He helped me

When You're In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan sighed and glared at the person who is sitting next to him-Oh Sehun.The guy had the nerve to sit beside Luhan without his permission. Luhan only glared at him and continued to stare at his books unable to concentrate. It was the fourth day of their examination and Luhan was really set on passing the test in flying colours. 

But the boy sitting beside him thought otherwise. 

"Luhan"Sehun called out but Luhan didn't answer. 

"Luhan"

"Luhan"

"What??What do you want??!!!!"Luhan shouted earning looks from the other students studying inside the library.He really wanted to study in peace since he would be having English(Literature) the next day and it really was not his strongest subject.

"Just wanted to get your attention"Sehun smirked at him and looked down at Luhan's book."You're having English tomorrow?"Sehun asked gesturing towards Luhan's book.

Luhan didn't answer and continued looking at the thick dictionary in his hands."English is such an easy subject.Why do you gotta study so hard for it?"Sehun asked typing something on his phone. 

Luhan glared at him and folded his arms."Yah, Oh Sehun.I know that you're cocky but disturb me some other time.I really need to study"Sehun only shrugged at him so Luhan just let out a deep breath and continued reading off the dictionary.

After about 10 minutes, , Luhan started to write down notes which he feels is important."If you know how to perfectly write an essay and a letter, I think you'll be able to score some marks"Sehun said not looking up from his phone.

"O-oh"Luhan simply nodded because he finds it extremely weird that Oh Sehun was helping him.Luhan started to copy the big words from the dictionary when Sehun took his pencil and circled some pages."If you study from those pages,I guarantee you'll get a perfect score"Sehun said not looking up as he continued scribbling down notes in a paper for Luhan.

Luhan simply stared at him amazed by Sehun's behaviour. "Are you just going to just stare at me or are you going to let me help you?"Sehun said smirking without looking up at Luhan snapping him out of his thoughts. 

Luhan blew his bangs away.'Still the same cocky Sehun' he thought while smiling and started going through the pages Sehun marked.

2 hours later

"I think we should stop for today.It's already 8p.m"Sehun said stretch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter