4 Way to IASC

We Got Married LEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Chingus, I'm sorry i did not update for months i've been busy at work and school :)

There might be gramatical error sometime, my english isn't as perfect as anyone is :)

I don't know if you'll like it, i just write whatever hehe thanks for reading chingus :)

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON THE FLOW OF STORY FEEL FREE TO RECOMMEND :)

---

CHAPTER 4 – Way to IASAC

“Welcome back, everyone to another week of cringe worthy episode of We Got Married.” MC1

“We are all anticipating on the episode today. And because of that we invited another set of guests, Mind to introduce you Namja-deol?” MC3

“Annyeong Haseyeo, VIXX Leader N imnida, Kamsahamnida.”

“We will be expecting a lot of side comments from you N-shi.” MC2

“Ne, Kamsahamnida.” N

“And of course, My Goodness, How did this happen.” MC3 said while faking a faint.

“hahaha” Taejin laughed

“Don’t mind her, please introduce yourself Taejin-shi, for us to believe our eyes.” MC1 said in awe while looking at Taejin as if he is an Alien.

“Annyeong Haseyeo, Mi Amigos TJ imnida, Kamsahamnida.”

“He’s real.” MC2 commented in awe

“Ne, I’m real hahaha” Taejin laughed on their reaction.

“Whoah chincha, Casting Soomi-shi in WGM is still a mystery now we have TJ as a guest MC, seriously how much production cost did you spend this time MBC?” MC1 playfully asked.

“Aniyeo” TJ

“Eyy, don’t be too humble.” MC3 teased and everyone just laughed at Taejin’s expense.

“Come to think of it, aren’t you and N-shi the same age?” MC2 asked when he already recovered.

“Ne” both N and TJ replied.

“You two should become friends” MC1 suggested.

“It would be a great honor.” N said politely.

“If you said it like that, it feels like a burden hahaha” Taejin teased the poor leader.

“Don’t be sunbaenim, It’s just overwhelming.” N said humbly opposite from his hyper active persona.

“Loosen a bit, I’m just kidding hahaha” Taejin

“Ne sunbaenim.” Said N

“Taejin-shi, what was your initial reaction when you learned that your maknae is getting married?” MC3 asked.

“At first I was worried, thinking how her marriage will foster. I can’t picture out Kim Soomi being married hahaha” TJ replied

“Why so? MC1 asked in curiousity.

“Maybe because she’s the maknae, she tends to act childishly and sometimes maturely she is a very unpredictable person.” Taejin explained.

“Is that so?” MC2

“Ne, but when I learned that the husband would be Leo, I wasn’t worried on the least anymore.” Taejin further elaborate.

“Wae? Do you happen to know Leo-shi personally?” MC3 curiously asked.

“We attended the same school at some point until Soomi and I transferred because of work.” Taejin explained.

“What a revelation. N-shi, did Leo-shi ever mention this fact to you?” MC1 asked the leader

“Nah, Leo is not the type to share.” N said in surprise.

“I agree to that.” Taejin attested.

“So enough with our long introduction, I’m sure the viewers would like to know what happened to the newlywed couple.” MC2

“Roll VTR” Everyone.

---

After finishing their meal the couple decided to leave with Soomi’s House as destination.

“Soomi-ah” Leo started the conversation.

“Hmmm” looked at him, taking it as a signal to continue…

“Apgujeung? Chongdamdong?” Leo asked.

“Incheon” Soomi said.

“What’s with the places?” MC2

“Her Parents and her brother’s and hers’ houses location.” Taejin explained.

“Leo even knows that? This couple smells fishy.” Everyone chuckled at MC1’s remark.

“Incheon?” Leo asked confusely.

“What’s with Leo’s reaction he looked so surprise.” MC1

“Why Incheon does she know?” Leo thought.

“Ne, Wae?” Soomi replied not noticing Leo’s reaction.

“Nothing, actually I’m headed there after I sent you home.” Leo then open the car door for Soomi.

“Ahhh, IASAC venue.” MC1 then realized.

“Chincha?” Soomi asked aegyoish, to Leo soon after he took the driver’s seat.

“Uhummm” Leo replied

“I think I need to get use to her aegyo soon.” Leo though and cracked a little smile.

“There there that aegyo again.” MC3 commented

“Looks like, we are going to get used to it.” MC2

“She’s killing Leo with those hahaha” MC1

“You bet.” Taejin said, N just nod.

 “What’s funny?” Not failing to notice it, Soomi asked.

“It’s because of your aegyo Soomi-ah” MC2

“Nothin” Leo replied cockily while starting the car engine. Soon after they arrived at the main road…

“Look at that smirk, aigoo.” MC3

“Visual Couple is born again.” MC1

“So where to?” Soomi asked.

“Incheon you said.” Leo replied still concentrating on the road.

“Yay, by the way, you said you are going to Incheon too earlier.” Soomi said remembering what he said.

“Did she forget that Leo is going to IASAC?” MC2

“Looks like she has a short term memory” MC1 said which made everyone chuckle.

“She just doesn’t want to bring up the topic.” Taejin

“Looks like Soomi Sunbaenim knows how to push and pull hahaha” N commented.

“Yup”

“Wae?” Soomi asked

“Schedule”

“Filming?”

“Hmmm”

“MV?”

“Ani”

“What then?”

“IASAC” Leo saying that, Soomi cracked a little smile.

“Ahhhh, so that’s where it is.” Acting innocent she asked.

“Look at that, look at that.” MC1

“She sure knows how to play hahaha” MC3

“That’s Soomi for you” Taejin.

“Looks like Leo didn’t notice that.” N commented.

“Yup”

“You still don’t want me to watch?” Soomi asked smiling since she knows a liitle more push Leo would give in.

“I know you Jung Taekwoon hehe” Soomi thought.

“If you aren’t really that tired then you can.” Leo said with a little smile

“She sure knows how to corner me eh.” Leo thought.

“Besides, I haven’t seen you play in a long time.” Soomi said still acting innocent.

“As if you watched eh.” Leo teased

“Did he ?” MC3

“Am I seeing a change Leo now?” N commented

“Of course my brother is your team mate in case you have forgotten” Soomi then defended

“Right, I almost forgot.” Leo still using a teasing tone

“I thought Leo is not that talkative why am I seeing a playful Leo now?” MC2 asked.

“Ne he even gets violent when he gets irritated by all the teasing. Where did our Chic Leo go?” N

“What?” Soomi exclaimed. “Yah, How could you? you even played at the rain back then.” Soomi said as she slapped Leo’s hand.

“Ouch, Hahaha” Leo playfully complained.

“Ahhhhh” MC2

“Skinship” MC3

“Hahaha” Taejin

“My Gahd, if it’s our member, whoever he is, he is dead if he did that to Leo.” N said

“That’s Love you know.” MC1

“But still, this is the first time I’m seeing that side of Leo.” N

“He was a playful kid, back then even until now, maybe maturity strike him hard hahaha” Taejin commented.

“Speaking of that…” He added and purposely idled.

“Bwo?” Soomi asked pouting

“Cute” Leo thought while smiling widely.

“Aigoo look at that smile, he’s enjoying eh.” MC3

“I will hard, when I get home.” N enthusiastically.

“Remember what happened during that time?” Leo teasingly asked.

“What…” Soomi complained still pouting but… “STOP, Don’t mention it.” She then said while putting her palm in front when she realized what he is talking about.

“Wae? It’s a good memory haha.” Leo still teasing

“For you maybe but for me, NO” Soomi said and turn her attention to the window.

“Hahahaha, O my Gahd.” Taejin laughed at the two.

“Wae?” Everyone in studio asked but Taejin opt not to reply.

“Don’t tell me you still hold grudges? That was ages ago.” Leo ignoring her embarrassment still teasing.

“Because you mentioned it.” Said Soomi now facing Leo again.

“I didn’t, you were the one who brought it up.” Leo defended with a cocky smile

“Still… Hmmm” Soomi complained and once again turn her head to the window

“Looks like old habit never change.” With that thought Leo leave her be to enjoy the view.

“What is this madness?” MC1

“What are they talking about?” MC2

“Taejin-shi, do you have any idea what they are talking about?” MC2

“Ahhh, Leo made a prank on Soomi back then, She ended up being so muddy, if I’m not mistaken Leo had the loudest laugh hahaha” Taejin laughed as he recalled the incident.

“Now I can conclude, they really are close friends.” MC3

---

After a rather long drive, they arrived. The two didn’t engage in further conversation since Soomi fell asleep during the ride.

“Soomi-ah” Taekwoon tapped her cheeks lightly with this…

“WAIT, He can tap her on the shoulder, why is it on the cheeks.” MC2 hysterically said.

“Leo-shi is sneaky eh.” MC1, everyone just laughed.

“Hmmm” Soomi didn’t budge, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter