Prologue

Rescued Kitties!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao and Sehun were 2 hybrids left out in the streets during the winter and it was raining. They were used and beaten never taken care of properly. To other people they were just toys, not only that, but they were also looked down at. 

They weren't the only ones but they were the ones that stuck together like brothers they took care of each other all the time they met in that Center where would it would all be sold their sold together because they were inseparable but soon it has gone too far Tao had been abused much more than his ‘brother’ Sehun. They took advantage of them touching them without permission since then Tao had been afraid of people touching him, unless he trusted you then only will he be comfortable with someone's touch. The only person who could actually touch him was Sehun. He was like and older brother to him -even though it's the opposite way round- always there when he needed him. 

When Sehun heard about what happened he decided to run away along with Tao, they have had enough. Have you seen the scars around their body!

ΔΔNext chapter will be up soonΔΔ

Comments appreciated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter