Chapter 2

Our Fantasy Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Real life is a ." Tzuyu tiredly said as she lazily climb up the stairs to her room. She want to crawl, but don't want take a risk being kicked on the by Nayeon if she saw her like that. 

 

 

 

She pump her fist in the air when she finally success climb all of the stairs step and walks to her room. Kicking the room door close using her leg, Tzuyu let her body fall on bed and moan in bliss when her back touch the soft bed. 

 

 

 

"Nothing can break us apart. I am all yours tonight." Tzuyu said to her bed before her eyes wander around her room before it stop at her study desk. She looks back at her bed.

 

 

 

"Hm, maybe no." 

 

 

 

FantasyJourney-world 

 

 

 

"Hello everyone, I am back!" Tzuyu said as she appears inside her house. She walks to the window and open it as she looks at the green view that make her heart calm just by looking at it. 

 

 

 

"Time to have some fun. Momorin, you better be there." Tzuyu said as she ready to go to level one. She then disappeared and appear again in level one. Like usual, this place is ing crowded with the new players and people like herㅡwent down her seeking for fun. 

 

 

 

Tzuyu looks around trying to spot a certain blonde-barbie-girl-like-momorin but she nowhere to be found. Tzuyu groaned suddenly feeling regret for going into this game and ditch her loyal bed that was calling for her. She turned around when she felt someone bump into her back and smirk when she found what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter