The Call

When You're In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm coming out of the house right now.You too?Oh,okay.Meet you in a bit.Okay" Luhan kept his phone in his back pocket after talking to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.They decided to meet up at the café where they usually go to.

Luhan pulled the hood of his hoodie.It was those times when autumn paid an early visit.The leaves on the ground made it clear that winter was near and Luhan dreaded it.He never really liked the cold weather when he has to wear heavy coats,and everyhing is just plain white and he finds it boring.

Before he knew it,he reached the cafe.He opened the door and the sweet smell of the baked goods reached his nose.The cafe was warm and inviting unlike the cold and rough winds outside.

He spotted his two friends at the end of the cafe and approached them."Damn,it's really cold outside" Luhan said adjusting the neck of his white hoodie after taking off the hood.

"You should've worn a warmer one"D.O said looking to his right where Luhan sat.Luhan chuckled and Baekhyun who sat opposite to them coughed.

"Notice anything different?"Baekhyun grinned while lightly bouncing in his seat.

Luhan scanned him for any change in him and found none and shook his head which made Baekhyun's grin fell.D.O just sighed and said "He changed his eyeliner and he thinks he looks different"

"What are you talking about?I LOOK different"Baekhyun replied,a bit of sass evident in his tone.

The waiter came to take their order and after she went Baekhyun looked at Luhan in a teasing way and said " How's Sehun?"

Luhan widened his eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter