2th

Pain

"Guys!!!"Min Ji shout while running heading to her friends.Her friends just look at her.

"I know their names"Min Ji said to her friends smiling proudly.Her friends look at each other confuse.

"Who?"Jun Yeong ask Min Ji who is smiling proudly.

"The cute guys at the chocolate cafe"Min Ji said.Her friends just shook their head in disbelief.The other students are staring at Ji Ae because of her look,she always receive attention from the moment she stepped in El Dorado High School.

"You stalk them?"Yee Rin ask Min Ji,she just nod proudly.Then,the hallway become noisy because of the girl screaming,shrieking and sqeualing.

"Here they come"Min Ji said then chuckle.Her friends just shook their head.Then,the 7 guys appear,there's one guy like always look at Ji Ae with his piercing gaze.Ji Ae just cross her arm on her chest and raise an eyebrow at the guy.The fangirls keep shrieking and squealing like crazy.Then,the hallway pack with the fangirls keep pushing the other that almost make Ji Ae and her friends fall flat on their .

"That's Jin,Namjoon,Hoseok,Jimin,Taehyung and the maknae Jungkook oh before I forget the one that always staring at Ji Ae is Min Yoongi"Min Ji said while point at the guys.Then,Ji Ae drag her friends to the class before they late and want to escape from the crazy 'fangirls'.

After all the students got in their own class the lesson begin,the teacher scan the class then sigh after seeing a table with no student.After awhile,the door bang open revealing a girl with long hair chest-lenght.The girl just ignore the teacher but the teacher stop the girl before go to her seat.

"Are you always going to come late,Nam Woo Yoon?"The teacher ask Woo Yoon,she just roll her eyes at the teacher.

"Aren't you going to stop talking,it's getting anoyying"Woo Yoon said the students are staring at her but when her eyes meet with them,they look away.Woo Yoon just smirk.

"Then,why don't you come early?"Teacher said.Woo Yoon just realize a guy in front her is staring straight at her.Woo Yoon kick the guy's table.

"What are you looking at?"Woo Yoon said make the guy keep his head low shivering in fear,hoping that Woo Yoon wouldn't disturb him.The teacher just sigh.

"You know what I'm not going to change myself just because of you I'll change when I want to,you're not my parent and even if you did I'll not listen to you"

"Your parent gave their trust to me---"

"Blah blah blah,if you're going to send me to the detention do it now I don't like to sit in this class anyway.And just stop talking about my parent"Woo Yoon cut the teacher word.The teacher just shook her head.

"No I'll not let you to the detention"The teacher said Woo Yoon just sigh.Then she head to her table put her head on the desk not wanting any presence to disturb her like they brave enough to disturb her.Well,Woo Yoon is know as the villain because of her atittude.Also no one brave enough to against her alone if they did their school life will turn into hell.

Recess Time...

Behind school building,Woo Yoon and a girl talking with each other but Woo Yoon keep her head low not wanting to meet her eyes with the girl's.

"I want you to find a new prey then commit suicide"The girl said coldly to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon eyes wide in instant.

"No way,that's crossing the line"Woo Yoon decline the girl request make the girl slap Woo Yoon.But the girl strength compare to Woo Yoon's is nothing.Woo Yoon just glare at the girl.

"Just do it or your parent will pay for it"

"We could get into the prison"

"Not we but YOU"The girl said while point at Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just stare at girl coldly but she just have to obey the girl wrong moves or words,she or person around her will be in danger.

"Fine,but you're crossing the line"Woo Yoon said which earn a slap again from the girl.Woo Yoon clench her hand into fist.The girl walk away leave Woo Yoon behind.Woo Yoon blood is boiling because of the girl.

"Don't you afraid of losing your friends?"Yoongi said coldly to the girl make the girl stop on her track standing in front of him.The girl just play with Yoongi's hair then Yoongi slap the girl hand away.

"Friend will leave anyway so why bother to have one?Also you should be thankful that you're not like her"The girl whisper to Yoongi then walk away.