Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect

MyungSoo was walking around enjoying the scenary. He lifted up his camera and took a picture. When he looked to his right, MyungSoo saw the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. To get a better view, MyungSoo walked closer to her. The girl suddenly looked around from the bench she was sitting on. MyungSoo flinched and launched himself towards a bush, but ended up tripping on his own feet. When MyungSoo looked at her again, he saw her looking at the sky. Not wanting to forget this moment, he snapped a picture of her. MyungSoo stood up. I hope we meet again, he thought as he walked away.

------------------

"L! Why are you taking me to stalk that chick again?" SungYeol yelled as his best friend dragged him towards the park. MyungSoo, or L, stopped walking, "It's not stalking you babo! And her name's not chick, it's Gong SooYun. I'm just admiring her from afar." SungYeol scoffed, "Uh huh, watching someone from the bushes without them knowing is sooo not stalking. You even know her name and you never talked once! And I'm your hyung, you should respect me!" "Fine, fine. If you don't want to go with me, you can just leave." L started walking towards the park again and left SungYeol. 

Finally! I can do what I want now, SungYeol thought. He walked towards a cafe. SungYeol walked to the cashier and ordered an Americano. While waiting he looked around. After a few minutes, his Americano was ready. SungYeol paid for it and turned around. All of the sudden, he bumped into someone and his Americano spilled all over her dress. SungYeol was flabbergasted when he saw that his Americano wasn't in his hand anymore. He looked up. There stood a gorgeous girl, but she didn't look too happy. "Uh,  uh. Sorry?" he tried to wipe off the coffee with a napkin but it just ended up smearing everywhere. 

He gulped. The girl glared at him coldly before grabbing the napkin and throwing it as SungYeol's face. She walked away fuming. SungYeol was stunned and just stood there. He noticed that people were staring at him so he walked out of the cafe with his head down. 

--------------------------

MyungSoo walked around the park looking for the bench that the girl usually sat at. When he couldn't find her, he sighed heavily. He suddenly heard someone giggling. MyungSoo turned behind him to see the beautiful girl. But she wasn't alone. There was a man that looked around her age walking with her holding her hand. MyungSoo was filled with jealousy. He ran behind a tree and watched as they passed by, enjoying themselves. Who is he? And why is he with my SooYun?, MyungSoo thought while glaring at the back of the guy's head. Burning a invisible hole. He ended up following after them. But stealthily of course. 

--------------------------

SungYeol stared at his Americano as he sat in his seat. He felt lonely for some reason. Why do I feel empty?, SungYeol thought. It has been 4 days since he last seen the gorgeous girl. He still couldn't forget her face. Her cold stare that sent chills down his spine. What is wrong with me?, SungYeol thought as he grabbed onto his head shaking it. SungYeol picked up his Americano and drank it. He heard a ring at the door, indicating that someone has entered the cafe. 

When he looked at the door, he almost fell out of his seat. IT'S HER!, he thought as he followed her with his eyes. Once the girl ordered and got her drink, she looked around, finding a seat. SungYeol also looked around. There were no seats left. Except for the one in front of him. The girl walked towards the seat in front of him, "Can I sit here?" SungYeol's eyes popped out. "U-uh, sure." The girl sat in front of him, but when she saw his face, she glared at him with her cold stare. Chills got sent down to SungYeols' spine once again. 

"Oh, it's you," she mumbled softly, but loud enough for him to hear. "Um, sorry about a while ago." SungYeol apologized, hoping to get forgiveness out of her. The girl sipped her drink and looked at him. "I'll forgive you," SungYeol sighed, "if you do something for me." SungYeol's eyes widened, "What is it?"

--------------------------------------------

MyungSoo continued to follow after SooYun and the guy as they walked into a StarBucks. He sat in a seat where they couldn't tell he was spying on them, but close enough to hear what they were saying. He hid his face with a menu. The guy spoke up, "So how are you babe?" MyungSoo cringed and accidently fell out of his chair. "Good oppa! But, I don't feel like eating here," SooYun said looking around. "Let me guess, you want to go to the amusement park?" SooYun smiled. "You know me too well." She kissed him on the cheek. MyungSoo's anger jealousy rose. The two stood up and walked out of StarBucks and stepped into a taxi. Getting up from the floor, MyungSoo quickly ran out and flagged a taxi that was behind the two. 

"Where to sir?" the taxi driver asked. "Just follow that taxi in front of us." He said quickly, eyes locked on to the taxi in front. The taxi driver nodded and drove. After he reached the amusement park, he stepped out the car. "You haven't paid yet sir!" the taxi driver yelled after him. MyungSoo took out his wallet and pulled out random bills. He handed it to the taxi driver and ran towards SooYun and the man as quick as possible. The taxi driver counted the bills, "Sir, this is quite more then the fee--" he looked up and noticed that MyungSoo was gone. 

MyungSoo ran after SooYun and the man as they went on rides and put on headbands. After a while, the two left to go home. Seeing that he couldn't follow them anymore, he went home too.

-------------------------------------------

"Oooh!" The girl ran towards a shoe store. "H-hey! Wait for me!" SungYeol, who was already tired from carrying all the girl's shopping bags ran after her. When he reached the girl, he saw that she already bought three pairs of shoes. "Here you go!" She handed him the bag that held the shoes then walked out the stoor. SungYeol huffed as he struggled to keep up with her. After a while, the girl settled to eat some food at the cafeteria in the mall. SungYeol sighed in relief and set down the bags and laid on his seat. 

Once the girl came back, she sat in front of SungYeol and ate the food she bought. She handed him some food also. While eating, SungYeol realized that he didn't even know the girl's name. "Uh, I'm SungYeol, how about you?" The girl looked at him, swallowed her food, and opened , "I'm Jung Jessica. Nice to meet you." Jessica shook his hand and smiled at him for the first time before going back to eating. SungYeol blushed after seeing her gorgeous smile. After they both finished eating, SungYeol and Jessica walked out of the mall and got into Jessica's car. 

-------------------------------------------------

MyungSoo got bored standing at home, so he decided to walk around the city. When he turned to the corner his eyes widened. SooYun's boyfriend was with a girl. It wasn't SooYun, and they were making out. They suddenly separated. "I love you HeeYoung, only you." The man mumbled, but MyungSoo heard what he said. The two suddenly started to make out again. So he's cheating on her? I gotta find SooYun, MyungSoo thought. He ran to the park and found SooYun sitting their, admiring the sunset. MyungSoo finally had the courage to talk to her. He sat on the bench next to her, but he kept his distance. 

SooYun noticed his presence and turned to look at him smiling, "Oh! Hello!"  MyungSoo turned to her and smiled, she won't be smiling once she finds out, he thought. "Hi! I'm MyungSoo, or L. You're SooYun right?" Of course she's SooYun! BABO BABO BABO!, MyungSoo thought while mentally slapping his head. "Yep! That's me!" She smiled brightly at MyungSoo, who was blushing a lot. 

After talking and getting to know each other. Well actually, SooYun was just learning about MyungSoo. MyungSoo already knew a lot of things about her. MyungSoo suddenly frowned when he thought back to what happened earlier. Maybe I should let her find out herself, she won't believe me if I tell her, he thought. 

------------------------------

Well this is embarrasing, the guy having to get a ride from the girl, SungYeol thought when he sat in the passenger seat. Jessica drove for a while until she stopped at a hill. She stepped out of the car and sat on the hood of it. SungYeol followed after her and sat beside her. Jessica sighed as she stared at the sunset. SungYeol noticed that she seemed kind of down and asked, "Is something wrong?" Jessica sighed again, "Yeah, my boyfriend broke up with me. He said that I was ugly, annoying, and too clingy." None of those are true, SungYeol thought as he stared at Jessica's side profile. 

The sun was making her face look stunning. Jessica noticed that SungYeol wasn't talking and looked at him. "Is there something on my face?" She touched her face but SungYeol didn't say anything. "You're the exact opposite." he said unconsciously as he continued to stare. "Huh?" Jessica was clearly confused. SungYeol cleared his throat, "You're not ugly, you're beautiful. You're not annoying, you're fun. And you're not clingy at all. You're just perfect." Jessica stared at him blankly not understanding the situation. All of the sudden, SungYeol's lips met Jessica's. 

"I know I kind of just met you and all, but when I first met you, your beauty stunned me. After not seeing you for a while, I had a crush on you. I felt empty when I didn't see you. When I saw you again, I found out that I fell in love with you. Even though we're sort of strangers, would you accept me? I know I can be better than your last." SungYeol stared at Jessica, waiting for her reply. Jessica's eyes widened, but they turned normal size again once she found the words to say. "So, you fell love at first sight with me?" SungYeol nodded vigorously. "Yep! You were Picture Perfect," After hearing this, Jessica smiled and pulled SungYeol into a long passionate kiss. At that exact moment, the sun disappeared from their sight. 

--------------------

It was another beautiful day, well at least for MyungSoo. After he built up his courage to talk to Sooyun, they became really close. Almost best friends. Not wanting to be alone, he brought SungYeol once again. "I don't want to go with you dude! Why couldn't you take SungJong or something?" SungYeol complained. "Did you forget hyung? SungJong's with his family in on vacation." MyungSoo said as he looked around for any signs of SooYun. 

SungYeol who stopped listening for a while, was thinking about his girlfriend, Jessica. His thoughts were stopped when MyungSoo pulled him into a sprint. "Kim MyungSoo what are you doing?!" SungYeol shouted from behind him. MyungSoo suddenly stopped, which made SungYeol bump into his back. MyungSoo dragged SungYeol because he saw SooYun. But when he got a closer look, his eyes widened. SooYun was sitting on the bench sobbing while being comforted by another girl. 

SungYeol looked over to SooYun, then at the girl next to her. "Sicachu?!" Jessica looked up when she heard her boyfriend's voice. "Yeollie?" Interupting their little moment, MyungSoo asked if he could talk to SooYun, alone. Jessica got up and walked with SungYeol. "Why were you with MyungSoo's crush?" he asked. "Your friend has a crush on my best friend?" SungYeol was a surprise, "She's your best friend? Whoa. MyungSoo and I are best friends too. What a small world we have." 

MyungSoo sat next to SooYun and hugged her. She was surprised. "M-m-myungSoo?" she managed to say from her sobs. "Shhhhhhhh. Let it all out." MyungSoo said in a calm voice. After SooYun finished sobbing, she broke the hug and wiped her tears. "Now, tell me why you were sobbing like a drama queen." SooYun playfully slapped his arm, "My boyfriend cheated on me. I went to his house because it was our anniversary. I found him making out with another girl in his room." SooYun suddenly started to sob again. 

MyungSoo couldn't stand to see SooYun cry. He lifted her chin and wiped her tear. MyungSoo kissed her. SooYun was surprised at first, but kissed MyungSoo back. After a while, he broke the kiss. "Don't cry, you look best when you smile." "Why did you kiss me?" she asked. "Gong SooYun, the first time I saw you when I was taking pictures, I fell in love with you. I was like, obsessed with you. Everyday, I would come to this exact park to see you. Even if you didn't even know I existed. Then, there was that day that I found out that you had a boyfriend. I actually followed you guys, I was a really jealous of that guy. But it all went away when I saw him making out with another girl. The day I met you, I wanted to tell you, but I was having so much fun that I got distracted." MyungSoo paused, "I know this confession isn't very romantic, but will you be my girl friend?" SooYun was tearing up once again. MyungSoo was panicking. All of the sudden, she hugged him and whispered, "Of course I will. I fell in love with you when I first met you too." 

"CONGRATULATIONS!" SungYeol and Jessica suddenly popped out of no where scaring the new couple. "Sica unnie! You were watching the whole time?!" SooYun went to her best friend and smacked her in the head. "Hey hey hey! Respect your unnie!" SungYeol chuckled. "She's just like me." 

--------------------

"Hurry! Before the time runs out." SooYun shouted. MyungSoo ran to his girlfriend, SungYeol, and Jessica. They all got ready. The camera flashed. They all ran towards the camera. It printed out the picture and they all stared at it. "You look gorgeous as always Sica!" SungYeol kissed Jessica on the cheeks. MyungSoo turned towards his girlfriend and showed her the picture. "Oh! I look horrible!" MyungSoo chuckled. "No you don't! You look perfect in this picture!" "Don't you mean Picture Perfect?" SungYeol joked. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

First one shot! I know it's lame! But I hope you enjoyed! I spent 3 hours typing this, because I never felt satisfied with what I typed so yeah! I know I was supposed to have more subbies, but I was tired of waiting. Thanks for subbing Shuddup7 andn liesoflove !

Hehe.