Chapter 6

My Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____'s POV 

"What do you want tiff?" I sounded annoyed while talking

"Aishhh what's with that tone you better not be making out with her right now"

"I wasn't now what do you want?"

"Twice is gonna move in with us...." I froze for a second then jumped 

"WHAT YOU MEAN THEY GONNA MOVE IN?!?"

"Um I got a bit lazy and didn't read the contract and now they gonna move in, my bad" 

"Tiff I am so gonna kill you later" *click*

-Dorm/Apartment-

As I walked into my apartment there was already 9 girls sitting there waiting and Tiffany standing on the side. 

"AISHH TIFFANY!!!" I started chasing her all over the house 

Mina's POV

I was happy and also nervous about moving in with ____ but the place was actually bigger than I thought for a place with only 4 people living at. I mean you can fit 15 people and it would be just fine. I was so happy when ____ walked into the door but I guess she wasn't since she started chasing Tiffany after she saw all of us. Irene and Krystal ran in and tried to stop them while Me n my group just sat there confused. 10 minutes later they all got ____ to calm down and she sat on the other couch.

"Ok so ____ the reason Twice was here was because I signed a contract without reading it now please don't kill me" Tiffany started begging.

"Aishhhhhh fine but what room are they gonna stay in?" ____ finally agreed 

"Well Krystal will move into your room and the Twice can use Krystal's old room including the other 2 extra room we have" Damnnn they have 6 room in this one apartment how rich are they? 

____'s POV

Man what the hell am I gonna do when something happens and Krystal ing flips out on me ughhh gawd damn Tiffany. TIff showed Twice their room while I go help Krystal move her things. Yea I may be mad but now Krystal can finally sleep with me instead of the other side of the wall. 

-An hour later- 

Finally I finished sorting all her clothes never knew she had this many clothes. Anyways by the time we were finish it was already dinner time so everybody gathered up at the dining table. For the first time my $7000 table was useful. I remember buying this table a few months ago and I got yelled at like crazy for wasting this much money but hey it's useful now.  

While eating it was pretty fun since we all pretty much hang out together already, and know I finally got to know Sana more. She was more clumsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter