10th

Pain

Next Day...

The students are focusing on Ms.Choi lesson while Woo Yoon like always sleeping at the back.Then,someone knock the door make Ms.Choi stop her lesson.

"Come in"Ms.Choi said then a guy enter the class make the girls jaw hanging low.Even Ms.Choi eyes sparkling when look at the guy.The guy is indeed handsome and tall that he could be a model or actor.The girls start whispering,giggling when their eyes meet with him,shrieking and some of them squealing.Woo Yoon start to annoy and frustrate by the noise that the girls make.

"Could you guys shut the up?"Woo Yoon said make the girls fall into silence.Woo Yoon scanning the guy then just roll her eyes.The guy raise an eyebrow at Woo Yoon.Ms.Choi still froze that make Woo Yoon go to her.Then,Woo Yoon put her arms on Ms.Choi shoulder.

"Anyway,who are you?"Woo Yoon said while eyeing the guy up and down.The guy just smile sweetly that make some of the girls squealing.Woo Yoon sigh at the guy.A person is death glare at the guy upon seeing the guy smile sweetly at Woo Yoon.

"I was asking your name not a smile"

"Woo Yoon,don't be rude to a new student"Ms.Choi said then push Woo Yoon's arms from her shoulder.Woo Yoon just scoff at Ms.Choi then head to the table.Woo Yoon still eyeing the guy with her piercing eyes.

"Please introduse yourself"Ms.Choi said sweetly and not to leave politely.

"A lion have become a kitten"Woo Yoon said out loud make Ms.Choi glare at Woo Yoon.The students just smirk at Woo Yoon's statement.

"Wu YiFan or you can call me Kris"Kris said to the class while the girls just admiring him.The person still glaring at Kris.

"Nice name,Where are you from?"Ms.Choi ask Kris and of course sweetly.Then,Kris flash a smile that could melt girls heart.

"I'm from abroad I transfer because my father transfer to work here"Kris said while scanning the class.

"Good to hear that anyway choose where you want to seat since there's alot empty seat"Ms.Choi said while scanning the class.

"Teacher!He can sit beside me"Baekhyun said brightly while jolt from his seat.Kris shook his head to Baekhyun suggestion.Baekhyun just glare at Kris for refuse his suggestion.Baekhyun mumble to himself probably cursing about Kris.

"I'll go to seat that I want"Kris said while some of the girls were hoping that he would seat beside them.Woo Yoon just roll her eyes at the girls behavior then she just sigh.Then,Kris eyes land on Ji Ae and the girls sigh since they know they don't any chance well Ji Ae is pretty even though she was two-faces before but now she's okay.

Kris head to Woo Yoon make the girls panic.Then,Kris seat beside Woo Yoon's table.Woo Yoon just raise an eyebrow to him.Woo Yoon just cross her arms on her chest.

"What are you doing here?"Woo Yoon ask while looking at him with her piercing eyes.Kris just smile sweetly at Woo Yoon make she scoff at him.

"Kris,are you sure you want to sit there because Woo Yoon is...not a good girl?"Ms.Choi said while eyeing Woo Yoon with 'dont-you-dare-to-do-anything-to-him' look make Woo Yoon scoff.

"Ms.Choi I still have another prey and just call me like you used to the villain"Woo Yoon said while eyeing Ji Ae.

"Yes,it's okay also she look good girl to me"Kris said make Woo Yoon crack.

"Such a nice joke"Woo Yoon said then put her head on the table want to continue her sleep.Also of course there's a person who is still glaring at Kris.

Recess Time...

"Where is cafeteria?"Kris ask Woo Yoon who is want to go out from class right now.

"Find it by yourself,don't you heard the Ms.Choi that I'm a bad girl.So find another good girl of yours and just go find the cafeteria ing alone"Woo Yoon said then just head out actually she frustrate by Kris he's a talkative that she can't have a nice sleep.Kris just smirk at Woo Yoon remark.

"Bad girl"Kris whisper to himself.Kris just go find the cafeteria and ask the girls students which make them giggling like an idiot.

At the cafeteria..

Ji Ae eating alone of course.Then Woo Yoon sit beside Ji Ae eyeing Ji Ae up and down.

"Ji Ae-ah~did it taste nice?"Woo Yoon said make the students eyeing Woo Yoon scare that she will do to Ji Ae like yesterday.Yoongi and his friends just eyeing Woo Yoon.Ji Ae start to trembling and shivering in fear again.

"She really a bad girl"Taehyung whisper to himself but loud enough for his friends to heard it.

"Yeah,I still can remember it clearly when she step on Ji Ae head"Jungkook said to his older friends.

"Actually I was thinking whether to kill you fastly or slowly?And you know what the one who behind your parents and your it was me all the time"Woo Yoon said to Ji Ae.Ji Ae froze when Woo Yoon whisper to her.

"But if I kill you fastly there will be no fun and if I kill you slowly there will be a lot of fun and it hurt more right?"Woo Yoon said out loud.

"Are you still going to bully her?"A voice interrupt them again make Woo Yoon smirk to the voice like she expect that he would interrupt them.

"And are you still going to stop me?"Woo Yoon said to Yoongi while looking at him with piercing eyes.

"Squishy bun,you know I'm stubborn so there's no way I'm going to stop"Woo Yoon said while petting Ji Ae head make Ji Ae gulping.

"And you know I'm smart there will be way to stop it"Yoongi said Woo Yoon just head to him.

"I wondering why are you so protective about her?"Woo Yoon said then put her arm on Yoongi shoulder.

"Min Yoongi a guy who is cold and yet being so overprotective about a girl who name Kim Ji Ae.I'm jealous"Woo Yoon said while eyeing Ji Ae.

"You know what I always being overprotective over you"Yoongi said make some of the students smile at the scene.Woo Yoon just roll her eyes at Yoongi's statement.

"Right?And I still love you"Woo Yoon said make Yoongi friend raise their eyebrows at Woo Yoon's statement.Then,Woo Yoon head to Ji Ae back.

"But that's doesn't mean that I'll stop bullying her because of you"Woo Yoon said then yank Ji Ae hair.

"See there's nothing you can do,you know I'm determine"Woo Yoon said then push Ji Ae to the ground.