final

Rilakkuma

 

It was Friday in the afternoon and Jeno was waiting outside of his boyfriend’s class room. He looks at his watch and fixes his uniform, straightening the creases formed. Only 3 more minutes and he can meet his lovely boyfriend again. He's so ready to spend time with him.

The bell rings loudly and that was the sign for the end of the day. Other students came running out of their rooms and the quiet hallway was suddenly filled with noises. Jeno waits, anticipating and soon, a guy slightly smaller than him comes out.

“Jaemin-ah!” Jeno calls out, making the guy flip his head towards him. Jeno rushes to Jaemin and gets the heavy books, carrying it. “Oh, Jeno. I thought you already went home?” Instead of answering, the said guy suddenly touches his bangs and tries to fix it, it has been Jeno's habit, ever since they started dating.

“Oh, I wanna take you out for a date..” Jeno whispers, but loud enough to reach the latter’s ears. Jaemin smiles and immediately agrees, “Let’s go to the mall then!”

 

 

 

The mall has a lot of shoppers as usual. Teenagers walking around while texting, some couples carrying stuffs they have bought, families eating in the food court. The stores inside are busy too. Jaemin and Jeno stopped walking for a meantime because the latter needs to reply to his mom who just messaged him. Something suddenly catches the smaller one's eye. 

When Jaemin assures his boyfriend is finally done at what he was doing, he immediately drags him into a plushie store. Jaemin squeals in excitement as cute plushies surrounds him. He scans the whole store and his heart stops at the cute rilakkuma plush sitting quietly at the corner.

“Jenooo~” Jaemin cutely whines, tugging at the sleeves of Jeno, displaying pleading eyes. Jeno gulps, slightly nervous as he remembers that he didn’t have enough money. Why now? He stays silent, thinking hard of what he should do. “Jeno~ Can we buy that rilakkuma?” Jaemin says as he clings at Jeno’s arm.

Jeno starts to sweat, droplets trickling down his forehead. “Jaemin-ah,” he starts nervously as he plays with the edge of his suit, “H-how about let’s eat first?” he adds. His eyes meets Jaemin and he sees those cute eyes again, complimented with a pout on his lips. “Nooo~ I want that rilakkuma! Jeno, pleeeeease?” Oh god seriously why now?

Jeno stays silent, trying to help himself and avoid the pouty lips and cute eyes of his boyfriend, which he clearly knows as his biggest weakness. He tries to push his boyfriend out of the shop, but Jaemin tightens his arms around Jeno’s.

"Jeno~"

"Please please please"

"I want it! It's so cute just like me, don't you think?"

"I'll give you two goodnight kisses later!"

Jeno heaves a heavy sigh, closing his eyes. He's not gonna win this so he decides to just tell the truth to Jaemin.

“Jaemin-ah.. I only brought money for our dinner. I’m sorry.” A pregnant silent occurs and Jaemin’s expression has changed, the pouty face turning into a blank one. “Let’s eat.”

I'm dead. Jeno tells himself.

 

 

 

Both guys are now in seated in a table, eating their dinner. Jeno stares at Jaemin, who was avoiding his stares while eating. “Jaemin-ah, I’m sorry, okay? I’ll buy that next time I promise.” Jeno says, apologizing, but Jaemin stays quiet and keeps on eating his dinner. Isn't this supposed to be fun? The only thing he can do as of now is to sigh and understand his sulking boyfriend.

After the awkward dinner, it was almost time to go back to their dorm. The sun is ready to set, an array of orange and yellow painting the sky. They were walking together by the riverside, and Jeno keeps on apologizing. He shouldn't stop until the other forgives him. Unfortunately, Jaemin is still feeling disappointed and continues to ignore him, walking ahead of Jeno.

Jeno feels like giving up, but an idea pops at his mind. He holds Jaemin’s shoulder, making the latter surprised. He turns Jaemin around, but the boy avoids his stare, looking at the ground. Jeno smiles sweetly and he holds Jaemin’s cheeks, which turned red fast. Jeno raises Jaemin’s head and their eyes finally meet. Jaemin even blushes harder and looks sideways with a pout.

Jeno slightly chuckles at Jaemin’s cuteness. He then wraps his left arm on Jaemin’s waist, pulling the latter closer. His right hand rests at Jaemin’s head and starts to ruffle his hair. He then kisses the top of the head. He stays for a few seconds, inhaling the sweet strawberry scents of Jaemin’s shampoo. “I’m really sorry” Jeno murmurs at Jaemin’s head, tightening the hug to the latter.

Jaemin slowly pulled away, still blushing and pouting. He turns his back away from Jeno and starts to walk again, trying to hide the big smile forming on his lips. Jeno laughs at his boyfriend's cuteness then runs to Jaemin. He rests his hand on the latter’s shoulder, and bends down a little to kiss the still flushed cheeks on Jaemin.

"I'm still mad."

"Hmm, okay."

"Yah! Jeno"

 


╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

hi

thank you