NIGHT TRAIN

NIGHT TRAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Jungkook went to Norway. Both of you had been planning to spend your mid-semester break by traveling to Skandinavia region; Denmark-Norway-Sweden. But since you only have 10 days, you decided to visit only Norway and Sweden.

Today was your last day in Norway. You were at Oslo S Station since you decided to go to Stockholm by train. The schedule said it take 4 hours and 44 minutes to get to Stockholm Central Station. Jungkook went to buy tikets while you sit on the chair in waiting room.

***

[couple hours later, in the train]

You woke up, stretching your body as you looked around. There was a couple passengers on your compartment. Maybe because you took a last train plus it’s not weekend so there was many empty seats.

You were sleeping on Jungkook’s shoulder while his head resting on head of the seat. He moved his head as you fix your sit. You looked at him, silently admiring his face as you moved his hair away from his eyes. Jungkook is your best friend since junior high and, of course, you knew for sure that he has a pretty face but you’ve never paid attention to his features as detail.

Your index finger traveled in the air from his forehead down to his nose, lips, chin then you stop. This is not right, you thought. But somehow you just can’t even help it.

“Are you done looking?” You saw a smirk on his face.

You hit his arm playfully as he sat properly, “you’re awake.”

“Am I that handsome?” He chuckled as he brush his nose to your shoulder.

“Aiiiish, get off me.” You pushed your index finger onto his forehead as he gives you a big smile.

You turned around leave him behind then lean your head on the head of the seat just trying to sleep again. Actually it was just an excuse so he won’t continue to teasing you.

“So, it’s one hour left before we arrived at Stockholm Central.” You heard him zipped his jacket.

“Hmm..wake me up when we got there.” You replied without even look at him.

He noticed your sudden silent.

“Hey, you sleep?” He leaned just to check on you.

“Almost.” You were still on your position.

You heard he sigh as he get back to have a seat. You saw him through the window across your seat. His head leaned against the window beside him.

“What’s wrong?” You turned your body, looking at him.

“Nothing.” He responded.

Your hunch said that something’s wrong with him. You know him better than anyone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter