Chapter 2

Rescued Kitties!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ΔΔHaiiii! I'm back with another chapter you guys. Comment and tell what you think PLEASEΔΔ

☢Disclaimer : Ages and s are different so are heights and some personalities☢

 

 

“My name is Sehun and his name is Tao”

 

“Nice to meet you Sehun, Tao. I am Junmyeon but you can call me Suho and this guy is Chanyeol.”

“It’s good to meet you too. But I'm not entirely sure i could trust you” Said the guy-or should i say hybrid- named Sehun quite coldly as he pulled Tao into a tighter hug, as if to protect him from any danger; which there was none.

“Don't worry you can trust us, we cross our hearts and hope to die if we mean any harm. We only want to help you both and get to know you better. We have heard quite a lot about how your kind is always mistreated, and now that we have come across you 2 cuties we might as well help and maybe even keep you. As good freinds; thats if you like us.” Said Chanyeol as

silence overtook them. No one knowing what to say, Chanyeol and Suho have had their fair share of talking but the hybrids- especially Tao - have said nothing so far.

 

Suho outstretched his hand in front of Sehun. “I promise you can trust us. You both look tired and sick. We would honestly love to help you out.” Said Suho in a soft motherly voice.

Sehun hesitated for a while but after he looked down to see his Tao staring at the 2 humans hopefully, he couldn’t say no. He held Suho’s hand and looked at him carefully only to see a warm smile painting his face.

 

He slowly stood up holding onto Tao’s hand. Only then did they realize that Sehun was quite tall, height difference evident between him and Tao.

They wore ripped up short sleeved t-shirts showing their fresh cuts and bruises ( which Tao had more of ) and dirty wet shorts which too displayed some cuts and scars. Suho and Chanyeol felt so bad for them and they wanted to know more but they thought it was better to know more about them once they are in better condition; preferably when they reach back home, once they are clean and are introduced to rest of the boys.

 

They all stood up and le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter