3//

Lost love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the next morning, Hyeri groaned as the gravity of her actions hit her like a ton of bricks. Sure, it had felt like a wonderful idea last night but now…

How in the world was she going to face Jungkook in class?

“I haven’t even spoken to him in weeks. How did I convince myself that it was a good idea to follow his private account?” groaned Hyeri, as she fell back into bed.

Scrolling right to his Instagram page, her heart fell a tiny bit. Some obscure bit of her heart had secretly been praying that he had accepted her follow request. This morning, her finger hovered above the ‘follow’ button once more. Should she withdraw her request? If he hadn’t seen it yet, she could potentially save herself from a hell lot of embarrassment. But who was she kidding? He sleeps at 12. How had she come to know that?? She had no answer to that. She sent the request at 10.30pm. He has most definitely seen it. And how ridiculously cowardly would it be if her request appeared one night, and disappeared the next morning?

So Hyeri swallowed her fears and left for school.

The moment Jungkook walked into class, his eyes locked onto Hyeri’s. This morning, his eyes were no longer cold but burnt a smouldering fire of amusement. His eyebrow twitched a fraction of an inch. Air whistled through her teeth as her eyes shot down towards her feet. Hyeri knew that her cheeks were bright red and she quickly folded her arms beneath her head and pretended to sleep at her desk.  

The day was arduously slow and why was it so warm today? On the way to class, Hyeri desperately fanned herself with a stack of worksheets, when suddenly, whack.

“Oh God, I’m so sor…..”

Screw her and her bad decisions and today’s luck and all the bad karma she has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter