Chapter 1

Our Fantasy Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu throws her school bag on her bed and without changing her school uniform, she runs to her study table, grabbing a helmet with FJOnlineㅡ FantasyJourney Online label on it, on her study table. FantasyJourney is an online game where the players will enter into the game and live like in the real life. This game has 100 levels and all of the player need to complete all of the levels in order to own places to build their own empire. She sits on the chair comfortably, before pushing the start button on the right side of the helmet. 

 

 

 

"Lets start." 

 

 

 

FantasyJourney-world

 

 

Tzuyu appear inside her houseㅡ the house, she get when she passed the level of 65 after killed the three-headed monster. Right now, Tzuyu already at the level of 99. She don't go to the last stage level since she still didn'r want to finish this game yet. She gets out of her house, going down to the level 1ㅡ the small town where all players, including new players gather to grab foods or supplier. The upper level players can always go to any they want below, but the below level people need to complete the mission first in order to up to the next level.

 

 

 

When she arrives there, everyone greets her. The players can see others level achieved and all their information for the gameㅡ nickname, money and heart meter, but the player herself can hide it except the nickname and health meter. Even though Tzuyu is at the highest level, she smiles and bowing to everyone she passed by. She was busily looking at the town maps, causing her to accidentally bump into someone. 

 

 

 

"Ah, sorry!" She quickly gets up, dusting her butt before offering a hand to the person she bumped.

 

 

 

"Are you blind or what?" She was angry, but still hold Tzuyu's hand to get up from the gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter