Chapter 4

My Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for not updating in about a month. This story was going nowhere, so I spent a good month thinking about it and I think I have it all together so I'll try to update

 

______'s POV

I just finish playing games on my computer and had about 10 minutes of spare time so I took a little nap.

Tiffany's POV 

Holy it's 6:20 already where the hell is ____. I called her at least 20 times UGHHH.

"Mina can you go to ____'s office and get her here she's taking too long"

"Sure" 

Mina's POV

Yay I finally get to see ____'s office. As I got there I notice ____ was asleep on her chair. Lord what a pabo.

"CEO _____ wake up please" she slowly woke up and rub her eyes. I'm screaming internally right now she's so cute ^_^

"Oh what time is it" 

"Pass 6" right when I said that she got up from her chair and quickly grab her phone and a black notebook.

_____'s POV

Omfg how can I just fall asleep like this. If Mina didn't wake me up I could've slept there the whole day. I quickly grabbed all my stuff and grabbed Mina's hand and started running towards the elevator.

As we got out the elevator and walking towards the practice room, Mina kept looking down and blushing. Oh my god I was holding her hand.

"Oh I'm sorry, I have a habit of holding people's hand" I quickly let go and we continue walking. 

Mina's POV 

She grabbed my hand out of nowhere and dragged me to the elevator. Oh no I'm blushing. The only way to hide it was looking down. She has such a soft hand I kept quiet and smiled to myself. After a few minutes I guess she notice and let go and apologize, I was a bit disappointed since I made so obvious.

Tiffany's POV 

Ughh finally _____'s here I would've been in big trouble if we didn't do the evaluation.

_____'s POV

I sat down next to Tiffany and got ready to see what Twice would do. The order of the performance was Nayeon, Jungyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu so pretty much age order

Nayeon did dancing and singing. The song she picked was 'Do it Again'. I liked the song a lot and her singing was good so she got a pretty high score and is probably gonna stay as lead vocalist. 

Jungyeon did rapping and singing only, the song she picked was 'Beautiful Stranger' (sorry if the songs are so random T^T). Jungyeon hit all the notes so she gonna stay as lead vocalist but get more parts and maybe become a sub rapper.

Momo did dancing and singing she sang the song 'Why' and I must say the dance fit her pretty well. Even though her voice was a bit weak she got through the song pretty well. She's gonna stay as main dancer and vocalist.

Sana dancing and singing she chose the song 'Mr Chu' now here is pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter