Smitten

On the Run (Hyuna & Hyunseung)

Hyuna's Point of View

I am Kim Hyun Ah, also known as Hyuna by pretty much anyone who's been keeping up with the news. I was once married to this guy, Yong Jun Hyung, but he's in jail now. Great husband I had right? Well, he's still my husband-I didn't divorce, but that's not the point here. After that jackass went to jail, I've been working hard to support myself, thankfully we didn't have any children. Bless condoms.

Anywho, along time ago, my friend recently got injured. She, Heo Ga Yoon, broke her bone for right arm and her husband is busy working and I'm the only one who has time to help her. In exchange, I get to stay at her place and she also gives me some of her hand-me-downs to wear.

It's been a week since I've been staying at her place, I heard her husband will be home today and someone will visit as well. I decided to make some snacks for the visitor so I went to the supermarket nearby to buy some groceries to make: cornbread, popcorn chicken gizzards, hotteok, and seolleongtang (ox-bone soup).

I quickly started making the snacks/breakfast once I arrived back to their place. After washing and rinsing the ingredients, I started chopping, mixing, frying, cooking, etc. It was almost time for the guest to arrive and thankfully I only had the seolleongtang left. I was rinsing the meat under the sink so I didn't notice the door closing nor the chatter.

Hyunseung's Point of View

I am Jang Hyunseung, the leader of a criminal gang called Cube Gang. I was going to my older brother's house today to visit my sister-in-law since she broke her right arm one day. I heard a friend of sister-in-law is looking after her while my brother is working and aslo that she's a great cook.

"Hyung, is hyungsoonim's friend hot? Ya know I've been pretty lonely these days, I haven't found a new women yet," I asked Doojoon, recieving a smack on the head.

"Don't talk about your hyungsoonim's friends like that. Even though we may be criminals, we should still have some morals, manners, and respect," he lectured.

"Ne, ne, but is she?" I continued asking.

"Aish, you'll never change and especially not learn, will you. We're almost there anyways, you can decide for yourself if she's 'hot or not', okay?" he answered.

"Okay," I answered as we continued our walk to his house.

Doojoon hyung was a criminal, but he also had a job and a salary. He rarely participates in the gang activities, but when he does it's because he needs to release his anger which is usually once or twice a month and when that happens, things get pretty scary.

We were almost near the house, as we continued to talk about random things, walking side by side.

"We're here," Doojoon said after a few more minutes.

"Hehehe, she better be a hottie with a body," I murmured while rubbing my hands together.

"Don't even think about it. I heard she has a husband, but he's in jail," Doojoon warned.

"Whatever," I replied as I followed him up the stairs.

"Woah, what's that lovely smell?" I asked Gayoon.

"Hyuna's cooking. Isn't she amazing?" she replied with a smile like a proud mother, but then it fell when she realized it was me.

"Don't play her. It's bad enough that her husband is in jail. If you, I'll break you once my hand gets better," Gayoon glared.

And she wasn't lying about that. Sister-in-law is protective, very protective. Especially when it comes to the females I haven't tainted yet and it's worse if it's a friend or family. I would be afraid, but I was too lonely to care, but I rarely do girls more than once.

"I don't know, maybe she might be wifey material and I might settle," I smirked.

"You in' ," she sighed.

The mystery girl started approaching staring at the pot of soup and only the pot. She was rather pale and she looked pretty hot from my angle.

She finally settled the pot down on the dining table before greeting us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Doojoon-shi and...Hyungseung-shi?" she bowed, sounding like she was asking my name.

"Yup, that's correct, bab-" I stopped midsentence.

Third Person POV

"I think I'm in love," Hyuna and Hyunseung thought as they gazed into each other's eyes in their own world with no one, but them. To them it looked like they found the one, their soulmate, the love of their lives. Petals were falling, bells were ringing, and sparks were flying. They were smitten.


Author's Notes: Sorry that it's short and everything, but this is just going to be the prologue-ish part and I want to see your reactions. You guys also have an option of having long chapters, but short story or short chapters, but it's going to be longer. I also think I said this story will be short in general whether it's the length of the stories or length of the chapters, it's going to end quickly because I really need to end at least one of my fanfics because I have to focus on my main 2 or 3 and I just want to feel accomplished for finishing one fanfic.