Jelly best friend

Sehunnie's showtime

"___~ i'm bored" you rolled your eyes at the boy who was talking through the phone with you

 

"...so?"


"Let's go to get some ice cream~"


"...why?"


"Because i'm bored to death!" You couldn't help but giggle at his reaction while you were looking for your jacket to head your way to his house.


"Okay, okay. I'll be there in 5"


"Oh, i'm at the door, so open please~" you didn't know why the hell was he talking like that but it was annoying


"If you keep talking like a cute retard i will chop off your tounge"


"Yah, i'm cute but not retard"


"Yes, you are" you said while opening the door and showing him a pretty smile, he putted his phone down and pulled you to his arms


"I missed you~"


"Since when do you miss that much your best friend to hug her?" You said sarcastically, pulling back from the hug


"Since always. But tell me, what did you do without me while i went home after school?"


"Hmm..." You looked up tapping your chin with your finger. "Oh, i went to get some bubble tea with Chan-"


"Whaaaat?! And you didn't buy for me?! And you even went with Chanyeol hyung?! I'm your best friend not him! You are just....just... What are you two?!" He was overreacting, actually he was never like that, he didn't give a about your social life until a few minutes ago.


"Woah woah woah, what's wrong with you? You know he's our friend, why are you acting like this?" You looked up at him with a confused expresion. He just pouted and turned around heading to the elevator and you following him.
When you were inside he said, "I don't want you to hang out with him anymore" with a cute but serious face, the pout still on his face and you just let out a giggle in response.


"It's not like i'm dating him or something like that"


"You are not going to date him EVER" he said before storming out of the elevator and through the lobby to get out from your building


"what the hell is wrong with you, Sehun? You are never like this, you wouldn't give a if i date someone" you grabbed him by the wrist to stop him but he shook off your hand.


"OH SEHUN!" You yelled when he was a few meters away from the door and he stoped walking to turn to look at you. Tears started to fill your eyes, he was NEVER like this and that kind of frustrated you


"Why are you like this to me? First, you are all excited to see me even though we just saw each other a few hours ago and then you are all like....like this!"


"It's your fault! Me acting like THIS is your fault"


"Oh, yeah? And why? If you are just jealous because i hang out with other boys you should tell me!"


"Then yeah, i'm jealous and no, i DID give a when you were in a relationship because i can't stand the idea of you dating someone that is not me!" 

Your eyes widened at his sudden confesion, like yeah! You liked him, a lot.

He was always so caring but also a brat but you loved him, both ways: as your best friend and as... Something else.


"W-what? Don't look at me like that. I already told you how i feel and you just stare at me like an idiot!"
Your smile became wider as you ran towards him, jumping into his arms and burying your face in the crook of his neck. Good he catched you just in time so you won't fall.


You leaned back a little to look at his handsome face and cupping it in your small hands, placing little kisses all over his face.


"I like you too" the blush was evident in both of your faces.


His smile was the most beautiful thing that you could ever see, he'd always wear the poker face and it was weird to see him smiling for more than 10 seconds


He leaned closer to you to crush his lips with yours, giving you a sweet kiss.


When you broke apart you couldn't stop smiling and giggling and he pinched your cheeks.


"You are finally mine" he muttered in your hair and you looked up, kissing his jaw line.


"Let's go get your ice cream, you big baby"


"Yah, just because you are now my girlfriend doesn't mean i'm not mad at you anymore"


"I know" you said simply after grabbing his hand. "But i want ice cream and you want some too and yo know it" you wiggled your eyebrows up and down, which made him laugh and your heart beat became faster.


"I love you~"


"I love you too, cute retard"

tumblr_my2ea4vKlF1r85m6go1_500.gif