Bubble Gum Confessions

Bubble Gum Love Affair

Sehun was sitting on the stairs, writing something on a small piece of paper. Jongin was standing next to him, leaning on the railing. "Done!" Sehun exclaimed happily, raising his hand in the air. He handed it to Jongin so he could read it.

"I really like you~ I hope you feel the same way~<3"

"You seem like a little girl." Jongin told him. "You think so?" Sehun asked. "Oh, there he comes!" Sehun grabbed the paper from Jongin's hand and wrapped it around something. "I'm going now!" Sehun said before walking over to someone. Jongin just watched him absentmindedly. "A-ah...good morning, Sunbaenim!" Sehun bowed. The boy eyed him. "How many times do I tell you not to call me that? It's weird..." He complained. "Ah, sorry. Would you like some bubble gum?" Sehun asked his elder. "Sure." The boy accepted it. Sehun watched with anticipation as he unwrapped it, only for it to turn to sadness as he barely looked at the wrapper and crumbled it in his hand after eating the gum. "Thanks." He told him before walking away. Sehun dejectedly walked back to his friend. "I knew this'd happen." Jongin told him. "Who doesn't look at the wrapper? There could be comics on them!" Sehun complained. "Maybe he doesn't know!" Jongin shrugged. "I'm doing it again!" Sehun said with confidence.

 

Sehun and Jongin were pretending to be interested in some gum comics when they saw Luhan walk by the next day. "Oh, Sunbaenim. Would you like a gum? There’s some funny comics here." Sehun told him. "Stop calling me that. Just say Luhan." He told him. "But that's disrespectful." Sehun said. "I don't care if you show me respect." Luhan admit. "Then, can I call you hyung?" Sehun wondered. Luhan smiled. "That's better." Sehun blushed at the beautiful smile. "H-hyung!" Sehun called out then suddenly blushed deeper. Jongin rolled his eyes and Luhan laughed. "Yes?" Luhan asked. "Please take this gum." Sehun said, offering the gum with both hands. "You stopped calling me sunbae so you're going to respect me with your hands!? Don't even say please." Luhan said as he took the gum. "A-ah, there's a comic on it..." Sehun said when Luhan was about to crumble it. "I'm not interested in such things." Luhan told him before patting his head. "Well, gotta go." He left. Sehun cupped his face and fell on his knees. "That didn't work." Jongin reminded him. "He pet me..." Sehun said, still staring at the boy who was walking away from them. "Come on we're gonna be late." Jongin said as he started walking. "Are you coming?" Jongin asked him. "Should we try it again?" Sehun suddenly beamed, walking over to him. "But he'll never look at the wrapper." Jongin told him. "I have an idea." Sehun said.

 

Luhan was walking in school the next morning, he saw something on the floor. It was a gum wrapped in a wrapper that had a huge "I" on it. "Weird..." Luhan thought. He looked around and saw some people running in front of him, someone seemed to have dropped something. It was the same as the first one except there was a heart this time. He looked at the kids that ran in front of him and saw them enter a class room. He followed them. He looked around and noticed a huge arrow on the board pointing to the teacher's desk. On it was a gum wrapped in a wrapper with a "U" on it. He was looking at all three gums until someone came up to him. "Luhan Hyung!" Sehun called out. "Oh, it's you." Luhan greeted back. "Look at what I found." He showed them. Sehun smiled, waiting for his answer. "Will you guys help me find the rest?" Sehun and Jongin widened their eyes. "It's clearly a treasure hunt! I have to find out what it means!" Luhan exclaimed. "Isn't it obvious? "I" "heart" "U" ?" Jongin repeated. "You think someone's confessing to someone? Shoot! I have to find the guy who dropped the heart!" Luhan ran out. Sehun sighed. "He's such an idiot!" Sehun complained. Jongin chuckled. "What now?" He wondered. Sehun thought about it. "How about instead of "I" "Heart" "U", "Sehun" "Loves" "Luhan"!" Sehun exclaimed. "He won't read it if it's that long." Jongin said. "That's why we tell him every gum has a special word and I'm really interested in what they are. All three of us read out what they say and he'll get it!" Sehun told him. "That might work. Or he'll think it's a coincidence..." Jongin said.

 

During lunch, Sehun ran around, looking for Luhan. He found him sitting on a table in the cafeteria. He sat in front of him. "Hyung!" He called out as he did so. "Hi." Luhan greeted back, almost unfazed that this is the first time they talked during lunch. "There's a new game." Sehun happily told him. "Oh?" Luhan wondered. "Each gum has a word in it. If we're lucky, they'll make sense together! Wanna play?" Sehun asked him. "Okay, I'll play with you." He smiled. Jongin, who was standing next to them, passed them both a gum. They all unwrapped it. "Ooh! Mine says loves!" Sehun said. "Mine says Sehun..." Luhan said, a little confused. "Mine says Luhan." Jongin told them. Luhan slightly widened his eyes. Sehun stared at him expectantly. "What a coincidence! Don't you think?" Luhan laughed. Sehun pouted. "Well, this was fun. Thanks for the gum." Luhan said before leaving. "He really is dumb." Jongin noticed. "Don't say that..." Sehun mumbled. "He's not dumb...he's stupid." Sehun concluded. "Where is he going? Lunch just started." Jongin noticed. They followed him. He walked up to a group of guys. "What are guys doing here? I keep telling you I want to sit in the cafeteria." They heard him complain. "We don't like the cafeteria. It's too normal." One of them said. "Come on, we were waiting for you." Another said. Someone said something in another language and someone else replied in that language and they all left. "What language was that?" Sehun wondered. "I don't know." Jongin told him. "Isn't he Chinese? We would recognize Chinese." Sehun said.

 

The next day, Luhan went to Sehun. "Hey." He greeted. "Hey..." Sehun greeted back. "Aww, what's wrong?" Luhan wondered. Sehun shook his head. "Come on, please." Luhan begged. Sehun shook his head again. Jongin came. "Oh, you're here?" He wondered. Luhan just nodded. "Sorry, hyung." Sehun suddenly apologized. "Why?" Luhan asked. "Did you come for gum? I don't have any right now." Sehun said. "What? No. I didn't come for that. You looked sad, that's all." Luhan told him. Sehun unexpectedly smiled. "Thank you for worrying." Luhan gave a small smile back. "We have to go." Jongin said as he took Sehun and they walked away. Luhan continued his walk. "You can't just be sad, Sehun. It's not like he rejected you." Jongin told him. "He might...maybe that's why he keeps avoiding my confessions." Sehun said. "You think he knows you like him but he's just being nice?" Jongin wondered. "Maybe..." Sehun said. "Sehun, he's just clueless. You can't confess with gum. You have to confess with words." Jongin told him. "I put words on the gum." Sehun countered. "That's not what I mean." Jongin rolled his eyes. "Just say you love him without getting gum involved." Jongin said. "But, we only know each other because of gum." Sehun said. "What do you mean?" Jongin wondered. "It started in elementary school." Sehun said.


7 year old Sehun was sitting on his table in class when he suddenly felt like eating gum. He opened his pack and suddenly he was surrounded by students. They all looked at him like they wanted one. Sehun sighed, unable to say no and let them each have one. There was only one left and he was about to eat it when the teacher said they had to go outside. Once outside, Sehun was getting ready to eat his gum. Someone suddenly fell in front of him. "Oh, sorry." The boy apologized, seeing the surprised look on Sehun's face. "Yah! Don't kick it so far! We almost hit this kid!" He yelled to a bunch of people away from them. "Ooh, is that gum?" He suddenly asked. Sehun just nodded. "Can I have it?" Again, Sehun could only nod. "Cool, thanks." He said as he took it and ran back to the other boys. Sehun stared at the boy for the rest of recess.


"He was so~ cool." Sehun told him. "Wow, so you met him because of gum? Isn't it because he fell in front of you?" Jongin wondered. "I stood near their soccer field because I didn't want my classmates to see me. I was on the big kids' side." Sehun told him. "Just because you met because of gum doesn't mean you should confess with gum." Jongin said. "Of course it does!" Sehun told him. "Let me guess, every day after that, for 10 years, you looked for him and gave him gum." Jongin said. Sehun nodded. "Anyway, I need to hurry and confess because he's graduating this year! We might not see each other anymore!" Sehun told him. "Okay, I understand." Jongin told him. 

Sehun and Jongin were going down the stairs when they heard Luhan's voice. He was speaking in Chinese so, they couldn't understand. They heard others talking too. They peaked and saw them sitting on the bottom of the stairs. There were less people then last time. "I don't want to go this time." Luhan said in Korean. Someone replied in Chinese and Luhan said something else. "Fine, we'll go. You go sit in your cafeteria." One of them joked. "Okay, I'll see you later." Luhan said as he started walking away. They recognized one of them saying bye in Chinese and someone else said something in another language. "They talk in three languages at once?" Jongin wondered. The other boys left as well and Sehun and Jongin decided to go see Luhan. "Hey hyung." Sehun greeted. "Oh, hi." Luhan said back. "So who were those people?" Sehun asked. "Hmm?" Luhan wondered. "We saw you talking to some people." Sehun clarified. "Oh they're my friends." Luhan simply answered. "I have gum now, if you want." Sehun said. Luhan chuckled. "Thanks." Sehun watched him eat it and only stopped when Luhan looked back at him. "Oh, are you feeling better from this morning?" Luhan asked him. Sehun smiled an answer. "So, hyung...what are you doing later?" Sehun awkwardly asked. "Hmm? You mean now or after school?" Luhan asked him. Sehun shrugged. "I'm not sure about now but, after school I'll be with my friends." He answered. Sehun frowned for some reason. "What is it?" Luhan wondered. Sehun shook his head. "It's nothing, hyung." He assured him. "Lu ge!" Someone suddenly yelled. They came up to them and said something to Luhan. "I have to go." He told them. He left with the guy. "What happened?" Jongin asked Sehun about earlier. "Why'd you get sad?" Sehun sighed. "It's dumb. I just wish I was considered a friend." He admit. "I want to confess already!" He whined. "Do it tomorrow." Jongin said. "What would I do? All my plans have failed." Sehun complained. "I'm sure you'll think of something." Jongin told him. "Huh? You won't help me?" Sehun asked. "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. Kyungsoo's coming back so, I was going to hang out with him..." Jongin told him. Sehun pouted. "Don't worry, it's just tomorrow cuz I missed him. You'll hang out with us too." Jongin told him. "That's not it. I'm just envious." Sehun admit. Jongin rubbed his back.

 

The next day, Jongin and Kyungsoo walked to Sehun who was sitting on the stairs. "Hi Sehun! It's been a while!" Kyungsoo greeted him. "Hi Kyungsoo..." Sehun greeted back. "What's up?" Kyungsoo wondered as he sat next to him, motioning Jongin to sit next to him. "It's about Luhan." Sehun told him. "I thought you were going to confess." Kyungsoo said. "Yeah but he doesn't get it." Sehun said. Kyungsoo gave a confused look. "He tried writing it on gum." Jongin said. This made Kyungsoo even more confused. "We'll talk about this later." Jongin said. "Why don't you tell him straight up?" Kyungsoo wondered. "Because that's too simple. I want it to involve gum." Sehun told him. "Why?" Kyungsoo asked. Sehun sighed. "You really should have been here, you won't understand anything." Sehun complained. "If you want it to involve gum, give him a gum and then confess." Kyungsoo told him. "Can I really just do that? I didn't want to actually say it." Sehun said. "If you don't say it, it won't be as sweet." Kyungsoo let him know. "Oh. But I'm too shy to say it." Sehun realized. "Have you tried?" Kyungsoo wondered. "No, but I'm sure it won't come out." Sehun said. "But I don't have any other ideas so I'll do it." Sehun said. 

During lunch, Sehun spotted Luhan walking and went to him. "H-hyung!" He called out. "Oh, hi." Luhan said. "Um...I..." Sehun started. "What is it? You have some gum for me?" Luhan laughed. "Well..." Sehun couldn't. He took out a gum and just gave it to him. "You don't have anything to say?" Luhan wondered. Sehun shook his head. "Okay." Luhan kept walking. Kyungsoo and Jongin came up to him. "I knew I wouldn't be able to say it." Sehun complained. "I came up with another idea while you weren't confessing." Kyungsoo told him. "Write him a letter and, instead of signing your name, put a gum in the envelope." Kyungsoo told him. "That's not a bad idea." Sehun said.

 

Later, when school was about to finish, Sehun snuck into the locker room and put a letter in Luhan's locker. He ran away. Kyungsoo, who conveniently had a locker next to Luhan's, came and waited. Luhan eventually came and opened his locker. A bunch of letters fell out. "Not again..." Luhan complained. He grabbed all the letters without looking twice at them and threw them away. "Isn't that a bit rude?" Kyungsoo asked him. "Is it? I think it's more rude that they over pile my locker with all these letters." Luhan complained. Afterwards, Kyungsoo explained to Jongin and Sehun what happened. "He's popular with girls? I didn't know that..." Sehun said. "Well, this plan was ruined too." Jongin said. "How about you give him the letter?" Jongin said. "Okay I will try that." Sehun agreed.

 

The next day, Sehun walked over to Luhan. "Luhan hyung..." He shyly called. "Yeah?" Luhan wondered. Sehun didn't say anything and just gave him the letter. Luhan opened it. He widened his eyes slightly. "Aww, thank you!" Luhan said. Sehun looked up with wide eyes. "I like you too!" Luhan pet his head. Sehun's eyes watered. "I really have to go, bye!" Luhan said before leaving. Sehun would have just fallen if Jongin and Kyungsoo hadn't come. "What happened?" Jongin asked as he held Sehun. "He misunderstood..." Sehun sniffed. "I'm telling you, Sehun. There's only one way." Kyungsoo told him and Sehun nodded. "I'll do it...I'll do it for good." Sehun said.

 

During lunch, Sehun found Luhan and looked at him with serious eyes. "Hey?" Luhan greeted a little confused. "Please come with me." Sehun said. Luhan stood up and followed him. They went to a hallway people rarely go through. "What is it?" Luhan wondered. "I like you, Luhan." Sehun told him firmly. "I like you too but you already gave me that letter, remember?" Luhan reminded him. "Hyung! I'm serious!" Sehun almost yelled. "I'm in love with you!" Sehun continued yelling. Luhan furrowed his brows and clicked his tongue. He grabbed Sehun's arm and pulled him into a closet. "Idiot! Don't yell such things!" Luhan scolded him. "But I need you to know!" Sehun yelled again. Luhan covered his mouth. "Ugh, you're really an idiot. I like you too!" Luhan whispered. Sehun widened his eyes. "Why do you think I always go up to you for gum? It's an excuse to talk to you! Or why I acted oblivious to your confessions? I read your wrappers. Why do you think I've never called you by your name? It's because it hurts me." Luhan confessed. He slowly retracted his hand. "Hyung..." Sehun whispered. "I'm sorry if it was burden to you." Luhan apologized. "Say it once." Sehun asked. "Huh?" Luhan wondered. "Say my name once." Sehun told him. "I can't..." Luhan admit. "Please." Sehun begged. "S-Sehun..." Luhan finally said and Sehun smiled. "Is it really that hard?" Sehun wondered. "Yes...I want to say it but it hurts when I do." Luhan told him. "Why does it hurt?" Sehun asked. "Because I want you but, I can't have you." Luhan admit. "Why can't you?" Sehun wondered. "Because...I can't." Luhan said. "Why?" Sehun repeated. "Sehun!" Luhan yelled before stopping. He suddenly locked lips with Sehun. Sehun widened his eyes at first before slowly accepting the kiss. They kissed for a long time before Luhan pulled himself away. "Oh no..." Luhan whined. "Hyung..." Sehun called. "Don't tell anyone what happened!" Luhan told him. Sehun furrowed his brows. "What?" Luhan asked him. "You have to tell me." Sehun demanded. "Tell you what?" Luhan wondered. "You like me, and I like you. Why can't we be together?" Sehun asked. "Because we're both guys!" Luhan told him. "So?" Sehun said. "So? Are you out of your mind? If anyone finds out I like guys, my life will be over!" Luhan told him. Sehun glared at him. "Don't be like that Sehun, you know what I mean." Luhan told him. "No, I don't. My friends are both guys and they're together. I like guys and my parents are okay with it." Sehun told him. "My parents will not be okay with it." Luhan told him. "It doesn't matter what they think." Sehun told him. "Sehun, it does matter. They're my parents." Luhan told him. "Well...can we at least be a secret couple?" Sehun asked him. "No. I don't want to do anything behind anyone's back." Luhan told him. Sehun frowned. "What am I supposed to do then? I've liked you since the first grade. Should I throw away my life crush and forget about him?" Sehun asked half seriously. "Yes." Luhan answered and Sehun glared. "I don't want to! Especially after you said you liked me back." Sehun admit. "I didn't want you to know but you had to start yelling." Luhan said. "I yelled from my heart. You have no idea how hard it was to do that." Sehun complained. "Do you think it was easy pretending not to like someone?" Luhan raised his voice. "Probably easier than confessing." Sehun argued. "Well, it's not!" Luhan yelled. They glared at each other. Sehun was the first to soften. He started crying. Luhan hugged him to comfort him. "I'm sorry..." Sehun apologized. "No, I'm sorry I yelled." Luhan told him. After a while, Sehun stopped crying. "We should go to class." Luhan told him. "No, when we leave we'll never talk to each other again. I want to stay with you." Sehun told him. "Sehun..." Luhan started. "I really have to go." Luhan told him. "You always say that." Sehun noticed. "Every time I try to confess you say you have to go." Sehun told him. "Now you know why." Luhan told him. "Please. Please. Please." Sehun begged. "Don't pretend not to like me anymore!" Sehun hugged Luhan. "I'm sorry." Luhan apologized. "I won't be able to go on. I swear if you had rejected me today, I would have broken. This is almost the same." Sehun told him. "I'm really sorry, Sehun." Luhan told him. "Luhan...when we leave this closet, you won't see me anymore." Sehun told him. "No one will." Sehun said. Luhan sighed. "Don't exaggerate." He told him. "I'm not exaggerating. I'm serious. All I wanted was you. And you're telling me I can't have you." Sehun told him. Luhan lifted Sehun and cupped his face. "Sehun. Please live as if this never happened. Do it for me." Luhan told him. Sehun stared at him. "I'm sorry, hyung." Sehun repeated. Luhan rolled his eyes. "If I kiss you will you agree?" Luhan wondered. "I don't want your kisses. I can live without your kisses. I can't live without you." Sehun told him. Luhan sighed. "You're making this really hard for me." Luhan told him. "You think you're making anything easy for me?" Sehun scoffed. "Oh my god." Luhan whined. "I was about to suggest something." Luhan said. "I was about to suggest dating you in private, I'm a horrible person." Luhan told him. "No, you're not." Sehun told him. "My love for you is too strong. It's taking over my good sense." Luhan complained. Sehun laughed. "You're funny, hyung." Sehun told him. Luhan kissed Sehun. After they kissed, Luhan apologized. "I couldn't help myself. Your laugh is too cute..." Luhan admit. "Oh my gosh, I can't control myself anymore!" Luhan whined. "Hyung..." Sehun called. "What is it?" Luhan asked. "Are you sure you'll be okay after this?" Sehun wondered. "No...I don't know what to do...if I can't control myself, I'm done for." Luhan said. Sehun smiled to himself. "I love you, Luhan hyung!" Sehun exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around him. "What are you doing? Stop acting cute!" Luhan scolded him. Sehun giggled. "What are you doing?" Luhan repeated. "Am I making you uneasy?" Sehun wondered. "Yes! Please let go!" Luhan told him. Sehun squeezed harder. "Sehun..." Luhan called.

 

After a long time, Sehun and Luhan were coming out of the closet. Sehun looked pleased while Luhan looked anxious. "Oh, I got a text." Sehun said. "My friends are looking for me. We missed our classes plus two hours." Sehun told him. "Please don't tell anyone!" Luhan begged him. "I won't say anything!" Sehun told him with a smile. "Except maybe to KaiSoo..." Sehun thought to himself. "No, please not even your friends!" Luhan asked. "I can't, I have to tell them." Sehun said. "Tell them I rejected you." Luhan said. "Oh, I can't do that..." Sehun thought. "Why?" Luhan wondered. "I have to go." Sehun smirked. Luhan sighed.

 

"Seriously?" Jongin asked. Sehun nodded. "You don't look very happy." Jongin noticed. "No? I'm ecstatic." Sehun told him. "Well, anyway we're happy for you." Kyungsoo said. "Yeah, if only he was okay with it." Jongin said. "I'll make him okay." Sehun said.

 

Sehun ran up to Luhan and hugged him. "What are you doing?" Luhan whispered. "I missed you, Luhannie!" Sehun told him. "Please let go." Luhan whispered. "Don't want to~!" Sehun sang. "Please, people are looking." Luhan continued to whisper. "I don't care about others!" Sehun said. Luhan sighed. Suddenly someone came up to them. "Lu ge, who is this?" The person asked. "Oh, this is someone..." Luhan said. "Hi, I'm Luhan's boyfriend." Sehun greeted as he held out a hand for him to shake. Luhan face palmed. "Boyfriend? Lu ge?" The person asked. "No, it's not true!" Luhan said. "What it's not?" Sehun pouted. "Lu ge, you never told me you were..." Luhan shook his head. "I'm not, I'm really not!" He said. "You should be more confident, Luhannie." Sehun told him. The guy looked creeped out. "I'm going to go look for Kris ge." The guy said as he walked away. "Wait, please! Let me explain!" Luhan tried to say before the guy left. "Sehun!" Luhan yelled. "Yes, love?" Sehun wondered. "Ugh, I am so mad at you!" He exclaimed. "Aww, why?" Sehun asked with a sad expression. "Ugh." Luhan groaned and walked away. "Luhannie, wait!" Sehun called as he followed him.

 

After a while of them walking around, Luhan finally stopped and looked at Sehun. "Please. Why are you doing this?" Luhan asked him. "Because I love you." Sehun told him. "Please don't do this. I told you I didn't want anyone to know..." Luhan said. "But, I can't help my feelings for you." Sehun admit. "Sehun, if anyone finds out, I won't speak with you again." Luhan warned him. "I'll try but I won't guarantee anything." Sehun told him. Luhan sighed.

 

During lunch, Sehun found Luhan talking with his group of friends and launched himself towards them. "Hi~!" He sang. "Sehun, get out of here." Luhan whispered. "Who's this?" Someone asked. "I'm Luhan's boyfriend!" Sehun said. Everyone looked surprised except for one who Sehun recognized from earlier. "You're really brave, Luhan." One of them said. "He's not." Luhan told them. "Stop lying!" Sehun whined. "I'm not lying!" Luhan told him. Sehun pouted. "Don't make your boyfriend sad." Someone said. "He's not my boyfriend!" Luhan yelled. "Do you know it hurts him when you say that?" Another said. "He's really not." Luhan said. One of them raised his eyebrow at him. "You're so mean, Luhannie~!" Sehun whined. "Dude, cheer him up before he starts crying." Someone said. "He's not my problem." Luhan told them. "Stop denying him." Luhan sighed. Sehun was poking his shoulder and everyone was looking at him. Luhan couldn't take it and ran away. "Stop running from me!" Sehun complained as he followed him. 

Luhan stopped at a random hallway. "Luhan!" Sehun whined. "Stop following me!" Luhan told him. "Why are you like this?" Sehun complained. "I told you I didn't want anyone to know." Luhan told him. "But they seem okay with it." Sehun told him. "It's not them I'm worried about. It's my parents." Luhan told him. "We can just tell them not to tell your parents." Sehun said. "If I let myself be comfortable around my friends, I'll forget around my parents." Luhan told him. "But it's not fair!" Sehun complained. "Nothing is fair, Sehun." Luhan told him. Sehun walked closer to Luhan. "Can we at least spend the lunch together?" Sehun wondered. Luhan sighed. "No." He brought himself to answer. Sehun looked at him with a surprised look. "Sehun, it's a punishment. Because I'm still mad at you." Luhan told him. "I told you not to tell anyone and you told everyone." Luhan said. "I'm disappointed." He told him. Sehun whined. "Don't do that. You know you deserve it." Luhan told him. Sehun looked up at him with a puppy face. "Don't do this, Sehun." Luhan told him. Sehun kept staring. Luhan was trying to fight it. He grabbed Sehun's arm and led him to a closet. He looked annoyed as he did so and Sehun was satisfied.

 

The bell rang and Luhan and Sehun were coming out. They were wearing each other's clothes but they seemed not to notice. When Luhan entered class, everyone eyed him as they noticed his clothes were a little big on him, and there was another name on his shirt. Sehun went in class and his friends suppressed laughs.

 

When class was over Jongin and Kyungsoo made sure to tell Sehun. "Hey, Luhan!" Jongin joked. "Huh?" Sehun asked, confused. Jongin's pointed at the name on his shirt. "I'm wearing his shirt? That's why it felt tighter..." Sehun realized. "I have to go return it before he goes home!" He said as he started running. Jongin and Kyungsoo laughed at him. He ran until he found Luhan and his friends. "Hyung! This is your shirt!" Sehun yelled. Luhan slightly glared at him. His friends laughed at them. "You guys are really starting to act like a couple." One of them said, angering Luhan more. "Let's go change..." Luhan said, annoyed, as he dragged Sehun to a washroom. They returned with their proper clothes on. The guys were still laughing at them. "Anyway, I should be going." Sehun said. "Luhan should go with you." someone said. "What?" Luhan said. "Go hang out with your boyfriend." he told him as he slightly pushed him. "Yeah, come!" Sehun exclaimed as he pulled his arm. Luhan grumbled.

 

"Kai, Soo! Let's go on a double date!" Sehun yelled, still dragging Luhan. They laughed at Luhan's expression. "You sure he wants to?" Kyungsoo asked. "I don't!" Luhan expressed. "Yes, you do." Sehun told him. "What if someone sees me!?" Luhan asked. "They'd acknowledge you..." Sehun answered. "No, they'll tell my parents!" Luhan told him. Sehun shrugged, making Luhan angrier. He forced his arm out of Sehun's grip. "I'm not going out with you, Sehun!" Luhan yelled. Sehun furrowed his brows and crossed his arms. "Don't give me that look. I told you we can't be together, so we can't." Luhan told him. "Stop being selfish and think of me for once." Luhan told him. "Don't you like me too?" Sehun asked him. "Of course, I do." Luhan told him. "Then, you should want me to be your boyfriend." Sehun said. "I want you to be my boyfriend. I want to be yours. I already told you, I want to, but I can't." Luhan said. "Why is your parents' opinion so important to you?" Sehun asked. "Because, they're my parents." Luhan told him. "That's it?" Sehun wondered and Luhan nodded. "Shouldn't you be able to make your own decisions?" Sehun asked him. "Sehun, I said it's because of my parents so let's leave it at that." Luhan told him. "Okay..." Sehun agreed. "I'm going to go, now. See you tomorrow." Luhan said. "It's not fair..." Sehun said when Luhan was gone. "It's okay, Sehun." Kyungsoo tried to comfort him. "No, it's not. You guys are so lucky." Sehun complained. "Sehun, he's right. You need to think of him. He doesn't want his parents to know for a reason." Jongin said. "What could that reason be? Why wouldn't his parents accept him?" Sehun wondered. "That's really none of our business, Sehun." Kyungsoo said.

 

The next time Sehun and Luhan saw each other was during lunch. "Hyung, I want to go to your house." Sehun told him. "Um, I think you know the answer..." Luhan said. "Please hyung! I promise I'll act like a friend!" Sehun told him. "I don't believe you." Luhan said. "How can I make you believe me?" Sehun wondered. "If you go the whole week without getting close to me, I'll let you come to my house next Saturday." Luhan Said. "I don't know how but I'll do it!" Sehun told him. "I hope you can." Luhan told him.

 

The next day Sehun ran up to Luhan and stopped awkwardly in front of him. "Hey, Luhan!" He yelled while running. "Oh..." He stopped himself. "I almost forgot..." He laughed awkwardly. "Please don't forget, I'll be very disappointed if you fail." Luhan told him. "Don't worry, hyung! I'm going to go through this whole week as nothing but your friend! I will not disappoint you!" Sehun promised him. Luhan smiled. 

 

During lunch, Sehun was with Jongin and Kyungsoo. "What a weird deal. It should be easy to not touch someone or give them pet names for a week." Jongin said. "Really? I think it's going to be hard." Sehun said. "Well anyway, good luck Sehunnie!" Kyungsoo told him. "Thanks, Soo." Sehun thanked him.

 

The next day, Sehun found Jongin and Kyungsoo first and complained to them. "Ah, how am I supposed to go the rest of the week!?" Sehun whined. "Calm down, it's been two days." Jongin told him. "It's been two days too long!" Sehun told them. Jongin rolled his eyes. "If you seriously can't take this, how did you go 10 years?" He asked him. "It's different. He likes me back." Sehun told him. "Just pretend he doesn't?" Jongin wondered. "That's just pointless pain." Sehun said. "Isn't it the same as this?" Jongin asked him. "No, I don't touch him but at least I know he likes me!" Sehun said. Jongin sighed. "Exactly. His love should keep you strong. Know that if you go the week without him, he'll be there waiting for you." Kyungsoo told him. "Just thinking of him should help." Sehun thought about it. "Is that what you did when you left?" Sehun wondered. Kyungsoo blushed. "N-no..." He stuttered. "I did that." Jongin smirked as Kyungsoo's blush deepened. Jongin and Sehun laughed at their flustered friend. "We're just kidding." Jongin put his arm around Kyungsoo, who calmed down. "I'll try, maybe it'll help. Though, I think it will be harder." Sehun Said.

 

During lunch, Sehun, Jongin and Kyungsoo were sitting in the cafeteria and Luhan came to them. "Hey, Hunnie, how you doing?" He asked as he pet his head and sat across from him. "Hey, that's not fair!" Sehun exclaimed. "What isn't? I can still touch you." Luhan stuck his tongue out and Sehun pouted. "Kidding. I won't touch you either." He said and Sehun returned his lips together. "So?" He asked. "I'm fine, hyung." Sehun said simply. "Really?" Luhan wondered. "Mhmm. You thought this was going to be hard. It's very easy." Sehun shrugged. "Oh. That's good." Luhan told him.

 

The rest of the week went similarly. "Hyung~!" Sehun whined, he was laying on the table when Luhan came to sit in front of him. "I feel like I'm going to die!" Sehun said. "How do people go so long without someone!?" He wondered. Luhan laughed. "Guess what, Sehunnie?" Sehun hummed a response. "It's Friday!" Luhan told him. A few seconds passed before Sehun fully understood. He sat up immediately. "Really!? I passed!?" He asked excitedly. "You still have the rest of today..." Luhan told him and Sehun let out a grumble. Luhan laughed at his reaction. "Just kidding! I'm going to give you a reward!" He told him and Sehun's smile returned. 

 

"Sehun-ah! Are you awake?"

"Hyung? What is it?"

"Did you forget already? Aish...you really are just like a child..."

"Oh yeah, I will come over to your house today, hyung. Sorry..."

"That's not it. I knew you wouldn't forget that. Remember what I told you yesterday?"

"..."

"You really did forget, huh?"

"Of course not, hyung! I'm just joking!"

"Really? Okay. Anyway I told my parents so you can come whenever."

"I will be there right away!"

 

"Han! Your friend is here." Luhan heard his mom call as he went to go see. "Oh Sehun? You're the first Korean my son told me about..." Luhan heard his mom saying as he made it. "Okay well, it's nice to meet you, Oh Sehun." She said before going back into the kitchen. They both went into Luhan's room. "Your mom seems nice." Sehun told Luhan. "Sehun, if this is about..." Luhan started. "No, I'm just saying." Sehun told him. "Okay." Luhan sighed. "Oh, there's something I should show you." Luhan said as went into his closet and brought a small box. He set it on a table and opened it. It was full of paper. "Are those..." Sehun thought. "All the wrappers you've given me." Luhan told him. "Wow..." Luhan took them all out and put them on the table and took a special looking one, one different from the others. "Remember this?" Luhan asked, showing it to him. "Is this the wrapper from first grade...?" Sehun thought. "If that's how you want to say it. It's just the first wrapper you've given me." Luhan told him. "Look." He said as he took a few and gave them to him. "These are all my confessions..." Sehun blushed. "I read all of them..." Luhan told him. "How long have you known that I liked you?" Sehun asked him. Luhan just looked away and avoided the question. "Should we clean them up...there's a lot." He said as he walked to the table. Sehun noticed this but ignored it. Luhan only put a few in the box. He stopped when he felt arms around him. "Luhan~..." Sehun whined in his back. "S-Sehun...what if someone comes in?" Luhan wondered. Sehun only squeezed harder.  "Please." Luhan begged and Sehun stopped. "Sorry..." Sehun apologized. "Let's actually do something, okay?" Luhan asked and Sehun nodded.

 

The two boys were now laughing. "How did he not know!?" Sehun wondered, still laughing. "See, they believe anything!" Luhan said, also laughing. Someone was suddenly heard knocking. The door opened and Luhan's mom came in. "Sorry for interrupting...huh? When did you have time to eat all that gum?" Luhan's mom shockingly wondered. That's when Luhan realized they forgot to finish cleaning. "Whatever...Is Sehun staying for dinner?" She wondered. Sehun eyed Luhan before answering. "I'd love to!" She smiled at him. "Alright." She said before leaving and closing the door. "How lucky that she didn't look through them." Luhan said. "Would she actually do that?" Sehun wondered. "You don't even know..." Luhan said. "Since you decided to stay, please don't talk unless they talk to you first." Luhan told him. "And make sure not to be too suspicious." Sehun nodded. "Don't worry hyung, I get it." Sehun told him. "If you go through dinner well, I'll give you an extra special reward." Luhan told him. "Really? Okay, I will do my best!" Sehun said.

 

Sehun and Luhan came downstairs to eat dinner after being called by Luhan's mom. "It's good to have you here, Sehun." She told him with a smile as he sat down. He smiled politely at her. Luhan's dad was there too. He didn't greet Sehun but he didn't pay mind to it. "So, you're Korean?" Was the first thing Luhan's father said. "Yes." Sehun simply answered. "I'm not very good." He told him. Sehun could tell. Luhan's parents both had accents. Luhan had no accent when speaking Korean. After a while of silence, "Why are you so quiet? Luhan's other friends are loud." Luhan's father said. "Dad, that's just how he is." Luhan answered. "He's a little too quiet. He doesn't even talk." Luhan eyed Sehun. "I'm sorry, I don't have anything to say." Sehun apologized politely. "It's okay. He doesn't have to talk." Luhan's mother said as she smiled at Sehun. The rest of the time went pretty awkwardly but it was okay. Later, Sehun was leaving. "Please come back." Luhan's mother told him. "I will." He bowed politely. He said bye to Luhan and left.

 

"So? So? So?" Sehun messaged Luhan immediately when he made it home.

"What? What? What?"

"My extra special reward?"

"Oh. Don't worry, I didn't forget about that. I was thinking of only getting close to you in the school's closets, the only places I trust no one to catch us."

"That's boring! I want it now!"

"Be patient. I can't give it to you now and I don't know where else to hide."

"Come to my house! My mom knows I'm gay, she won't mind me bringing a boyfriend."

"Sehun...what if our parents meet?"

"..."

"Just be patient until Monday."

"..."

"Sehun?"
"..."

"Don't be like this."

"..."

"Sehun..."

"...

Luhan rolled his eyes and turned his phone off.

When Monday came, Luhan was looking for Sehun because they didn't talk yesterday at all. They were still from that message conversation. Suddenly someone jumped on Luhan and hugged him. Whoever it was let out a whine. Luhan didn't need to look to know who it was. He sighed. "Sehun? Get off me please..." He said. "No!" Came the childish retort. "Sehun." Luhan called again. "No!" Sehun repeated. After a moment. "Sehun, I'm not going to tell you again, get off me or I will be really mad." Luhan said strictly. Sehun cautiously got off but kept his arms around the older boy. "Sehun, arms." Luhan told him and Sehun retracted his arms. Luhan glared at him. "Why didn't you listen? Why did you attack me?" Luhan asked him. Sehun just stared at him. "I'm very disappointed in you." Luhan said. Sehun crossed his arms. "Why are you acting like a lunatic anyway? And what happened before yesterday?" Sehun didn't say anything. Luhan rolled his eyes. "Fine, don't tell me." He said as he started walking away. Sehun stopped him by grabbing his arm. "What?" Luhan angrily asked. "I'm sorry." Sehun told him. "What?" Luhan asked incredulously. "I just missed you." Sehun told him. "We saw each other the day before yesterday." Luhan told him. "I know but, for that whole day, we didn't kiss or hug or anything." Sehun said. "Yes and that's normal." Luhan said. "But that made me miss you." Sehun admit. "But we were together." Luhan said. "I know. Luhan I don't think I need to always kiss you to show my affection. Just being with you is enough." Sehun told Luhan. "Of course." Luhan answered. "Are you still mad?" Sehun wondered. "I think I'll let it go." Luhan told him. Sehun hugged him. "Do you still want your reward?" Luhan asked him. "I think I can wait." Sehun smiled to Luhan, who shared his expression. "Okay, that's long enough." Sehun suddenly said. "What?" Luhan wondered. "I want my reward already." Sehun said as he playfully tugged Luhan's arm. The older sighed. 

 

The two got out of the closet. "Okay, let's get to class." Sehun said. "Oh, I want to go to your house again." Luhan widened his eyes slightly. "Why?" He wondered. "Because I liked it." He told him. "I guess you can come after school." Sehun smiled.

 

After school came, and so did Sehun to Luhan's house. "Oh, Sehun you're back!" Luhan's mother happily greeted him. He smiled at her. They went into Luhan's room. "I really like your room, hyung." Sehun told him. "What's so special about it?" Luhan wondered. "You." Sehun said. Luhan sighed. "I mean it." Sehun told him. "Of course you do." Luhan said. "I want to learn more about the stuff you do here. What do you do?" Sehun wondered. "Just like we did yesterday. If I'm not with my friends, I'll just watch videos or listen to music." Luhan told him. "Boring." Sehun said. "And what do you do?" Luhan wondered. "I'm always with my friends." Sehun told him. "So you don't spend time in your room?" Luhan asked and Sehun nodded. "Who are you calling boring?" Luhan joked. "You're still boring when you're not with me." Sehun said. "Oh yeah?" Luhan asked as he walked over to Sehun. "Why is that?" He asked. "Because I'm fun to be around." Sehun told him. "If you're so fun, why am I so bored?" Luhan wondered. "Are you? Well, I have many ways to entertain you." Sehun said. Luhan raised his eyebrow. "Will you be okay with it?" Sehun wondered. Sehun raised his arms a little before falling backwards, on his back. Luhan pinned him down and started tickling him. "W-what are you d-doing!?....I was sup-p-p..." Sehun couldn't continue, his laughs interrupted him. "Too slow!" Luhan teased. He tickled him for a few more seconds before locking lips with him. They kissed for a while before the door suddenly opened and Luhan's mother came in. "Han dear, I..." She widened her eyes at the scene in front of her. The two boys also widened their eyes. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. "I didn't see anything!" Luhan's mother yelled as If in a trance. She closed the door and left. Luhan jumped off Sehun and put his face in his hands. Sehun sat up and eyed Luhan. After a while, Luhan revealed his face and sighed. "I'm sorry..." Sehun apologized quietly. "No." Luhan answered. "I kissed you, I'm to blame." Luhan said. "I might never see you again." Luhan told Sehun, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Is it that serious?" Sehun wondered. Luhan nodded. "I don't know what they'll do..." Luhan said. "Should I leave? I don't want things to be any more awkward..." Sehun said. "Okay. I hope to see you tomorrow at school..." Luhan said.

 

The next day, Sehun was telling Jongin and Kyungsoo what happened. "I think I'm mostly happy because he's not mad at me but..." Sehun concluded. "There's still a chance. If we see him then things should be okay." Kyungsoo thought. Sehun looked ahead to think but widened his eyes when he saw someone. "Luhan?" Jongin and Kyungsoo looked and were also surprised. He saw them and ran over to them. "Hyung?" Sehun called when he made it. "Oh my gosh, Sehun." Luhan said. "My mom didn't tell my dad." Luhan said. "If she doesn't tell him, we're okay. But I don't think she's gonna talk to me for a long time." Luhan told him. "I'm still sorry." Sehun told him. "It's okay, my mom and I weren't really that close before too." Luhan told him. "Since she knows though, I think we should just go to your house." Luhan told him. "Wait so you're accepting him now?" Jongin wondered. "What do you mean?" Luhan asked. "Is he your boyfriend?" Jongin clarified. "It's still too dangerous to use such words." Luhan said. "But it's true. You're kissing him first now." Jongin told him. "Ah...that was once. But never again!" Luhan said. Sehun pouted at that. Jongin and Kyungsoo laughed.

 

Luhan was with his friends now. "Why aren't you with your boyfriend?" One of them asked. "He's not my boyfriend..." Luhan said in an annoyed tone. "You sure about that? When you guys 'accidentally' wore each other's clothes? Things like that don't just happen." He said. "Well, it did. We really aren't going out." Luhan told him. Sehun suddenly ran up to them, yelling Luhan's name. He hugged Luhan as hard as he could. His friends eyed him with knowing glances. Luhan glared. Sehun didn't let go and went higher so that their cheeks touched. "I missed you so much!" Sehun told him. "I don't care what it looks like." Luhan told his friends. "Luhan, you're too obvious." Someone said. Sehun was still nuzzling Luhan's cheek with his own. "You should go with him." His friend said. "Your friends are so smart, Hyung." Sehun said as he dragged Luhan by his arm. The friends laughed.

 

He dragged him to a table Kyungsoo and Jongin were sitting on. "Dragged him by force again?" Jongin joked and Kyungsoo laughed. "No. You're happy to sit with me, right?" Sehun asked Luhan. "Of course..." Luhan said with fake enthusiasm. "See?" Sehun said before cuddling the older's arm. "How come you're never happy to see Sehun?" Kyungsoo wondered. "Of course, I'm happy to see Sehun. I just don't want others to see me with Sehun." Luhan told them. "You hugging me is not helping." He said. "I thought your parents were your only problem?" Sehun wondered. "No, we don't know how others think." Luhan said. 

 

When school was done, Sehun was looking around for Luhan. He found his friends. "Where's Luhan hyung?" He asked them. "Oh, he got a phone call and left early." One of them said. "Oh..." Sehun said. "Don't worry, we're sure he's fine." Sehun nodded and left.

 

"Hyung, where did you go?"

"Hyung?"
Sehun tried texting Luhan but he wouldn't answer. He got worried. There was nothing he could do so he waited for tomorrow to see if he was at school.


Sehun found Luhan's friends again. "Did Hyung come to school?" Sehun asked them. They looked at him with serious expressions. "He messaged me yesterday." One of them said. "He got his phone confiscated and he said he won't leave his house for a long time." Sehun widened his eyes slightly. "If you're really worried, we know when both his parents aren't home. You can visit him then." Sehun nodded. "Thank you."


Later, Sehun was with Luhan's friends. They were skipping school to see Luhan. They brought him to the backyard and threw a rock on Luhan's window. Luhan eventually opened the window and peeked out. "Hey Luhan, are your parents home?" One of them asked and he shook his head. "My mom just left. There's an hour or so before she comes back. My dad won't be back for a long time." He told them. "Hyung, what happened?" Sehun asked him. "My dad found out." Luhan told him. "Hang on, it's hard talking like this." Luhan said. He left for a while before reappearing in another window right in front of them. Sehun went to hug him. "I'm sorry Hyung. It's my fault." Sehun told him. "No, it's not. You know it's not." Luhan told him. "Yes it is. I don't care what you say, it's my fault." Luhan glared at him. "It's okay anyway. He just grounded me. I should feel lucky." Luhan said. "Lucky? I won't see you for a long time!" Sehun complained. "And we can't even text..." Sehun said. "I know, I'm sorry. I'll think of a way to reduce my punishment." Luhan told him. "I can't believe you're being punished for loving me..." Sehun said. "I know it's absurd but, that's how my parents are." Luhan said. "Well, I don't like your parents." Sehun said. "Sehun, they may be annoying but, they're still my parents." Luhan told him. 


Later, Sehun went home. "You're home early." His mother noticed. He didn't even look at her. "What's wrong?" She wondered. "Mom, I have a boyfriend." He told her. "Oh, you do? And when will I meet him?" She asked him. "His parents aren't okay with it and he's being punished." He continued. She frowned. "How strange. They're punishing him for being in love?" She asked in disbelief. "I won't be able to see him for a really long time." He complained. "Hmm...maybe I can talk to them!" She suggested. "I don't think they'll talk to you." Sehun said. "Really? Then I don't know, sweetie." She said. "It's okay, I didn't expect you to help anyway." Sehun said, he didn't realize that upset her. She furrowed her brows. "You didn't, huh?" She left.

 

The next day at school was boring for Sehun. He went home and surprisingly his mom wasn't home. He saw his brother and asked him about it. "She told me to tell you she's resolving your problem." He said nonchalantly. "Whatever that means." He shrugged and kept going. Sehun decided she was at Luhan's house. He went but wasn't sure anymore. What if she wasn't there? He would just embarrass himself. He suddenly remembered yesterday. He went to the backyard and threw a rock at Luhan's window. Luhan opened the window and peeked out. "Sehunnie! Your mom's here! What did you tell her?" He asked. "Can I come in?" Sehun asked. "Yeah, they won't notice you." Luhan said. So, Sehun went inside. As he opened the door, he heard yelling and screaming. He ignored it to not get caught and ran upstairs. "Hyung what's going on?" He asked. "Your mom came and what started as a friendly conversation turned into what you're hearing." Luhan said. "I heard it though. You told her about us?" Luhan wondered. "Just yesterday." Sehun said. "She's really passionate if she's yelling at my mom like that." Luhan said. "Why are they yelling, really?" Sehun asked. "I don't know." Luhan told him. "Han! Come here!" Was suddenly heard from downstairs. They both went down. "Oh Hunnie, I knew you'd be here." Sehun's mom said. "Luhan, tell her you're okay with your punishment and with the way we're treating you." His mother demanded. "I'm fine with those." Luhan shrugged. "Don't you love Sehun?" Sehun's mother asked him. "Of course." Luhan answered. "Then you can't be okay with this." She told him. "I'm fine with them." Luhan said. "You're not just saying that because you're afraid, right?" Sehun's mother wondered. "I'm not afraid." Luhan said. "You make it seem like we're torturing him." Luhan's mom said. "You probably are." Sehun's mom retorted. Luhan's mom gave her an offended look. "Excuse me but I don't--" she started before getting interrupted. "Mom, Luhan's mom. Please." Sehun stopped them. "We don't expect you to come to a conclusion." Sehun told them. "Mom, I know you and dad won't ever accept me like this. I'm not asking you to." Luhan told her. "I know your passion for my happiness but you don't have to fight others for it." Sehun told his mom. "I'm sorry, Sehunnie." His mom apologized. "You're still grounded." Luhan's mom told him. "You don't have to accept but at least let him be happy." Sehun's mother told Luhan's. "Are we starting this again?" Luhan's mother asked. "Please let our sons see each other." Sehun's mom told her. "It's not me." Luhan's mom said. "What do you mean?" Sehun's mother wondered. "I'm fine, it's his dad." She said. "Let me talk to him." She shook her head. "There's no one more stubborn than him in this world." Luhan's mother said. "I'll get through to him!" Sehun's mom said. "You didn't even get through to me." Luhan's mother said.

Later, Luhan's dad came home and everyone stood up from their seats. "What's he doing here?" He said getting angry as he saw Sehun. "My son wants to see his boyfriend." Sehun's mother said. "Don't say that word." He demanded. "My son is not gay and he never will be." He said. "But he is." Sehun's mom said. "No, he's just confused. Isn't that right, son?" He asked. "That's wrong, dad." Luhan answered. "What? Say that again?" He angrily walked closer. "I am gay, dad." Luhan told him. The anger building up in Luhan's dad's face was so evident. "Calm down, sir." Sehun's mom said. "Don't tell me what to do. Your son is a witch. My son was perfectly straight until your son enchanted him." Luhan's dad accused. "Enchanted is right." Luhan whispered to Sehun who giggled. Luhan's dad turned to look at them, still angry. "It doesn't matter how it happened. Your son found love, you should be happy for him." Sehun's mom told him. "This isn't love. This is wrong." Luhan's dad yelled. "Please calm down. Your son wants to love my son so it should be okay." Sehun's mom told him. "No it isn't. I have to show him how wrong it is." He said. "How wrong is it?" Sehun's mom wondered. "Very wrong!" He yelled. "How can it be wrong? It's pure, innocent love." She told him. "There's nothing innocent about it. It's all wrong." He said. "So what if it's wrong then? Let your son do what he wants, he's almost an adult." She said. "Yeah, almost. He's still a kid, he doesn't know what he's doing." He argued. "I'm done with this, let's finish this right now." Luhan's dad said. "Right, it's done. Luhan come with me, you're going on a date with Sehun." Sehun's mom said. "Who gave you permission to control my son?" He asked her. "He's okay with it." She said. "He shouldn't be. I am his father. You are..." She interrupted him. "His mother in-law." She said with a smile before they all left.


"Mom, that was really cool!" Sehun told his mom. "See? Your mom can do amazing things too." She said. "Thanks a lot." He told her. "Now you and Luhan can be confident." She said. "No." Luhan told her. "Huh?" She wondered. "He still worries about what others think." Sehun told her. "Really? But your parents can't do anything now. That should be all you need to worry about." She said. "It's not. I don't want people to hate me." Luhan said. "You really are self conscious..." She whined. "It's okay, mom." Sehun told her. "You're okay with it?" Sehun nodded. "Well, I'm just glad you two can see each other again." She told them.

 

When Sehun and Luhan went in Sehun's room, he showed him a drawer full of gum. "What is this?" Luhan asked him. "I never wanted to run out of gum..." Sehun told him. "Since that first day, I've bought a pack of gum every day and put them in here..." Luhan scoffed. "You're as bad as me." Sehun laughed.


They spent the day together. "Are you sure?" Sehun's mom was trying to convince Luhan to sleep over. "Yes, really. I shouldn't." Luhan told her. "But, I'm sure Sehun would be thrilled to spend the night with you." She said. "I would be too. But I can't." Sehun's mom gave up. "Alright..." Luhan left after that. "Mom, it's almost as if you're the one who likes Luhan instead of me..." Sehun joked. "I just want you to be happy." She said. "I know." 

 

The next day, Sehun ran up to Luhan and hugged him tightly. "Hey, Sehun." Luhan greeted him. "I love you, Luhannie!" Sehun said, squeezing him. "What is it all of a sudden?" Luhan wondered. "I just felt like saying it..." Sehun told him. "Why wouldn't you spend the night, yesterday?" Sehun asked him. "I thought you'd know." Luhan said. Sehun shook his head. "I'm worried about spending too much time with you." Luhan said. Sehun gave a confused look. "I don't want to be too close to you." Luhan said. "Why not?" Sehun whined. "Because if I'm too comfortable around you, I'll forget around other people." Luhan told him. "I wish you didn't care about others..." Sehun said. "I'm sorry." Luhan told him. "Come over today!" Sehun demanded. "It's not like I won't." Luhan told him.

 

During lunch, Sehun was telling his friends what happened. "I'm happy for you." Kyungsoo said. "Wait, if his parents stopped caring, shouldn't that mean he's okay being around you?" Jongin asked. "Uh-huh! Just not in front of people..." Sehun told them. "You may be becoming closer but you know, the year's almost over." Jongin reminded him. "When he graduates, you'll barely see him." Sehun nodded. "I know..." Someone suddenly put their arms around Sehun. He looked up and saw Luhan. "Hyung? What a surprise!" Sehun exclaimed. "My mom returned my phone!" Luhan told him. "Do you know what that means? My dad is no longer mad! I think he officially doesn't care." Luhan told him. "That's a good thing?" Sehun wondered. "Of course! This means they are no longer a problem! Sehunnie, I'm so happy!" Luhan told him. Sehun got up to hug him. Unexpectedly, Luhan kissed Sehun. "Hyung! What if someone sees you?" Sehun wondered. "I'm too happy to care!" Luhan told him before going back in. Suddenly, cheers were heard. They looked and saw Luhan's friends. "Aww, don't stop now." One of them said. "Yeah, ignore us." Another said. "What are you doing here? This is the cafeteria." Luhan told them. "You think we don't know? We came to see you, we were curious about what happened." Someone told him. Luhan hugged Sehun before leaving with his friends. Sehun sat back down and sighed. "Congratulations, Sehun." Kyungsoo told him. "Yeah..." Sehun agreed.

 

After school, Sehun and Luhan were hanging out. 'Hanging out'. Luhan's been kissing Sehun for a while now. When they finally let go, Luhan lied on his back. "Wow Hyung..." Sehun said. "I've been wanting to officially kiss you for a while..." Luhan told him. "So all those other kisses weren't official?" Sehun wondered. "We were hiding. This is real." Luhan said. Sehun lied next to him and put an arm over him. "I'm so happy you like me." Luhan told him. Sehun smiled. "I'm so happy you like me back." He told him. "There's just one thing I want to change about you." Sehun said. "Your shyness." Luhan sighed. "Sehun..." The said boy frowned. "It's not fair Hyung, I'm the kind of person who just wants to show you off." Sehun told him. "That's exactly what I want to change about you." Luhan told him. "You want to be a secret couple forever?" Sehun wondered. "What's there to hide? All we have to do is not kiss or do anything weird in public." Luhan said. "That's hard. I want to give you cute names and hug you a lot." Sehun told him. "You can do that when we're alone." Luhan said. "But that's no fun!" Sehun complained. "What about your two friends? I've never seen them kiss." Luhan said. "They're not shy though. If they wanted to they'd kiss." Sehun said. "They can go a day without kissing, right? You should be able to, too." Luhan told him. "I said I can. I want to hug you though." Sehun told him. Luhan was about to say something but Sehun interrupted him. "They put their hands around each other so, that counts as a hug." Sehun told him. "I wasn't going to talk about them. You can hug me just not the way you normally do as if you haven't seen me in a million years." Luhan told him. "But that's how I feel. One day is like a million years." Sehun told him. "But you see me every day that should be enough." Luhan told him. "I can never get enough of you." Sehun said. Luhan found himself blushing as he slightly raised his voice higher. "You get what I mean. Hug me like a normal person." Sehun giggled as he noticed the change. He pecked Luhan's cheek, the older smiled at the contact.

 

The next day was a Friday and Luhan and Sehun were getting ready to leave. They were in front of the lockers. Luhan was about to open his locker and as he expected, it was flooded with love letters. Luhan sighed. "That's actually a lot..." Sehun noticed. "Every day?" Sehun wondered. Luhan nodded as he grabbed the letters and walked to a trash can. "Why didn't you ever accept any of them?" Sehun wondered. "I did." Luhan said. Sehun widened his eyes. "Really? You've had a girlfriend before?" Sehun asked him. "Before you, I had 3." Luhan said, shocking him more. "Who are they?" Sehun asked him. "None of them still go here." Luhan said. "Tell me anyway." Sehun said.

 

Luhan decided to wait till they went to Sehun's house to explain to him. "Okay so, the first one. It was my second year of middle school and she confessed to me. We were happy but one day her parents told her they were arranging a marriage for her. So, we had to break up." Luhan told him. "So if it weren't for her parents, you would have still been together." Sehun realized. "My first year of high school, someone else confessed to me. She was always too shy and really sensitive. One day she just disappeared." Luhan said. "Just disappeared? What happened?" Sehun wondered. Luhan shrugged. "I think it had something to do with her shyness. Every time we went out, she hid herself and didn't want anyone to notice her." Luhan said. "So, because of her shyness." Sehun thought. "The last one was in my second year of high school and a little of last year too. I confessed to her. We were nearing our one year anniversary but, she had to move away. I really loved her." Luhan said, remembering her. Sehun tried to hide his unhappiness. "S-so...if she hadn't moved away, you would still be with her...?" Sehun asked. "Yes but I wouldn't be happy." Luhan told him. "But you loved her?" Sehun wondered. "No, I thought I did. I was so blinded; I thought we were meant to be. She told me she wanted to continue her studies abroad. I told her I would never stop loving her and she said I should because she wasn't coming back. I got over her quick. Like, a week." Sehun raised an eyebrow. "That's quick?" He joked. "Sehun, I like you. I didn't know I did until you wrote your first confession to me." Luhan told him. "You've liked me since last year? Why didn't you say anything?" Sehun asked him. "You know. I didn't want to ever tell you." Luhan said. "Anyway, I don't know why you wanted me to tell you this; I like you more than I ever liked those girls." Luhan told him. Sehun blushed. “Of course you do.” Sehun told him, making him laugh.