Joy

SungJoy at Dream Concert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived a bit late at the venue. We rushed a bit before trying to walk as classy as SM groups originally were—following our sunbae’s path, towards the red carpet. I was talking with Yeri in front of me when I realized that BTOB was there right before the glass door that separates outside the venue and the red carpet.

I’m not ready for this. It’s not like me and Sungjae-oppa didn’t contact each other after the show ended last month. It’s not like that at all, really. We contacted each other, asking what each of us have been doing, joking around when we met and such, but I’m just not ready. We are not ‘married’ anymore and I don’t think I have the right rights to greet and joke around with him like we used to be.

I lowered my gaze, watching my legs moving forwards. I was nervous as heck. I know Sungjae-oppa would be clueless as hell since I always act funny and outgoing in front of him, even when he knows that I’m actually a total introvert—just like him. Realizing it’s dumb to lower my gaze, I tried to act normal by talking to my members.

BTOB paved their way for the five of us walk through. When I walked pass Sungjae-oppa, I saw his palms—both of it—were held up high. “Sooyoung-ah!” he greeted me. Did he just really? Did he just?

I master up my courage before trying to be as friendly as I have always been, “Hi, Oppa!” I tried tiptoeing to high-five Sungjae-oppa’s palms. What’s dumber was that since he’s around twelve centimeters taller than me plus his arms were held up high, I couldn’t reach it.

My eyes meet his eyes accidentally and we both laughed at the exact same time before continuing my way walking. Wendy-unnie chuckled at the way Sungjae-oppa greeted me, and how I failed to respond at it.

I continued my way and Yeri approached me, “Whoaa, I envy you so much, Unnie…” she whined while pushed me a bit.

“What? Why?” I asked her, confused.

“You’re a divorcee but you and your ex-husband still get along well, I want to have an ex like that too!” Yeri replied a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter