Black Room Interview Chapter 1

We Got Married LEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW – CHAPTER 1

Soomi’s Black Room Interview

“Annyeong Haseyeo, Kim Soomi Imnida, I’m the new wife in We Got Married”

Q: Why is your reaction is just a simple ‘ehhhh’ when you learned that you’re the new wife?

“I just woke up that time, so half of my mind is still not functioning, if it’s not in that situation I might have been so hyper hahahahaha”

“some people are really like that” MC 2

Q: you seem very close to your members you even hug Raiko-si

“Ne, he is my closest member, but don’t get it wrong we have this Oppa-Dongseang relationship, since among all the members we worked with each other longer, back in Narnia Days (Let’s just say they are okay)”

“o yeah I remembered, they are both Hollywood artist since they were kids” MC3

Q: Your members gave their message to Leo but it seems like they’re more concern on Leo than you.

“hahaha, well they’ve shown me the coverage after I woke up that day and yes most of it are true, but I don’t eat live human, it’s just I have the worst temper when I woke up, which happens most of the time, and during those time since I’m the maknae, my Unnies’ and Oppas’ always babying me”

“Typical maknae” MC1

“but I didn’t imagine she is that type” MC3

“expect the unexpected hahahaha” MC2

Q: what do they mean the one way ticket to hell? Are you a bad driver?

“Aniyeo, hahaha, I’m actually a good driver, the best in our group, hahaha I sound narcissist but it’s true, though everyone has a flaw, so even if I’m good at driving, my speed control is bad, I always speed up, not minding the speed limit, even though I’m a speedy driver, I haven’t been into any accident so I can say I’m a good driver hahaha”

“that’s dangerous Soomi-shi” MC3

Q: You cook?

“Ne, but I don’t like to cook always, my cooking is at par with my driving skills, but a flaw again, I don’t cook always ahahaha”

Q: what made you decide to join WGM?

“it’s cool, at first I thought I won’t be picked since I’m the maknae, but I’m thankful that I’ve been given the chance to participate on the show”

Q: What did you feel when you learned you mistook N-shi to be your husband.?

“I really feel apologetic, no excuse.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter