f(Amber) – On My Own pt2

Amber – On My Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s pov

 

Where Am I?

 

I looked at myself on a full length mirror and found myself in a white tuxedo with a red bow tie.

 

Im so handsome!

 

I was grinning shamelessly at myself when a gush of wind blew me and I landed up in front of a chapel’s door.

 

Out of curiosity, I pushed it open

 

 

and saw

 

 

There was not a single soul around. Without warning, the church bells rung and it was so deafeningly loud that I had to cup my ears with my hands and squeezed my eyes, foolishly thinking that it will reduce the sound from getting into me.

 

When I reopened my eyes, the place was packed! People waving their hands fanatically, hooting and cheering for a pair of new couple. I squinted my eyes and I instantly regretted it. I witnessed bridegroom dressed Kai kissing Krystal in white wedding gown on her forehead!

 

I froze at my spot, my brain drew all the energy to keep me from breaking down that caused my legs to start to shake uncontrollably and the next moment, I was on the floor for my legs gave up on me.

 

I’m done for good

There is no more chance for me.

 

I knew that I was going to be losing my senses and crying rivers but I bit the hell of out my lower inner lip till I tasted iron.

 

f(Amber) – On My Own

It’s too late It’s too late

Won’t believe I came too late

The bells rung me out

I’ve been knocked down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter