Hyungwon

Monsta X Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to something shining in your eyes and you slightly opened your eyes to see what it was. You groaned as you saw that it was sunlight coming from the opened curtains. You got up to close the curtains when you noticed that your boyfriend wasn't in bed. Then you realized that he never even came home because the bed was still looked then same as you left it yesterday. You sighed and got yourself ready for work. As you were going into the kitchen, you heard the door open and saw hyungwon walk in looking dishiveled.

"hyungwon, where we-"

He just walked past you and went into the bedroom. You sighed and went to make breakfast.  Just as you finished eating, hyungwon walked out in sweats and grabbed his keys, then left. You watched him the whole time and when he walked out, you burst into tears. You didn't know what you did that made him ignore you for about a month now. You decided not to go to work today since you felt depressed. You called your work and they let you have the week off since your boss was your friend and she understood you.

"Y/n do you want me to come over? I'll bring ice cream and we can binge watch kdramas."

"Hmm as much as i want that, i want to be alone for now."

"okay y/n, just call me if you need me."

You hung up and changed into your pajamas. You laid on the bed and started to remember the good times when hyungwon was so caring towards you.

FLASHBACK

You were sleeping until you felt an arm wrap around you and pull you towards him. You groaned and tried to get out of his hold but he tightened his grip and kissed your neck. You giggled and turned towards him. He was staring a your face and carressed your cheek.

"Y/N, I am so lucky to have you."

You blushed and hid your face in his chest. He chuckled and you could feel the vibrations.

"y/n, can we cuddle all day today? I have been so busy that we never have time to cuddle anymore."

"Hyungwon, don't you have to go to work today? I don't want to hold you back or anything."

"I took the whole week off just to be with you!"

FLASHBACK END

You started tearing up and soon tears started flowing down your cheeks. You looked over to hyungwon's side of the bed and took his pillow and hugged it. It barely had his scent anymore and you cried even harder. That was when you decided that you didn't need this pain anymore. You sat up and look a look around the room. It was mostly f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter