Chapter 1

Our Crazy Ride From August

"Tiffany! Over here!"

My attention from my book immediately averted when I heard the familiar shout from across the corridor of our building. I'm sure it's Kwon YuRi again. Aish, this girl has no shame.

"Yeah, coming"

I answered as I keep my book to my bag. I found YuRi standing near the hallway as she wave at me excitedly. As far as I know, we always meet everyday but this girl always greets me like we didn't see each other for a very long time.

"What's with the so much excitement?" 

I ask as YuRi just dragged me out to somewhere. This girl has so much energy in her body. I'm wondering what's with her today? Did I miss a special occasion?

"Yah, what's happening? Will you surprise me again?"

I asked but was answered with just a giggle. Aish, Kwon YuRi... Minutes later, I found myself in the School Garden. It's already August so the Cherry Blossoms trees are more beautiful and their pinkish glow brighter.

"We will meet Jessica's girlfriend today. It's our chance and I don't wanna miss the chance cause you don't want to"

YuRi said as I look at her. Well, she's right. If ever she told me the reason, I might not go. I don't know but meeting my friends' partners is not comfortable for me.

The cold wind blew upon my face as my head automatically turned to my right as I found a blonde a girl sitting under the Cherry Blossoms tree. A blonde girl in High School... 

I haven't seen her since the school year started. She's a transferee, that's for sure. 

"YuRi, look at the blonde girl there..."

I said as I point to the blonde girl and YuRi immediately look at who I'm pointing to.

"She's new here, right?"

I asked and looked at YuRi who seems like she's trying to remember something. Does she knew that girl?

"She's not new or even a transferee. I saw her many times in our building"

YuRi answered as I nodded for agreement. Well, who knows the reason why we don't meet, right?

"Yah, does Jessica and her girlfriend already leave? They are already late for fifteen minutes" 

I said as I look around and didn't found the brunette girl we're waiting for. After I finish counting one to ten, I will really leave them. I still have rehearsal and projects to do.

If I finish counting one to ten, and they didn't come, I'm gonna leave!

One... Two.. Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eig-

"Tiffany! YuRi! Sorry, I'm late. We have last game and I need to attend" 

I heard someone said as we look for the source of the voice. Jessica Jung, of course. 

"You're late"

I said then point to my wrist clock.

"Aish! I know okay? Let's go, my Taengoo is waiting for me"

Jessica said and was about to leave when I'm sure that she felt our sharp looks on her.

"Taengoo? You're girfriend?"

YuRi asked. Jessica nodded at her and I can see the twinkle in her eyes. Well, Jessica Jung is inlove.

"Okay. I want to meet the girl who melts the ice of your heart" 

I said as I look behind her. But found nothing but the leaves of the cherry blossoms. 

"Where is she?"

I asked as Jessica giggled. Jessica giggled...

Jessica turn around and point somewhere I can't see since she's blocking my view.

"That blonde girl?!"

YuRi said, making me confuse. The blonde girl? The blonde girl under the cherry blossoms tree near the Music Room? 

"Huh?"

I said then push Jessica a little to see what she's pointing at. I'm right! It's the blonde girl I noticed earlier. But how? Like, she didn't even recognized us with a nid but she's Jessica's girlfriend?

Jessica grabbed us and I just let Jess to dragged. I'm shock, no, scratch that. I'm stunned.

I just found myself in front of the blonde girl as I awkwardly smile on her. She smiled back to me then bow a little.

"I'm Kim TaeYeon. Sorry if I don't recognized you guys even with a nod. I just think that it's awkward since Sica want it to be surprise" 

Ths blonde girl said as Jessica smiled to her. Sica? They gave each other puppy names. 

"That's okay, TaeYeon-ssi. Anyway, I'm Kwon YuRi and this is -"

"Tiffany Hwang"

I was shock a little when she said my name. How did she knew me? Have we met before? Or Jessica introduced me to her?

"Sica knows that I already knew you. If you'rewondering how... Hey! It's 21st Century and no musicians in our generation doesn't know the Human Metronaum!"

Human Metronaum, the infamous name two years ago. I was a little complimented, since even two years havepassed since my last play, someone still recognized me.

"I'll take that as a compliment, TaeYeon-ssi"

I said then smiled a bit. 

"Anyway guys, do you want to join us? We will go The Forté. My Taengoo will have a audition"

Audition? The Forté? Does it mean that she's a musician too?

"What instrument?"

"Violin. I'm a violinist"

TaeYeon said then show her violin case. Accompanist to make her play more beautiful.

"Aish... Let's go, Tiff! I'm sure that you already miss the stage" 

YuRi said then grabbed my arm. The stage, the light and the audience. The sounds of cheers and the bizzare round of a clap after you finish the music sheets. I smiled then think for a moment. Will I hear the notes again this time?

"Come on, Tiffany. I will play a wonderful song for you. As a musician"

TaeYeon said then grabbed my hand. TaeYeon... Who are you?

I just let her dragged me out as I feel the cold breeze brush through my face. What is this? Why I feel like I'm in a slow motion?

Kim TaeYeon... Who are you and why this feeling felt so familiar? How can you do this when we just met?

---*---

Sorry for the short update today :(  I will try to make it longer next time. Anyway guys, do you mind adding me in Facebook? Well just tell me if not okay? Thank you guys!! To my first ever reader, tell me your SNS Account and I will follow or add you with matching sweet message. Hehe! Thanks you guys!!