MAKNAE

Every Little Thing

" " - this mean a conversation 

' ' - while this they talking to themself 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 2

SATURDAY

10:30 AM

 

 

               “ Song Minho lets go. They waiting for you at the practice room ” said the manager

               “ Okay hyung ”

 

Mino is nervous, his knees is shaking, he sweat a lot too, and his heart beat is so fast. Its been a long time since he left Block b   and his group disband and now finally someone save him. And that someone is no other than YG entertainment. Its been 2 days since YG itself contact him and made the agreement.

 

As they enter the practice room he saw 4 male. There are 2 Familiar faces, and 2 beautiful faces Mino taught.

 

                “ Everyone this is Song Minho, he will be your official rapper from now on ” introduce by their manager.

                “ Please introduce him to the building and your dorm too.” The manager said while he pat the shoulder of Mino and leave the room.

 

After the manager leave Mino decide to introduce himself again to the group. He notice how the 3 male smile to him.While the other one just ignore him.He continued:

             

              " Good morning, Im Song Minho, But you can call em MINO for short. Im from Yong in, Im a rapper nice to meet you and please take care of me " after that he bow and someone grab his hand and shakes it.

 

                " Hi ! finally a good looking rapper for our team. I bet hanbin and jiwon will cry in that corner if they see you! By the way Im Lee SeungHoon the singer turn rapper. " they shakes their hand ' so his that lion guy in KPOP star ' mino taught

 

               " well not that great rapper im just begginer for that  but i dance well, i mean i make dance to be exact " seunghoon added with a huge smile on his face.

               " Stop it Hoonie! you can break his hand, we dont want to waste a precious gift from YG! " said the deer looking guy

               " Im Kim Jinwoo " mino greet him and smile back 'wow he's pretty especially when he smile ' mino taught. he look to his left side and offer his hand for a shake hand

               " Im Kang Seungyoon, welcome to the team Mino. Were glad you finally came we heard a lot about you " seungyoon said while smilling

               " Its my pleasure to be part of you team. Thank you " Mino smile back to him

               " Were complete now finally. As you can see here, you and Seunghoon hyung is the rapper line, while jinwoo hyung, me and maknae is the vocal line " seungyoon continue. he glance to the corner of the room were seungyoon point his hand. He saw a milky skin boy.

              " Maknae-yah our new member is here. Introduce yourself please, dont be rude common " seunghoon beg

 

The man turn his head from Seunghoon to Mino and stand, he was walking near them when mino notice how that man look gorgeous, his skin is white like milk, his lips is red as roses and his aroma is sweet like candies.Mino is amaze on how the man move. He can't take away his gaze to him.

 

              "  Nam Taehyun " introduced by the gorgeous man to him, the man offer his hand and mino take it as fast as he could ' even his hand is soft like a pillow '

 

 

 

 

                                                                                    XXXX                                                             XXXX

 

 

SATURDAY

5:15 PM

 

   *ring* Zico turn to his phone ' someone is calling ' *ring*  he got his cell phone from his table ' Mino calling ' after the fourth ring he answer it.

 

             " Hyung ! " 

             " Hey ! whats up how's your day babe? "

            " It was great hyung ! but i can't make it tonight  " 

             " oooops. that's sad "

             " Im sorry hyung I need to move to dorm today and also , they will throw a welcome party for me "

             " it's been forever since we last saw each other but  i understand you "

             " sorry hyung please tell the others my apology too "

            " i will don't worry. you just new there anyway maybe in your free time we can hang out then "

            " Thank you hyung ! you really understand me i have lot of story to tell " "Mino-yah lets go!" zico can hear the voice on the other line.

            " hyung im sorry i will text you tonight need to go bye., " *beep * zico *sigh*in disappointment

 

11:50 PM 

' it's look like youre having fun Mino-Yah ' Zico *pout* ' i really miss you, should i text you ? '

 

 

 

                                                                                            XXXX                                                      XXXX

 

 

SUNDAY

1:05 PM

 

The sun is rise and the ray enter Mino's new room, He had a little head ache due to last night welcome party for him. He slowly sit to his bead and grab his phone to check the time. When he saw the 10 message and 20 missed call from last night he Immediately dialled the sender number. ' the number you have dialled is out of coverage area ' * beep * he send a message instead.

             

             TO: ZICO-HYUNG

              FROM: MINO

                    hyung. Im sorry i did not notice your call last night . Please forgive me T_T 

 

 

2:30 PM

 

*ring* Mino immediately answer his phone

 

           " It's look like you enjoy the party last night Mino-yah you forget me " *sigh*

           " Sorry Hyung "

           " its okay you forgiven so whats up? "

           " well your right hyung i enjoy the party but its not a fancy party we just have beer, soju and snack, you know things can buy by a trainee " *he laugh*

           " don't expect too much kiddo they just trainee "

           " they are cool hyung ! and handsome too. Im sad im too ugly for them huhuhu "

           " sad but true "

          " ouch, anyway you know Kang seungyoon right ? the guy i told you look like? "

          " yeah my twin, you said. why? "

          " He's my groupmate hyung fxxk "

          " hoo.. i taught he's a solo artist ? "

          " i taught so too. They are all nice hyung i mean Seunghoon hyung is the funny guy, there is also a beautiful guy here his name is Jinwoo hyung , then Kang seungyoon the gleeful guy "

          " it's look like your fine now, i mean with them "

         " and there is another guy his the maknae hyung, he ignore me most of the time " *sigh* " his name is taehyun "

         " Give him some time "

         "  Taehyun got the biggest room, im sharing my room to Seunghoon-hyung, Jinwoo-hyung and seungyoon share rooms too. "

         " that's weird his the maknae right ? "

         " they said he has a sleeping habits that why " *giggle* " wow.. guys Mino is speaking to his girlfriend hahaha" *laughter* Zico can hear the noises in the other line "you should tell us if your have a date"  " yah- i dont have a girlfriend "  " dont fool us mino-yah " *laughter*

 

          " im sorry hyung there all awake now im going to call you later, bye ! " *beep* *sigh* 

       

 

               

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________