Sleepless

Sehunnie's showtime

You were lying on your bed, staring at the celling, watching how the light of the cars that were passing lit it up a little.

You were starting to get frustrated because that was the third night that you couldn’t sleep, as if you were afraid of closing your eyes and just seeing the same picture over and over and over again. Without noticing, a tear slipped from the corner of your eye. The way she died was the worst, it was just plain stupid. How the hell are you not going to see a woman crossing the road at 9 in the morning? You started to feel guilty because you didn’t warned her after you already saw the car coming, you were the worst sister ever and you couldn’t blame someone else than yourself. It’s funny, right? How just in a blink of an eye the last thing we have is now gone. Forever….

“___?” You heard a voice call from the door. You didn’t moved an inch even though you already knew who it was.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” After those words you couldn’t hold it back anymore. You bursted in tears as Sehun made his way to you and hold you tightly.

After all you were not left alone, you had your best friend who knew you just like the palm of his hand. He was there for you when you needed someone to hold you just the way he was doing right now and listen to your problems.

When your tears became louder and incontrolably, he already knew what was going on. When he heard the news of your now gone sister, he immediatly made his way to your department with a backpack full of clothes. He was going to stay with you because he knew that you needed someone to be with and he was just the right one.

“I’m such a horrible person” you said while holding his shirt tightly

“Shh… Don’t say that. Of course you are not” he said, rubbing your back

“I DIDN’T WARNED HER! IF I JUST WASN’T THAT STUPID TO JUST STAND THERE AND SEE HOW SHE GOT HIT BY THAT ING CAR SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE!” Then your cries started to get louder once again and you started to punch your face and pull your hair in a way that made Sehun start to cry too.

“___! It’s not your fault!! Okay? Now listen to me, if you ever hurt yourself like that again just because you think it’s your fault i will take you to the Hospital and tell them that you are crazy. Doing stupid things is for stupid people and you are not stupid to do that things to yourself.” He said with a little bit of anger in his voice, right now all that he cared about was your condition. After all, this wasn’t the first time you did that to yourself.

“I miss your sister too, she was the smartest person i ever had the pleasure to know. But sadly, she’s gone and it’s completely not your fault, it’s that bastard’s who was just stupid or out of his mind to not realize that someone was on the cross walk” he said calmly this time but he didn’t leave his scolding tone. “I don’t like to see you like this. I know that you loved her with all your heart and that…. She was the last family you had, but That’s why i’m here, to protect you, to take care of you, to worry about you and lots of thing more and i know that it will never be the same without her…” He paused to look at you for a moment. You were looking down to your sheets, sniffing quietly.

“I’m sorry” you said after a long pause thinking that he would continue his speech.

“I’m so sorry, i didn’t meant to make you worry” you lifted your head to show him the saddest smile he had ever seen you flash, with some Fresh tears ready to drop any time from the corner of your eyes.

He cupped your face with his long hands and rubbed your cheeks with his thumbs.

“Don’t apologize. I know it’s hard for you and i didn’t have scold you at this time” he said after planting a kiss in your forehead. 
“Come here…” He pulled you down with him and pulled you close to his chest. You could hear his heart beat, it was calm and it made you get sleepy.

After a while he saw that you were already asleep, with some tears in your cheeks. He carefully wiped them off, trying not to Wake you up and he succesfully got rid of them. 
Once he was starting to get sleepy too, he muttered in your hair, “We will get over it. Together…”

tumblr_inline_o03blpcnJr1t648i1_500.gif