Don't cry, I love you

It's okay, love

They are having special episodes of 7 vs 300 part 2 at Yonsei University against 300 students from different . With no much of help with Jaesuk that only had eliminated 3 students in ddakji, and Jong Kook with his amazing effort eliminating almost 50 students in arm wrestling, now it left with the remaining five members of running man against about 240 students of Yonsei University.

"Okay, let's see who is the next person to do the mission" Jaesuk playing his roll as the MC.

The screen shows the name of 'Gary and Jihyo' 

"It must be a couple game" the other member mutters. Soon, the screen showed the game they have to play.

"It is the aeroplane couple game!" says Jaesuk.

"Ahh.. that game is hard"

"Why does it have to be that game?"

The other members complaints although they are not the one who's gonna play it.

"Oppa" Jihyo taps her finger on his monday boyfriend's shoulder.

"We can do this, oppa" she said lifting her hands just in front of her face signalling him to highfive them.

As the other players prepare themselves, Jaesuk took the time to explain the rules. They have to lift their partners as the whistle is blown. 

The couple didn't take the the time to prepare themselve, well there isn't anything much to do as preparing for the game. They just giving each others encouraging words. Soon the game started. 

The first whistle is not as easy as they thought. Gary lift Jihyo with a grunt. The hall was filled with grunts and moans. For the first 3 minutes, everything seems under controlled, but when the fourth minutes comes to an end, their energy have drained, without exception, Gary. Many students have been eliminated. 

His sinew are started to shown from his arms and neck. Sweats were streaming from his face. That sight of him bring aches to Jihyo's heart. He couldn't stand watch his partner trying so hard. She wish she could be lighter to decrease his burden. Tears is glistering in her eyes.

"Is your stomach hurts?" he asked.

"Kwenchana oppa..."

They are reaching the sixth minutes. there's only a few couple left. 

"Okay, to end this game faster, I will blow the wistle faster for another 20 times.. And when the 20th blown, the couples who survives win, okay"

It's a heartwarming moments. For our Monday Couple and the students. Although some of them were just meeting each other today, they have bond chemistry within them. 

Gary and Jihyo stay silent. Only eyes talk their hearts. Sending unknown vibes for Jihyo. As for Gary, this feeling he feels right now is strenghtens his feeling towards her. The feeling of love and care. 

Soon the last whistling sound is heared. The couples release their partners with a heavy breath.

As soon as her feets touched the ground, Jihyo squats while drowning her face on her knee. Kwangsoo came to coax her feeling. Then, reach his arm to help Gary seats from his recline condition. When he is on his , he put his hand on her back. Lightedly. Patting her and mutters, "It's okay, we did it.."  and he whisper, "Don't cry, I love you". Making her sobs harder. He know she knew it.

                                    

 

 

A/N: huh... I guess  that is for now. I now I promise it to be a one shot but I'm tending to continue it. Maybe another chap 2 chapter. For now, I'm tired.... hehe :) Do subscribe and upvote!! Annyeong!!