Hello... Let's not fall in love

Hello... Let's not fall in love

"Mom... Where's my glasses? I can't find it anywhere. I don't want to be late for school...." Minho shouted as he started to overturn every single item he saw in a bid to find his precious glasses. Without them, he would not be able to see the blackboard well from where he was sitting. Minho's mother, who had entered his room, gasped and shook her head. Minho's room looked as though a tornado had passed through it and left behind a whole lot of destruction. Maybe the tornado was still around, considering her son was still running around, threatening to tear his room apart. Taking Minho's shoulders, Mrs Choi chuckled. "Minho, stop.. I'm getting dizzy just by looking at you. Anyway, your glasses are on top of your head all this while."

 

 

 

Hearing that, Minho's hand immediately went up. The moment he felt his glasses, he blushed sheepishly, thanking his mom profusely and promising to clean his room after school as he rushed out of their small apartment. Home was a small 2-bedroom apartment but Minho would never complained that it was far from his school as he could see how hard it was for his mother to support both of them with her current pay. Minho's father had passed away years ago in a car accident leaving behind a mountain of debts for his mother to clear. Although she could have ranted against it, she had never said anything and quietly accepted her fate, trying to make ends meet to raise Minho the best way she could. Minho had even offered to work part-time to help relieve her burdens but his mother was adamant that he should concentrate on his studies.

 

 

 

Risking a look at his watch as he saw the school building, Minho did not realised that there was a bunch of people walking slowly in front of him. It was too late to change his course when he accidentally knocked onto the back of one of them. Both of them fell awkwardly with Minho landing on his while the other landed forward. Not daring to look up, Minho repeatedly said sorry while he searched around for his glasses that had fell to the ground during the impact. He could see his glasses on his right side, however before he could retrieve it, it was taken away by someone who had kneeled down beside him. "Looking for these?" A tingle shot up Minho's spine as he could feel the warmth from the voice whispering in his right ear, causing his to suppress his moan by biting his lower lip. Not trusting himself to speak, Minho nodded. "Well, then.. Since you want them and I have them, what will you do to get them back?"

 

 

 

Turning towards the voice, Minho was stunned to see the perfect specimen. Minho kind of knew that he was gay since he was younger when he noticed that he gets by men in hot bodies instead of women in y, hourglass figures. So, it was not surprising for him to find that his heart started beating rapidly at the blurry sight of this guy who had the spiky, silvery blond hair and a wide smile that melts his insides. If the sight of his blurry perfection was enough to make his heart go into overdrive, imagine seeing him after he got his glasses back. "Um... Um... What do you mean?" Minho hesitated. " Um, what do you want me to do? I already said s..sorry to your friend."

 

 

 

"Hmmm, Sweetcheeks.. I don't know." He moved closer. "Maybe, a kiss...?" Minho gasped at the audacious remark before spluttering. "But.. But... I.. I don't even know you.. You... You can't expect me to k..kiss you..." The man grinned when he saw Minho's reaction and was about to reply when one of his friend shouted. "Ri.. Come on, we'll be late.. You know that er Mr Kang will have our hides in detention if we don't make it in time.. Stop playing with the nerd and let's go.."

 

 

 

"Damn... Looks like I can't play today, Sweetcheeks... Another day then... I'll be back to claim my kiss another day." He stood up and turned after placing Minho's glasses onto his right hand and gave a fleeting caress to his cheek. "See ya, Sweetcheeks...."

 

 

 

Minho, who had been stunned motionless after his request, slowly let out his breath which he did not knew he was holding onto. With shaking hands, he eventually managed to put his glasses back only to spring up in alarm when he saw that he had less than 1 min to make it through those gates. Panting heavily, Minho barely made it into his classroom and crashed onto his chair. His heart was having a hard time trying to slow down and he knew that the sudden spurt of exercise was not the reason why. "Psst, Min.. You okay?" Kibum asked worriedly when he saw that his friend was clutching his chest. Looking at Kibum, MInho whispered "No, I'm not okay.. I think I like someone and I don't know who he is." However, before Kibum could questioned him further, Mr Lee had arrived to start the lessons for the day.

 

 

"So, spill it... Who had caught our froggie's fancy??" Minho was not surprised to know that was what that came out his best friend's mouth the moment Mr Lee released them for the lunch break. "Here I am, trying to get you to open up to people and who knows, maybe, date someone.. And you had to throw this bomb onto me.. So, come on.. Spill it.. Who's your prince charming?" Minho blushed as he recalled the events that happened earlier. "Actually, I kind of bumped into his friend and he, um, he, um... He wanted me to kiss him in order to get my glasses back."

 

 

 

"WHAT??!! HE DID WHAT??!! DID YOU KISS HIM??" Kibum shouted, not caring that more than half of the cafeteria had looked in their direction. "Shhussh, Bummie.. Not so loud.. Oh God, this is so embarrassing." Minho groaned as he hid his face using his hands. "What?? You all never heard a guy shout,issit?? Don't you all have food to eat? Don't be so busybody..." Kibum glared as he made sure each and everyone of those heads turned back. "Okay...Okay.. Min.. I'm sorry.. I promised not to shout.... So, tell me more.. Did you even know how he looked like? I know that without your glasses, you are practically almost blind."

 

 

 

"Well.. All I know was that his hair was silvery blond, had a wide grin that made my insides melt and his voice, oh god, his voice was so velvety smooth... Kibum, was there anyone who fits that description here in our school?" Kibum seemed to be thinking hard as he wracked his brain for someone who would fit Minho's description. Suddenly, his mind flashed onto a senior's face. Could it be? Subconsciously, Kibum bit his lip as he felt his gut feelings zoned onto that particular senior. Lee Seung-hyun or better known as Seungri as he shared a common name with one of his clique. He was the only one with that hair colour. However, he hanged out with the rich kids and was definitely not one that Kibum would recommend to Minho. That badass playboy will devour his sweet froggie within seconds. He was jolted from his thoughts when Minho poked his side. "Hah!! I knew you would knew who I was talking about.. There was no way the resident Diva of Seoul High would not know... So, Bummie.... who was he?"

 

 

 

Before Kibum could even say anything, they were distracted by a sudden screaming from girls in that cafeteria brought on by the appearance of five young men. Five young men who had never before stepped inside their school cafeteria as they belonged to elite group that reeked of old money that may/may not involved booze, drugs and whatever they could get their hands on whenever they go out to party. Minho felt like his jaw dropped when he was faced with the full force of that perfection. He became much more desirable the more Minho got a better look at him. Feeling a pair of eyes zooming on him, Minho ducked, hiding his blush and his excitement as he saw the group walked towards his direction.

 

 

 

Ignoring the annoying screams, Seungri and his group of friends looked around the cafeteria before a smile broke out when he found the boy who had been plaguing his thoughts ever since he bumped onto Daesung's back. Jiyoung told him that it was just lust and to let it go, perhaps, Seungri needed to let out some steam by banging any of the willing s because boys like that simply just don't mix with their crowds. Heck, Jiyoung continued, that boy could jolly be a and will cling to Seungri like a parasite and will expect declarations of everlasting love. A thought that made the rest shudder in fright. To have a commitment at this stage of their young lives was like putting a knife onto your own throat. It was better to be dead rather than being stuck in a monogamous relationship. However, Seungri could also be stubborn. As the maknae of their clique, he was used to getting his way around his hyungs and he wanted to meet that big-eyed boy again. He felt something when that boy looked at him with those eyes of his and he wanted to know more about it. Why did he felt something? Did the boy felt it too? Who was that boy? Where did he come from? So many questions and no answers.... That's why they were at a place which they swore never to go, some of them already regretting following the maknae's decision as they walked past hundreds of hungry eyes waiting to devour them if they got a chance to.

 

 

 

Feeling a body slid towards his right, Minho looked up and was enraptured by the warm, chocolate eyes that stared into his. " Hi, there, Sweetcheeks.. I guess we meet again.. What a coincidence." Taeyang and Daesung mentally rolled their eyes at the lame introduction. "If you don't mind, care to tell me your name? I mean, I can't be calling you Sweetcheeks all the time?" Minho's blush spread to the rest of his neck as he stuttered. " M..M..Minho.."

 

 

 

"Oh cool, Minho..... I like it...Nice name, just like the owner.. I'm Seungri, by the way. Just thought you might want to know the name of the man of your dreams... " Hearing that, Kibum groaned aloud. "Oh my God, that was so lame. GD, are you going to let him continue with his weak attempt at flirting?" Jiyong, who had sat down on the bench along with the rest of his group, laughed. "Sorry, Key.. My hands are tied. Apparently, this stupid panda have this thing for your froggie and I got no way to drag him away."

 

 

 

"Hey, stop talking as though I'm not around. I have feelings too, I can get hurt." Seungri pouted, earning a short laugh from Minho as Seungri really looked cute when he pouted. "It's okay, I kind of have a thing for him too." Minho replied as he took pity on the cute panda and smiled shyly at the man of his dreams. Kibum looked on uneasily when he realised that both of them were serious about their attraction towards each other. The two of them had even built their own bubble that none of them can penetrate as the minutes moved closer to the end of lunch break. Minho giggled. HE ACTUALLY FREAKING GIGGLED and allowed Seungri to hold his hand while whispering sweet words to his ear.

 

 

 

With Seungri and his friends being around, Key was helpless in protecting his friend and prayed hard that whatever Minho was feeling was just a phase. Nothing good will come out if this relationship were to blossom. A leopard never changed its spots and Seungri and his friends were definitely one of the big players in the game of seduction. Besides, Kibum knew of Mr and Mrs Lee, being neighbours and all. They would never have agreed to Seungri's relationship with a 'poor' boy, regardless even if the said boy was the top student in their school for three consecutive years and had a great future ahead..

 

 

****************************************************

 

 

"Minho..... If I was to ask you something, will you be angry?" Kibum hesitantly asked when both were lying on Minho's bed after school. Initially, he was shocked to see Minho's room in a total mess, but after some 'persuading' from Key Umma, Minho managed to clean his room within the same hour. Feeling exhausted, Minho was simply looking up at the ceiling. "Yeah, sure.. Bummie, what's on your mind? Is this about Seungri?" Minho's heart skipped a beat but he forced himself to continue. "Are you thinking that we should not be together? That he's not the type for me? That he will end up hurting me?" Unable to reply, Kibum simply nodded. "I'm smart, remember. I can guess what's going on over here... I... I... I know that we are so different. He's like the sun while I'm like dirt. He's the flower that smelt heavenly while I'm the fertilizer that everyone tend to avoid. I... I... I guess what I want to say is that I... I just want to enjoy the attention Seungri gave me, even if it's for a short while. Nobody looked at the nerd, Kibum.. I.. I just want to feel what others are feeling too when they talked about their boyfriends. Did you know I got so jealous of your relationship with Jonghyun when you guys were still together? I saw the love you both had back then and I wanted it for myself."

 

 

 

Circling his arms to cradle his best friend, Minho sighed. "I love the fact that you cared enough for me to be this concerned, Bummie, but I'm willing to risk it. At least, let me experience a love of a lifetime before I have to face reality. Be happy for me, support and be my pillow whenever I need you?" Key who had started crying, hugged Minho tightly and nodded, vowing in his heart that he would take care of Minho and prayed that Minho would get his happiness in life.

 

 

 

Soon, the whole school was abuzz with the latest gossip that Seungri, the famous playboy who never had a permanent lover, was dating Minho, the nerd whom most would kill to be in his spot. Seungri and Minho's relationship started slowly with the two messaging each other and talking till late night on the phone. Both expressing their hidden desires and dreams. Seungri pouring out things which he never told anyone before like how he would rather be a singer than to take over his family's business, him wanting to travel all over the world to see and experiencing different cultures and most of all, him wanting to experience the kind of love that he saw in movies instead of the forced love he felt coming from his parents. Minho also expressed his need to graduate with first class honors so that he would be able to get a scholarship into Seoul University in order to get a good-paying job that would ease his mother's burden. Seungri immediately offered him a job in his parents' company,in which Minho was grateful for but he would rather be independent and not depend on him.

 

 

 

Only after few months of 'safe' dating as termed by Kibum who had warned Seungri not to touch anywhere other than Minho's hands and a threat of dismemberment should Seungri played with Minho's heart, did they proceed to the next level of their relationship. They had came back from the football field after playing with some of Seungri's friends. Minho was excellent on the field and received lots of compliments of maybe playing professionally, however, the shy boy just blushed and hid behind Seungri for he was sure that they were just being nice to him because of Seungri. The dark clouds had put a stop onto their playing and the group quickly dispersed with the first rainfall. Seungri and Minho was not that fortunate as they were caught in the rain before they could even enter Seungri's house.

 

 

 

When Minho first came to Seungri's house, he was surprised that Seungri was actually Kibum's neighbour and was amazed that their paths simply did not meet the dozens of times Minho had been in that neighbourhood. All it took was his missing glasses and, bamm, their fates became intertwined. Seungri explained that his parents were seldom at home and that he was practically raising himself in that huge mansion with no one to play with other than the maids and butler, which was why he felt closer to them and even greeted them as hyung and noonas.

 

 

 

Seeing that Minho's teeth starting to clatter, Seungri suggested for them to have a hot bath first while the maid took care of Minho's clothes to clean and dry before Minho went home. Minho agreed as he could feel the cold seeping into his bones. He decided to use the guest bathroom that was near to Seungri's room. Eyes wide open, Minho marveled at the size. It was even bigger than his whole apartment, making him feel a tinge of sadness when he compared the vast differences between them. Shaking his head, he quickly pushed away those negative thoughts and went on cleansing himself. When he was finished, he dried himself on the soft, fluffy towel before exiting the bathroom. What he did not expect was Seungri entering the same bedroom in just his towel hanging onto his waist. Minho's mind went blank. He did not anticipate the sudden rush of lust that swept up his entire body as his eyes devoured each and every part of Seungri's body. "Hey, Sweetcheeks, do you want to order pizza and have a movie date right....... here?" Seungri whispered the last part when he realised that Minho was only wearing a towel too and that he could have just released that knot by the side to reveal Minho's body. Like a snake being charmed by the snakecharmer's flute, Seungri slowly approached Minho. His heart felt like it was about to pop out as he lifted a hand to caress Minho's cheek. Closing the distance between them, he whispered "Can I have my kiss now?"

 

 

 

Fireworks exploded in their minds the moment their lips met. Minho was the inexperienced one but Seungri felt just as inexperienced as he savoured the soft, pliant lips that were parting just for him. Seungri immediately slithered in, exploring the warm cavern, tasting the sweet honey that made his senses swim. He could feel Minho's arms sliding up to grasp his hair as he molded them closer. Both groaned stimultaneously as they felt their hardness grinding against each other. Soon, the kisses were not enough as Seungri backed them slowly towards the bed. Minho's eyes opened wide and he was surprised when the back of his legs hit against the bed frame before he was gently laid down by Seungri without breaking their kiss. Minho knew that something big will happen, that it will change their lives forever but he could not bring himself to care. His senses were overwhelmed by the waves of lust and desires, making him drown happily into Seungri's arms. He knew that Seungri would take care of him and would love him as gently as he could, so he surrendered willingly. Opening that last bit of his heart that would ensure Seungri's permanent placement. Words were not needed as the pair of lovers moved in sync with each other, loudly as the temperature became hotter in that room.

 

 

******************************************

 

"YOU!!! You defiler of innocence..... Let me go, damn it... Come here, you coward. Don't you think just because you are hiding behind my best friend, I would not kill you. I specifically told you to leave my innocent boy alone. You.... YOU maniac..." People would have been shocked to see the Diva with his claws unsheathed, being held by Jiyong and Taeyang, ready to tear down Seungri who had been hiding behind Minho, had they been at that part of the school. Luckily for Seungri, it was quite isolated except for the few people who were already there in the first place. Kibum had blew his top when he spotted Seungri shoving his tongue down the innocent Minho's throat and judging by the way how Minho was sitting, he knew that something had happen. "Bummie, calm down.. It's not Seungri's fault... I... Um, I had something to do with it too. I didn't exactly asked him to stop when he started kissing me and removing my towel."

 

 

 

"Oh, My GOD.. TMI.. Too Much Info... Minho.. Lalalala.. I don't want to hear this." Kibum moaned as he quickly covered his ears, leaving the two boys behind him to snicker. "Urrgh, I never thought I would see this day when my froggie becomes ually active.. You...!!" Pointing a finger to Seungri, Kibum warned. "You better treat him well and don't do it too rough. Don't you think I would know that his is super sore right now??!! He could barely sit properly." Minho blushed as he whined. "Kibuuuuuum.. Stop it... You are so totally embarassing me."

 

 

************************************

 

 

"I thought Key would kill me for sure. I was already starting to visualise my life passing me by and ready to leave my will." Seungri spoke as they left school together with his arm supporting Minho's waist as the younger was still a bit sore from four rounds of non-stop . It was even a surprise that he could walk. Yup, once the dam had broken, there was no way MInho would be satisfied with just kisses and continued to caress Seungri and his sensitive neck till he was ready for another round. "Oh, stop it.. Hahaha.. Kibum will never kill you. He only acted like that because he loved me." Looking around for any sight of Key, Seungri faced Minho and wiggled his eyebrow up and down. "Care to revisit yesterday's events? Me thinks that Key's threats made me forget some things due to fright..." Minho chuckled as he pressed his body closer and started kissing Seungri's jawline. "And me thinks me need to help you to remember."

 

 

 

The moment they arrived at Seungri's house, they went up to Seungri's room as they started to kiss passionately on the stairwell. Not noticing the luggages that had been placed at the living room. Shirts were removed and zippers being ped. Minho moaned aloud when he felt Seungri's hand grasping his in a rhythmic motion and using his thumb to tease Minho's slit until he could feel his pre- leaking out. "Please, Ri... S...Stop teasing me.. Oh God, just put it in now." Smirking, Seungri just ignored Minho's command and his way down to Minho's . With his tongue, he drove Minho to sheer madness as Minho trashed his head from side to side and grabbed Seungri's head in a bid to feel more, to get more of anything, of everything.... Seungri finally decided not to torture his cute lover and prepared Minho gently, slowly inserting one finger followed by two more. Once Minho was stretched enough, Seungri inserted his tip, immensely enjoying the tightness of the walls that constricted to accommodate him. Once Minho gave the green light to move, Seungri strove to find that bundle of nerves which caused Minho to contrict tighter around his and screamed aloud even as he ed deeply. Minho swore he saw white lights each time he rolled his eyes backwards whenever Seungri abused his prostate, blindly grabbing Seungri's back as he tried to hold onto something as he drowned in those intense sensations. Minho could feel his building up while he groaned as spurts of white fluid escaped from his body. Seungri stiffened for a bit, indicating his release into Minho's walls, before he fell on top of Minho, completely drained out. Both unaware of another's presence that had opened the door which Seungri had forgotten to lock in his excitement.

 

 

"WHAT IS THIS??!! MY SON IN BED WITH ANOTHER BOY....????!!!! Oh, my poor heart. What is this world coming to???"

 

 

Shocked, both boys sat up on the bed, only to see Seungri's mother clutched her heart dramatically as she sobbed into her handkerchief. Her shrill voice had attracted some attention as Seungri's father came bursting into the room, along with Jinki hyung and Dara Noona. Embarrased to be caught in a state, Seungri glared at everyone and shouted for everyone to leave. "BOY, YOU WILL NOT ORDER ME AROUND. I AM YOUR FATHER, BUT SINCE YOU AND YOUR 'FLING' NEEDS TO GET DRESSED, I EXPECT YOU TO DO SO NOW. I WILL SEE YOU BOTH IN THE LIBRARY NO LATER THAN IN 15 MINS." Mr Lee scowled while holding Mrs Lee's arms in order to exit the room.

 

 

 

MInho, who was quiet throughout, quickly got up and started to wear his clothes, not realising that his fingers trembled badly and that his eyes were unfocused. He bit his lower lip in a bid to keep himself from crying. He knew it was all too good to be true. He knew that one day his fantasy would have to end, but he did not expect it to be in the worst possible way. Their worlds were simply too far apart. Seungri was the only heir to a huge corporation. Naturally, his parents would expect him to get married to a beautiful woman and produce an heir. Minho was just a poor boy whose mother worked at the local supermarket and had tons of debts waiting to be cleared. There was no way his parents would accept Minho and their reactions just proved him right. "Hey.. Hey.. Don't cry, babe... I'm here with you.." Seungri whispered as his fingers wiped away the few strays that leaked out from Minho's eyes. " Listen... Minho.. I know this is not the best way to say this but I... I love you and I want to spend the rest of my lifetime with you.... Whatever happened, we will face it together, okay?? I promise you..." Sealing it with a brief kiss to his lips.

 

 

 

"What is the meaning of this? Lee Seung-hyun, you better explain yourself right this instant, boy." Mr Lee commanded when the two boys finally presented themselves. Taking a deep breath, Seungri took Minho's hand and interlocked them together. "Abeoji... This is Minho... He's the boy that I loved. I.. I want to marry him someday. I know this is hard for you to accept our relationship but we really loved each other. I'm.. I'm even willing to do everything else you asked me to do as long as you both gave us your permission." Seungri pleaded as he tried to reason with his father. "You want me to stop playing a fool.. I will do that.. You want me to graduate with honors.. I will do that.. You want me to take over the family business.. I will even do that. Just please let us be together. I.. I can't live without Minho.... "

 

 

 

Without saying a single word, Mr Lee turned towards Minho. "Boy, do you loved my son?" He paused while waiting for Minho's nod. "Do you even know what it would mean for him if I were to cut all ties with him? He would be without family, without money and with his current academic results, he would be lucky if he could find a job that can pay well. Can you accept him with all his bad habits and immaturity?" Feeling that he should reply, Minho tried to reassure Mr Lee as he maintained eye contact even though he was shaking inside. "Sir, I.. I got to know Seungri even before I even knew of his wealth. He.. He may seem like he's immature and rebellious against you but beneath it all, he was just a young boy who just want to have the freedom to pursue his dreams. Sure, he's playful but at the same time, he's also a kind and caring person who takes his responsibilities seriously. Over these past few months, Seungri had never shown me any reasons for me to distrust him, so I don't see why I should start now. I loved him deeply and am willing to follow him anywhere, regardless of any bad habits or wealth... I loved him for being him, not Seungri the rich man's son..." 

 

 

 

Mr Lee nodded, indicating that he was listening to Minho's words. A wall of silence was felt as soon as Minho stopped talking, not a single person willing to break it. Minutes flew by while awaiting for any reply from Mr Lee who was just sitting down. "I admit I was shocked to see my son in bed with another boy. I apologise to you if my actions earlier were out of line.... But the fact that both of you are still too young to even be experiencing this makes it even harder for us to accept it... Your name is Minho, right??" Minho nodded, not able to trust his voice to speak. "Well, Minho.... you look like a nice boy. Why not you go back for now? Seung-hyun and I will have a lot to talk about.... And Seung-hyun, stay here." Reluctantly, Minho slowly released Seungri's hand and bowed down in respect before taking his bag away. With each step Minho took, the weight in his heart got heavier. By the time he reached the bus stop, tears flowed freely causing him to squat suddenly and hugged himself as the sobs became louder with no way to stop them. Minho's heart was breaking into a thousand pieces, the loss of his lover's warmth.

 

 

********************************

 

 

After that horrifying event at Seungri's house, it was as though he had never appeared in his life. Minho had somehow managed to find his way home, only to continue crying into the night. The following day, as soon as he arrived at school, he went to find Seungri, wanting to find out what had transpired between him and his father. However, Seungri did not appear. Not during lunch break nor after school. Countless of messages and calls went unanswered. Initially concerned but gradually became slightly crazed. Key was concerned about Minho's state of mind especially after seeing his bloodshot, puffy eyes but he was not able to help much either. All he managed to find out from GD as well as Seungri's other friends was that Seungri's parents flew out to America early the next morning with Seungri in tow. They had informed the real estate agent to sell their property and claimed that they would be expanding their business elsewhere and will never return to Korea again. Minho cried for days upon hearing the news. He did not even get to say goodbye.. Their love story was cut short just like that, leaving Minho to nurse a huge hole in his heart.... Minho knew what could happen but he never anticipated how badly affected he would be.His grades suffered, even his mother did not know what to do as he moped around, looking very listless. It took Key to slap the senses into him before he could even think of picking himself up.

 

 

 

A sudden brightness in Minho's room caused him to moan and dug himself further into his bed covers. "Wakey, wakey... Sweetcheeks.." Hearing the endearment that Seungri gave him years ago, Minho quickly sat up on his bed, only to groan and throw a pillow to Key, who had burst out laughing. "I knew that would wake you up." Minho immediately gave his famous flaming stare, hoping to burn Key with it. "Very funny, Key.. Very funny... If not for the fact that you are my business partner, I would have murdered you already." Sticking out his tongue, Key grinned. "Well, it's a good thing then that our latest flagship store is opening today because I'm sure it would be weird to see you there without me. Come on, get up.. You have half an hour to get dressed."

 

 

 

It was a different looking Minho who stepped out of his black Porsche. This Minho had no longer the aura of innocence, now changed to an aura of confidence. With his short hair styled back, he looked imposing with his charismatic smile and flaming gaze which was no longer hidden behind a pair of glasses. His black suit complemented Key's white suit as they went around mingling with clients as well as potential business partners. He smirked when he felt lingering touches left by several wives of his clients. Those women just never gave up. A few tried to seduce him and he admitted their attempts had been amusing but he never wavered. Although it was years since Seungri left, Minho never really felt to urge to replace him in his heart. Maybe one day but not today... Only Key knew that he had not moved on, that he still kept any news about Seungri hidden in a small chest under his bed. He knew that Seungri's family business had done well in America and that he had eventually took over his father's position when the old man suffered a three years ago. Two years after he left Minho. Sometimes, Minho wondered if somehow, Seungri were to appear in his life again, what would he do? Would they be able to continue with their love story or would Seungri ignore him, chalking it as a foolishness of his youth? Heck, Minho did not even know if Seungri was already married and having children according to his parents' wishes.. There had been no news on that because Minho checked each and every article written while hoping in his heart that there was none. He would then sighed in relief only to frown again when his mind decided to remind him that Seungri did mentioned before that if he were to get married, he would make it a private affair with just the two of them and the priest overlooking the sunset of a private beach.

 

 

 

Loosening his tie after all that socialising that had drained Minho, he decided to go to the park for a jog to destress. Quickly changing his attire, Minho left his penthouse apartment in Gangnam district. A house he bought last year after his mother's funeral. Looking up at the sky, he sent a silent prayer to his parents above before he started to jog. It was halfway across Han River when he accidentally knocked against a couple who had been walking slowly behind a toddler. His sunglasses fell to the ground. Bending down, he said his apologies as he tried to pick his sunglasses up. However before he could do so, another hand picked it up. Cursing inwardly, he was about to explain to the other person that those sunglasses were his when he froze.

 

 

 

That face... That smile...

 

 

 

Seungri was standing right in front of him, grinning away as though he had never left. Suddenly, all the anger and frustration Minho felt over the years just boiled past his tolerable stage. FIVE FREAKING YEARS...!!!! FIVE GODDAMN, FREAKING YEARS !!! He had disappeared for five ing years and he had the audacious thinking to just suddenly appear and grinned at him. Without thinking, Minho pulled back and punched Seungri on his right eye. While Seungri was reeling from the attack, Minho snatched his sunglasses and walked away. "W...Wait... Sweetcheeks... I'm.. I'm sorry...."

 

 

 

Seungri, who had his hand over his right eye, tried his best to catch up to Minho. "Baby.. Stop.. Please stop.. Hear me out, please... Min baby... I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I know I'm in the wrong.. Please, Sweetcheeks... Slow down so that I can apologise properly.." Turning back, Minho saw Seungri panting heavily as he tried his best to walk quickly. It would have been a funny sight to see a grown man walking and huffing at the same time while covering one of his eyes, but Minho was not in a mood to laugh. Not after he just waltzed back into his life without any warning. "Don't you DARE come near me... If not, I swear I will punch your other eye and make you a panda for real." Minho shouted as Seungri came closer. " How could you? How dare you? Five ing years without any news? Did you even care what happened to me, ?? I was a wreck after you left.... I could not even function well... I passed by your house only to find out that you had left me. That you never even said goodbye.. I knew your parents hated us together but you could have sent some kind of message so that I know whether you are dead or alive, that you are well and healthy.. That.. that we were not meant to be.. At least then, I would have some kind of closure... It hurts, Seungri.. It hurts when you said you loved me and the next day, you just left me..."

 

 

 

"Baby... I'm so sorry..." Seungri whispered as he got close enough to wipe away Minho's tears. "I.. I know I had no excuses for what I did to you... But always know this, Sweetcheeks... I have always loved you, back then and even now. I... I was weak against my mother's threats but not anymore... She threatened to make your life miserable, to deprive you of your scholarship and your future. She said that she would make sure your mother's creditors hounded her until she had to take extra part-time work just to pay the debts. I knew your mother's health suffered alot because of that. Seeing all that happening in front of my eyes, I knew I had to listen to her for I could not bear to see you suffer, love... S.. She forbade me from reaching out to you at all. I tried to escape two weeks after we landed in America but her spies were everywhere. I was caught and was brought back to her. I... I understand if you hate me now.. I.. I just want to say how sorry I was to have made your life miserable.. It was never my intention.. The time we shared together was the best times of my life... I.. I just want you to know that I... I never forgot you.. I.. I will treasure every memory of us...." Seungri looked deeply into Minho's eyes and roved all over as though to commit them into his memory before he turned to walk away.

 

 

 

Seungri stopped when he felt hands hugging him tightly. "No.. Don't.. Don't leave me anymore... It was hell without you and I don't want to continue living in that hell anymore. Ri, I.... I still love you.. D.. Don't go, please....." Seungri's heart skipped a beat as he heard Minho's words. He had hoped that Minho would forgive him someday but to actually hear that Minho still loved him was beyond his wildest dreams. So many nights Seungri had tossed and turned, praying to the heavens above to allow him to see Minho again and to seek for his forgiveness. He knew that Minho would hate him for leaving, for abandoning him like that but he had no choice. He was powerless. After months of ranting and dozens of escape plans foiled, Seungri finally came up with the perfect plan. Once he was able to take over the company's finances, he transferred everything to his name and threatend his parents that he would abandon them to their fates if they interfered with his life. It took years but Seungri was finally free. Free to try to win back the love of his life. Even if Minho were to slam the door to his face, Seungri had no intention to give up. He kept himself up to date with Minho's progress through Key. Shuddering internally, Seungri was reluctant to recollect Almighty Diva Key's visit to his office in New York that day. Needless to say, he was K.Oed by Key's sharp words in regards to a certain big-eyed froggie.

 

 

 

Turning around, Seungri tilted his head slightly as he brought himself closer to Minho, inwardly cursing the younger man's growth spurt which now made him shorter. As the sun sets at the Han River, the two lovers locked lips, renewing their vows to love each other, to protect and support each other. With the Hell that they had suffered throughout the past few years, wouldn't it be great that they can experience Heavens together???

 

 

****************************************************************************

 

Hmm, That concludes my long one-shot story.. WOW.. How did "We like to party" ended up being the inspiration for this?? I don't know.. Hahaha..

 

Anyway, hope you will like this story of mine and do comment if you can.. Thanks  :)