The Last Dance

Love at First Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's part 2 for everyone! Thanks for reading! Also, put on your imagination caps on for the videos.

 

 

“Five! Six! Seven! Eight! And stop! That’s it. Great job everyone! You may take a rest.”

 

            Collective sighs and groans were heard inside the studio as Momo finished the dance lesson. She sat down on one of the benches for a moment when she felt someone sit beside her.

 

“Water?” Hyunseok offered her a bottle.

“Thanks…” Momo took it and drank it.

“My poor baby looks so exhausted… Are you okay?” Hyunseok wiped Momo’s face with a towel.

“I’m fine. I won’t be this exhausted if you’re helping me teach my students.” Momo playfully glared at him.

“You’re already doing a great job. Why would you even need my help?”

“How can you say that?”

“Well, just look at my sister. When Somi was young, the only thing she’s good at is annoying people. I’ve never thought that she’s actually capable of dancing like this.”

“Yah oppa! I heard that!” Somi shouted from the opposite side of the room.

“I know! I did that on purpose!” Hyunseok answered back.

 

            Momo stared at Hyunseok’s face before breaking out into a smile.

 

“Why are you smiling like that?”

“Nothing… I’m just happy.”

“Me too. As long as I’m with you.” Hyunseok kissed Momo on the cheek.

“Stop that.” Momo elbowed him on his side but she’s clearly blushing.

“Do you want to have dinner later?”

“Sure. I’m already hungry from all the dancing I did.”

“Where do you want to eat then?”

“I don’t know. You pick.”

“I picked the place last time. It’s your turn.”

“Alright. I’ll think of a place later.”

 

            Somi came over to them along with her two friends Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

 

“Oppa, can I go with my friends?”

“Where?”

“We’re just going to eat dinner.”

“We were just talking about eating dinner. Mind if we join you?” Hyunseok glanced at Momo and she gave him a small smile.

“Of course not, but you’re going to treat all of us.” Somi smirked.

“Why not? You girls deserve a reward for working so hard.”

“Yay! Come on oppa, let’s go! We’re hungry!”

“Yah! Go shower and get changed first! I won’t let you three inside my car if you’re sweaty like that!”

 

            The three kids immediately rushed to the shower to get changed. Momo soon followed but Hyunseok held her wrist.

 

“What? I’m going to shower.”

“Mind if I join you?” Hyunseok said with a wink.

“ert.” Momo punched him on the chest before she went inside.

“Don’t take too long!” Hyunseok shouted which made Momo smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            The four girls finished changing and they all left the studio. After a few minutes of driving, they arrived at a famous jokbal restaurant.

 

“Oh! It’s been a while since I ate this!” Somi cheered.

“Are you really going to treat us, oppa?” Tzuyu asked.

“Of course. You can order anything you like.”

 

            The tall girl’s lips curved to a smile as she looked at her shorter friend.

 

“Did you hear that, Chaeng? You have to eat more so you can grow taller.”

“Ahh… Why do you always tease my height?” Chaeyoung whined, earning laughter from the others.

“Because you’re cute like that.” Tzuyu pinched Chaeyoung’s cheeks.

“Yah, Tzuyu! She’s mine!” Somi hugged Chaeyoung and glared at Tzuyu.

 

            The couple laughed at the three girls’ interaction.

 

“Hey, Somi.” Hyunseok called his sister.

“Huh? What?”

“You three go and order food for us. Here’s my card.” He gave his ATM card to Somi.

“You ready to order, girls? Let’s go.”

 

            The three kids went to the counter to order, leaving the couple alone.

 

“You’re unusually quiet. What’s wrong?” Hyunseok asked Momo.

 

            She didn’t answer and just leaned her head on his shoulder while closing her eyes.

 

“Hey. Are you alright?”

“I’m so tired and hungry. I don’t know what to do first. Should I eat or should I sleep?”

“Let’s eat first, okay? I’ll take you home after dinner.”

“Okay. Thank you.” Momo leaned up and kissed Hyunseok on the cheek.

 

            The kids arrived with the food shortly after. While they were eating, Somi tried to start a conversation.

 

“Chaeyoung-ah, will you attend the family gathering next week?”

“Maybe. I think I will go with my brother again. How about you Tzuyu?”

“I don’t know. I’ll text you later.”

“Oppa, you should invite Teacher Momo!” Somi said.

“Would you like to come?” Hyunseok asked Momo.

“I don’t know. I’m not really fond of parties.”

“Come on, it’ll be fun. You can bring Mina and Sana along if you want to.”

“I won’t promise anything.”

“That’s fine, I guess.”

 

            They headed home after eating dinner. Hyunseok dropped off Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to their homes first before he drove to Momo’s apartment.

 

“Thank you for the dinner.” Momo smiled as she opened the car door.

“Can’t I have a goodnight kiss?” Hyunseok pouted.

“Your sister is still here, you know?”

“Somi, look away.”

“I don’t want to.” Somi huffed.

“I’m going to freeze your bank account. No more shopping for you.”

“Okay! Okay! I’m looking away! No need to be that harsh!” Somi immediately turned to the opposite direction.

“Now, where were we?” Hyunseok smirked.

 

            Momo kissed him on the cheek as she went out of the car.

 

“Wait, that’s it?”

“Yeah. Is there something wrong?”

“I was expecting a… you know…” He puckered his lips.

“Oh, okay. Close your eyes.”

 

            Hyunseok closed his eyes and leaned in, waiting for their lips to touch. But, he suddenly felt a flick on his forehead.

 

“Ow! What was that for?”

“For being a jerk to your sister. Let me know when you get home, okay? Bye!” Momo went inside the house.

 

            He let out a huge sigh as he bumped his forehead on the steering wheel. Somi suddenly burst out laughing.

 

“What are you laughing at?” Hyunseok glared at his sister.

“You. You look like a puppy soaked in the rain.” She continues to laugh.

“Shut up.”

“You know, you should really love me more. I’m Teacher Momo’s favorite student.”

“Really? I can’t find a reason why.”

 

            The ride back to their home is filled with nothing but bickering between the two siblings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            After the dance session, the girls huddled around in a circle including Mina and Sana.

 

“So, are you coming to the family gathering?” Somi asked Momo.

“I still haven’t decided yet.”

“Maybe oppa would introduce you to our parents!” She said excitedly.

“I think it’s too soon for that…”

“That’s nonsense, Momorin… We’ll go with you, okay? You won’t feel out of place.” Sana said.

“Sana unnie is right. You’ll meet them one way or another.” Mina added.

“Okay, fine. I’ll go. But don’t tell your brother, okay? I want to surprise him.”

“You can count on me! My lips are sealed.” Somi did a zipping motion on .

“Is he coming to fetch you today?”

“Nope. He’s busy with the preparations for the event. It’s going to be held at his hotel.”

“I see. Remember what I told you, okay?”

“Okay! Bye Teacher Momo! Bye Teacher Sana! Bye Teacher Mina!” Somi waved as she headed out.

 

            The three remained quiet for a few moments.

 

“So, what’s the plan?” Mina asked.

“We need a makeover.” Sana answered.

“What? No… I’m fine with how I look.” Momo tried to reason out.

“Nuh-uh… The three of us are going to the salon and then we’ll shop for something to wear. Be ready in fifteen minutes!” Sana said and headed to the shower before anyone could react.

“Sana unnie! Be careful! The floor is slippery!” Mina called out.

 

            As if on cue, a loud thud followed by Sana’s cry of pain was heard.

 

“I told you so.” Mina laughed.

“I’m okay!” Sana shouted from the inside.

“Let’s just get this over with.” Momo sighed heavily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            After a few days, it was the day for the event. The three girls arrived at Hyunseok’s hotel in a taxi.

 

“Here’s the payment, mister. Keep the change.”

 

            They went out of the taxi and were surprised to see a lot of people and photographers waiting outside.

 

“I’m starting to regret this idea.” Momo mumbled.

“Me too.” Mina added.

“Relax, okay? We’ll be fine. Fighting!” Sana tried to cheer them up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter