I don't want to be your oppa

It's okay, love

Here it is. Another chap.

 

Later that night, after the filming ended with the running man lose to the students, they wrap up and decided to have a dinner together. 7 of them. Even Seok Jin who always wanted to be home early join in.

They chose to hang out at Haha's restaurant. Having a little chat. 

"Yah! I don't want to be drunk tonight. My wife would not let me in the bedroom" says the eldest.

"Hyung, don't say it as we make you to drink. It's your intention okay" Jaesuk says.

They continue to crack joke about each others. Sharing their latest activity.

"Noona, kwenchana? You seems quiet today, are you sick?"

Hearing Kwangsoo's question, everyone advert their looks on Jihyo.

"Eo? A..aniya. I'm fine. I'm just.. exhausted"

"It's Gary who should be more weary than you. He did the mission by himself"

Jihyo felt a little snap with the eldest's word. Yes, it is the truth. Although she felt the pain in the pain on her stomach, she can't change the fact that she is the object. The object as the burden for their mission. Basically today, she doesn't do too much. No. She doesn't do anything.

"Eiyyy hyung, how can you said that?" Jongkook says after realising Jihyo's expression even she tried to to control her face.

"Yeah, at least they had reduced a large amount of student" Haha says in sarcasm,trying to lighten up the mood.

"Eo. Mianne Jihyo ya.. Ahhh I think I have drink too much" 

"It's nothing oppa. I didn't take it to heart" It's true. She didn't. They were like a family already. She glace to that man that merely not open his mouth when the topic of their mission is lifted up.

Soon they bid goodnight to each other before getting to their car. 

"Noona, do you want me to send you home?"

"Kwenchana. Unnie (her manager) will fetch me. Gumawo Kwangsoo ya"

She had a thing to settle with. She lied, she haven't called her unnie. That sister is on her leave right now. She will figure out later how to get home.

Gary is the last to come out from the restaurant with Haha. They are closing and locking the door.

"Oppa...." they abruptly stops their conversation.

"Jihyo ya? Waeyo? Why haven't you go back yet?" Haha asks.

"I'm....ummm..Gary oppa...."

"Oh.. I see.. I'll be going then. See you guys next week!" He gave a wink to Gary.

They both stood there awkwardly.

"So.... do you have anything to say to me?" Gary starts the conversation.

"Oppa... About our mission earlier.. What Seokjin oppa said... I'm......"

"Jihyo.... It is just a mission. We have done this for 7 years already. Why are you emotional out of sudden?"

"I'm just feel bad for you. Why are you saying that to me? Is it wrong for me to take care of my oppa?"

"I don't want that! Idon't want you to take care of me just as an oppa....."

Silent. Jihyo slowly brings her face down. Facing the ground. Gary takes a deep breath.

"Kaja. Let me send you home"

"My unnie will be....."

"Don't lie. I know she's on leave. And don't ever try to say that you will look for taxi at this hour. It is 12.00 now. Come"

The drive for 20 minutes was filled only with the songs from the radio. Jihyo has fast asleep after 5 minutes on the road.

"Jihyo yah.... we're here" he shook her shoulder.

"Oh.. Gumawo oppa"

"What I said earlier. I really mean it. I do love you Song Ji Hyo. I don't want you to look at me as an oppa. I want to be your lover, your man"

She was shocked by his sudden confession. Silent. Again. Staring at each others. Their eyes speak the words that cannot be speak out loud. Suddenly Gary closing their face and.... thats it. Their first kiss. It was just a light peck before Jihyo break the contact. Her cheeks are as red as tomato. 

"I...I.. I think I should go now" and she rushed to her house.

Hearing the car leaving, she seats on the edge of her bed. Hand on her chest, feeling her heartbeat. Wow, extremely fast. It is not her first kiss. She had kiss someone more than that. It is just a peck!! Yes, but why she feels this way? Jihyo, you're crazy!

 

 

 

A/N: Hi!! I'm back!! hehe I did not intend to further this story. Maybe another chap? Anyways, do comment!! :)