The beggining of the end

A New Year... An Old Freindship...

Present.
Jaejoong woke up early this morning. He looked at the big clock that hung above his door. It was only 05:00. He turned from side to side and tried to sleep again. After all, he, Yoochun and Junsu has no schedule today until after christmas ends.

Wow. C-Jes entertainment are very generous. In his last company he had to work in christmas.Or maybe their C-jes' managers hyungs thought they should rest for a period. Physically and mentally. Aside from their busy schedule, there have been some incidents over the past year that caused the members to think about their lives. Some of these events even cause a mental breakdown to one of the members. 

Not to mention they've lost contact with two of their best friends. Two of their brothers. And it has been already more than two years. They missed them. They missed them alot. Maybe if Yunho and Changmin were with them, it was easier to deal with everything. Or maybe it's better they are far so they wouldn't suffer with them.

It was allready 06:00, and jaejoong still couldn't fall asleep again. He decided it was time to get up and go jogging along the Han RIver. He got out of the bed, washed his face and teeth, changed into sportswear and took his iPad.

During the jogging, he thought alot about them. About Yoochun and himself. About Yunho and Changmin. About Junsu. All of them was hurt becuase of the lawsuit. But no one was hurt as Junsu. When something happened in their lives, good or bad, they missed the other members. But no one missed them as Junsu. Jaejoong and Yoochun were allways there for him. Especially when he found out. But it just wasn't enough. He needed them all.

Suddenly his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket to check out who was callin ghim. It said "Our Dear Yoochun-ah". Jaejoong smiled and thought to himself: A good way to start the day. With a Conversation with yoochun.

"Yobseyo?" he answerd the phone.

"Oh, hyung, where are you?" yoochun sleepy voice was sound from the phone.

"I just ended jogging. On my way home. Why?"

"Amm... OK. Listen hyung. I need to tell you something. But don't freak out. And before you ask: No, it's not realated to Junsu-ah."

As Yoochun promised Jaejoong that Junsu is allright, he calmed down.

 "So... What happened?" Jaejoong asked.

"Hyung. remember the big party that MBC, SBS, and KBS are throwing?"

"Yes, the one we are not invited because of the lawsuit... so..?"

"So ... It turns out that they changed their minds. They passed the invitations for all the people of C-JeS, including JYJ, yesterday.."

"NOT going.."

"Well, Chang soo hyung* knew you'd say that, so he asked me to give you a message: "Kim Jaejoong sshi. you must go to this party, as this party is an important event to the continue of your career", So... I'd say that you don't have much choice..."

"Come on..."

" And don't forget the important thing... Yunho hyung and changmin-ah are going to be in the party... Maybe, we can finally talk to them... finally can meet with them...."

Jaejoong stopped in his place, as Yoochun said the names of his two beloved ex-members.

"And it will be good for Junsu-ah..." he said to Yoochun

"Yes hyung. Junsu-ah will be happy do see them again..."


*  Park Chang Soo - C-JeS Entertainment's CEO.