3-3-8

The Tales of the Royalty

Dear Jessica,

 

I'm sorry I couldn't be a better "seobang" to you.

 

Life isn't always fair; we need to prepare for the unexpected, just like how unexpected it was for me to fall for you. And how unexpected it was when I left you. I felt scared, and out of place. But I felt even more scared and more out of place without you next to me, constantly comforting me and loving me. I came back to you, and you took me back in with accepting and open arms, not judging me, not questioning me.
Oblivious to the outside world around us, we would always lie in each other's arms, seeking refuge and love from one another. It's in your arms that I feel the safest. You provide me with an assurance that no matter what happens, we'd always be together, like this, in each other's arms.
Void of any other emotion, all I feel for you is love. Love and only love. I left you out of love, because I was afraid of hurting you, afraid of breaking you; you and your fragile heart. But I realized that I was only hurting you more, and for that, I am sorry.
Every day with you is like a blessing; a gift worth remembering and cherishing forever. I love waking up to your warm body huddled against mine in the mornings, or how we'd stay up late watching sappy romance movies, but we'd make out more than we'd watch the movie, not that I mind, of course.

 

You are the only one in my eyes, in my heart, and in my mind. I can't stop thinking about you, your y voice, and your beautiful personality which closely resembles that of a melting glacier. You may see cold on the outside, but I know the real you: you're caring, passionate, and a die-hard romantic. I love that about you. You only act like this in front of me, because you know that I will protect you from any harm; you know that I am your knight in shining armor.
Of course, I also love the way you stare at me all the time with a hint of longing in your eyes, or how you'd always tease me with your lingering kisses and feathery touches. I melt each time you touch me, but it's precisely your touch that keeps me living and breathing: you are the cure to my disease.
Unknowingly, time has slipped between our intertwined fingers, and our flirty gazes. Gone are the painful memories and sorrows yesterday, but here are the promises and chances that tomorrow has to offer. When I'm with you, it seems like time stops, because all I see, all I feel, all I touch is you. My heart belongs to you; I no longer have any more control over my emotions, because everything I feel is directed towards you. I want to make more happy memories with you; I want to make the most of the time we have left together, however long that may be.

 

Three syllables.
Three words.
Eight letters.

 

I Love You.

 

 

Yours truly,

Kwon "Seobang" Yuri

 

 

 

 

P.S. Will you marry me, Jessica?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

QUADRUPLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT~~~~

Seriously though, I feel awesome! And it's all cause of you guys, my readers!

And, I guess it's up to you guys to decide the fate of the YulSic couple in here kekekeke ^^

Back to writing!

Please COMMENT and subscribe!!~~~

SaranghaeYO~~~~!



P.S. DDoggie, this is for you! Enjoy!!!!