Chapter 1: Just a Phase?

Book of Chanbaek Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loss? Lust? Happiness? Hurt? It all felt the same. There was no use crying and there was no use in being optimistic because in the end it ended in the same feeling; the feeling of emptiness. He laughed at how sensitive he was being. The big, tall guy that used his height to intimidate others; the guy that had a thunderous temper and the guy that everyone loved for his personality - yet he still felt lonely. His thoughts were all jumbled up with mixed emotions and fantasies. What was wrong with him? It wasn’t even real.


He just kissed the guy a few times but it all was just a phase.


It was just a phase…


Right?


He couldn’t think clearly especially not with this headache. Hmm maybe the thoughts and feelings were causing the headache. Yes well done Chanyeol, you dumb, big footed, big eared idiot. Wow Baekhyun’s insults were now constantly imprinted into his mind.


He opened his eyes but all he could see was a mixture of black, white and red. It was mainly red. He decided to shut his eyes again but it didn’t matter how much he opened his eyes he could still see nothing.


What was wrong with him?!


All this for his Baekhyun… No, no, no, no! If he started to think about him again then all of those emotions would just come flushing back in.


He felt he had no one yet he had Chen, Kris, his sweet crush Kyungsoo, Luhan, Minseok even Tao and Sehun. Yet he still had no one. He felt empty and lonely yet he did not want company. He wanted to kiss Baekhyun and caress him and tell him that he did care but he also wanted to shout at him for ignoring him and fight with him. Childish


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter