How Yoo Jiae Went From Lowest to Top

Royalty Targeted

Jiae

I've never been one to sit back and let matters be taken into fait's hands. First of all: fait takes way too long and there is no gaurantee that you will get your desired outcome-sort of like . And second: why would I when I can tweek the game so that the odds are in my own personal favor. However it appears fait was on my side the day I became a sister to the Zeta Gamma Kappa sorority two years ago.

For starters, the then president, Jung Soojung had always hated me and I had no reason why. I guess she could sense that I dremed of becoming the president of ZGK one day, and thus reminded of her of her temporary position. However I was never upfront or disrespectful about it at all I showed her the upmost respect, I always approached her with a smile and always did what she wanted. I even took every ounce of pain during Hell Week, which she made extra hard for me. One day, she gave herself massive diarhea by eating a ton of Taco Bell (and I mean, gross. It's bad enough she actually ate food, let alone Taco ing Bell.) and made me srub the toilet clean using nothing but a Barbie toothbrush and ten ounces of bleach and Pin-Sol. 

Although she was a mega , I still admired her because she was glamourus and held together a sorority and had her own possey. Something I had been missing since high school. I spent four years building up my reputation to get a possey to run just so that I could go all the way to the bottom and start over? Okay, granted I didn't really have to work up my reputation. Everyone knew who I was and knew not to with me or else they would pay. Big time.

The only time I really hated her just so happened to be the day of her accident.

She was in the oversized purple pearl bathroom complete with a hair station sitting in the hair chair, as one of her minions mixed up the hair bleach right next to her. The other two were at her side telling her how perfect her natually dark brown hair was and that she shouldn't feel the need to dye it because it was so beautiful.

"Oh shut up!" She said putting up her hands in defence as if she hadn't demanded that they started complimenting her in the first place. "I am going to dye my hair blonde. I need change! Plus, I want to look extra special for my date with Seungyeol tonight and what better way to surprise him than with a blonde bombshell look?"

I had been folding up the towels by the sink, and when she said the words "date" and "Seungyeol" in the same scentence I snapped my neck so hard I could have gotten whipflash.

"You and Lee Seungyeol?" I asked, still keeping my sweet voice although I was panicking on the inside.

"Yes, me and Lee Seungyeol. Are there any other Seungyeol's on campus dip?!" She snapped at me. "Why?"

"Because, I..." I contemplated telling her, that Seungyeol and I had been going out for months however I knew she damnwell knew that we were almost an item. There hadn't been a night that I hadn't told the whole house over our fake-dinners about how crazy I was about Seungyeol and how much of a great time we had been having. 

"Well? Spit it out!" She said in a venomous tone.

I dropped my towel, stood up right in front of her and said "Me and Seungyeol are dating." 

No ones expression changed. Her face actually seemed amused. "Not anymore you're not."

"What do you mean 'not anymore?' We've been going out for months, everyone knows. I've told you guys all about him!" I was making a mistake by getting all worked up, especially infront of her. She fed off of negative emotions.

"Really?" She raied her eyebrow. "Because as far as we know, you haven't mentioned him one bit. In fact he agreed to go out with me so quickly that it's almost as he wasn't seeing anybody remotely of signifigance to him. Do you guys ever remember Jiae mentioning a Seungyeol of any kind?" All of her minions shook their heads no, figures, they'd do anything for Soojung. Possibly even kill.

"You cannot do this to me! Seungyeol is my boyfriend!"

"In your dreams."

"But..."

"Jiae, you're such a little hype. Getting all caught up in your insane little fantasies when you just can't accept the reality that you're a nobody on this campus and the only reason anyone would ever give you the time of day is because you are ever so slightly associated with muah." She placed her hand on the middle of her chest, referring to herself.  "Seungyeol is not your boyfriend. As far as I'm consirned, he never was. And if I were you, and you wanted to stay in this sorority I'd get rid that little dream right away. You are the lowest in the house. Now get out of prescence. I don't want your patheticness and rub off on me, especially before a date."

I stood there dumbfounded before running away to my room in the house, eyes soaking in tears. I hated that , I wanted her to die. However I just kept my face burried into my pillow as I belted out cries...Until a few minutes later when the house was filled with screams and it scared the living out of me.

I jumped out of the bed, and quickly ran my hands over my teary eyes to dry them before running out and seeing all of Soojung's minions running amuck throughout the house like headless chickens.

I grabbed the nearest minion. "Jinri! What happened!"

Her eyes were as big as saucers. "I have no ing clue!  One minute I was just applying the hair bleach like normal and the next Soojung's scalp is bubbling and burning and her hair was coming out and she was screaming in pain and everyones freaking out! Oh my god!"

I was in shock for the rest of that day. I was happy she didn't die, however her scalp was permanently damanged however she can afford the best wigs and weaves on the planet so she'll be fine. Call me sick, but deep down inside, I feel a bit of relief that Soojung had gotten a taste of her bitter medicine. 

Soojung and her minions left the school, they thought it was best that they had no ties left after the incident, so that meant that naturally ZGK would have to elect a new president of the chapter. All that was left were juniors and below, and naturally the eldest, Baby Soul (her real name also being Soojung, president Soojung made her use her childhood nickname, Baby Soul, instead) would automatically become president had no other person challenged her. However, she did have a challenger, and that person was a sophomore me.

We ran our campaigns only for two weeks and I rocked mine and owe a lot of it to Mijoo who helped a lot with the makeover. I lightened my hair, got more adult clothing, and cut the bull nice act, making my campaigne a serious one. I connected with people via social media and parties, and Baby Soul did none of that. She just passed out buttons. I honestly think she was glad she didn't have to be president. Needless to say, I won by large margin. I went from the lowest to the top and a year and half later I am still president of this ZGK chapter with zero challengers yet. And I intend on keeping it that way.

 

A/N:

This chapter seamed to work better as an introduction so I switched it with "Conditoning" to be the first chapter.