Sungjae

SungJoy at Dream Concert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My hyungs and me were waiting for our turn to take the group photo on the venue’s red carpet. But then Ilhoon-hyung called me and whispered, “Behind us, 2 o’clock, Red Velvet.”

I took a short glance behind and found Red Velvet members were there walking. I checked the red carpet orders and I saw that Red Velvet’s group photo turn was before us. Our members paved our way for them and I saw Joy’s nervous expression. I couldn’t help but to chuckle at her cute nervousness.

Being comfortable around each other like we always did, I greeted Joy and held my hand up high to let her high-five with it, “Sooyoung-ah!”

“Hi, Oppa!” Joy looked at me with a bright expression and tried tiptoeing so she could toss my big large palm but failed because the reporters aren’t letting her to try harder because the time Red Velvet was given to walk in front of us was so short.

We both laughed hard at her failed attempt to high-five me back. Wendy-noona also chuckled at our cute little interaction.

Red Velvet then walked through the glass door with Yeri and Joy in the front leading the way. I whispered to Ilhoon-hyung, “Hyung, can you see her?”

“Oh?” Ilhoon-hyung answered, he didn’t heard well, “Oh, I can.”

“What is she talking about with Yeri?” I asked, curious by why Yeri was like whining towards Joy.

Ilhoon-hyung looked closely before chuckled, “Yeri just said that she envied how cute you were when you greeted her just now.”

I laughed at his saying before glancing at someone who walked passes me. “Hyung, Hoon-hyung!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter