Chapter 1

Behind Those Statements

Inside the familiar living room, the girls was just silence after watching the final statement of the ice princess regarding her departure. 

Sunny at the floor with Hyoyeon hugging her while rubbing her back. Yuri and Yoona comforting each other close to divider set. Sooyoung and Seohyun sitting at the other side of the couch letting their tears to fall. 

In the other part of the living room, two girls trying to stop the tears in their eyes.

 

"I can't handle this anymore. I'll just go and have some fresh air'' Sooyoung quietly say tryingto escape the guilty atmosphere.

''I'll go with you unnie. '' Maknae followed the Shikshin girl.

 

Krick (door closed)

 

'' Now the maknae was gone. Let's just try to clear things out''  the doe eyed girl speak up gaining the attention from other members.

''Yoona, not now please'' Yuri whisper to her favorite member.

''No uunie, this ~dumb~  leader here is just spacing out and instead of doing something.'' this time, Yoona was shouting with the top of her lung but the said leader choose to stay quiet,

''Yonna calm down, will you?'' the other girls can sense the pleading tone in Yuri's words.

Yoona starts to cry, trying to speak again with Yuri's arm supporting her '''How can I unnie? Tell me how can I calm down after all of this? are you not affected of Sica unnie's departure? She's ing leaving us!  She's leaving because of this ? reasons.'' Yoona finish her sentece despite of her sobs.

'''watch your words Yoona'' the eye smiling girl trying to stop her

"don't stop her'' Sunny said in unison . Hyoyeon just hug her not knowing she should stop the girl but knowing about Sunny, she won't even dare to.

'''What?'' Tiffany replied

''Don't stop her. Don't stop Yoona. Besides, she's right" Sunny trying to be calm herself too,

"Sunkyu'' Hyoyeon whisper to the said girl .

'' That's it?'' Taeyeon finally speak. ''All that things we've done? All the moments we shared? All the memories we made? It's that what you called it? ?'' Taeyeon can't help herself so she shouted her heart out for everyones to hear it. 

''Well, does it matters now? Does it matters to you now? Now that it was very too late?'' it was Yoona again.

''Now that we can't go back.'' Hyoyeon said abruptly and God knows that in her tone there is the sadness trying to be filt.

''Unnie'' Yoona call, and stare at their leader.  '' Being selfish won't help any bit. Instead of saying and telling the truth, you still choose to be selfish. You still choose whats best for you. And this is how it ended. 9 became 8-smiles became frowns-and 1 pain became everyones pain, '' Yoona let her anger release before heading her room not taking too long and came outside with her bag in her hands. '' I'm going to cool things off first and be back after.'' Yoona said before holding the front door knob and exit to the extreme room.

''Since it's our time vacation , I'm going to spend the days with my place. I'll just pack my things and let's see each other in a days'' This time it was Sunny whose entering the other room to do the things she said a while ago.'

The remaining girls in the living room stayed quiet . Not wanting to add any tension again. 

But Hyoyeon get up and walk to where Tiffany and Taeyeon are. " Hey, everything will be alright. It's just that it's still fresh but I know we can sort things out. Let's just.- Let's just wait a little longer.'' Hyoyeon says with a comforting tone.

'' By the way, I'm going to accompany Sunny for a while. We all know her right?''

"Go ahead Hyo. Make sure Sunny won't do any harm to herself again ha? Take care of her." Taeyeon advise her member sadly. Beside of Sunny being a happy and a loud person, she is the most weak one when it comes to emotions. She will always find a crazy way to escape from the moment which is doing a harmful things to herself. There's one time when she and Sooyoung had some misunderstandings for Soo being a drunkard. And hurtful words comes out batling to Sunny causes her to breakdown. Soo didn't intended to say such things but the alcohol in her system is really not a help. Sunny being Sunny not recognizing the feelings of Sooyoung towards her and kept on ignoring it. And then it all happen.  But right now. I know Sunny will be okay. I need to fixed this mess. Yoona is right, I am being selfish. AndmI'm going to fixed all of this but not now.