I.M

Monsta X Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry the number you have dialed is currently unavailable." 
 

You sighed and ended the call. You didn't have much time to mope because you had to continue working on an article due in a couple hours. You worked as a reporter for a well known magazine. You were in charge of the articles relating to the Kpop industry, some may think its hard to get information but it wasn't for you because of your boyfriend, I.M or Changkyun. He would always help you with the articles by getting the information you need. You would then reward him by cuddling with him after you finished the article. No one knew about your relationship because he didn't want you to get hurt by sasengs, only monsta x knew about it and they thought your relationship was really cute. But lately. Changkyun hasn't been returning your calls or texts. You were worried but then brushed it off since it was probably because of his hectic schedules.

"Y/N, I need you to go to attend an event for Monsta x and LACD. We need another hot article and hopefully a scandle for the readers."

"Yes boss, but what about the article about baekhyun? Do you want me to send it tomorrow?"

"Yes, now hurry the event is about to start."

As your boss walked away, you started cheering silently because you were going to see your boyfriend again after 5 months. You quickly backed your things and rushed to the door. As you were driving by a cafe, you thought you should buy monsta x some coffee since they always pester you for coffee everytime you visited them. You drove into the parking lot and went into the cafe to buy some coffee. As you paid for them, you had the juggle the 8 coffees in your hand. You finally made it to the car and set the coffee down on the passenger's seat. You then called up wonho hoping he could help you carry in the drinks. Strangly, he wouldn't pick up his phone. You gave up after 3 calls and arrived at the venue. You carried the drinks to the backdoor and the security guard opened the door for you since he has seen you many times before. 

"Wonho!" 

You yelled his name and you saw him stiffen. He turned around and looked at you with wide eyes. You rushed over to you and took the coffees of your hand and placed it on a table. 

"Oh-h y/n, what are you doing here? I thought you were working on the baekhyun article?"

"Yeah, but my boss wanted me to attend this event to write new articles. Oh by the way i finally bought coffee for you guys, no you can't say i never bought you guys coffee."

He smiled awkwardly and stiffened when he looked behind you, as you were about to turn around, wonho held your shoulders and ushered you to go to your seat. You just sat down when the lights started to dim. You saw Monsta x walk out one by one and then the girl group LACD walk out after. You waved hi to monsta x, everyone looked shocked then worried, except changkyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter