9th

Pain

Ji Ae felt thankful to Yoongi make Woo Yoon stop step on her head even though she knew it's only for a while.After Ji Ae clean herself from the food that Woo Yoon pour on her she lay on the bed.She get extra uniform from the teacher.

"Ji Ae what was actually happen to you?"The teacher ask Ji Ae in frustrate cause Ji Ae keep ignoring her questions.Ji Ae just sigh since she can't have quiet time when rest.

"Ms.Han I just fell okay and I want to rest"Ji Ae said Ms.Han just sigh she know that Ji Ae not give her the real answer but she just keep it quiet.She just let Ji Ae rest for a while.After awhile,the door bang open make Ji Ae and Ms.Han jump in suprise.The person just chuckle seeing Ms.Han reaction.

"Woo Yoon how many times do I have to said that don't kick the door?!"Ms.Han yell at Woo Yoon.Ji Ae froze on the bed upon hearing Woo Yoon name.

"And why are you here you suppose to go to the class?"Ms.Han said again while eyeing Woo Yoon.

"I just want to rest"Woo Yoon said then lay down on the bed beside Ji Ae's bed the only thing that seperate them is curtain.Ms.Han just sigh.

"Are you okay?"Ms.Han ask Woo Yoon,she just hum to Ms.Han's question.

"Did you visit her?"Ms.Han ask Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon just sigh to Ms.Han question.

"Can you be quiet for a second?I want to sleep"Woo Yoon said to Ms.Han.Ji Ae just silently hearing Woo Yoon and Ms.Han conversations.

"You still can't get over her right?"Ms.Han but Woo Yoon just ignore her.Ms.Han just sigh at Woo Yoon.

"It's about time you just have to let her go Woo Yoon and it's not your fault"Ms.Han said again she know that Woo Yoon is listening but Woo Yoon just ignore her.Suddenly,Woo Yoon just head out.

"Where are you going?"Ms.Han ask Woo Yoon who is frustrate by Ms.Han.

"You were noisy"Woo Yoon said then walk away to class.Ms.Han just sigh.

When,Woo Yoon enter the class the students eyeing her.Woo Yoon just death glare at them make them look away.

"Woo Yoon,where are you from?"The teacher ask while cross her arms on her chest.

"School clinic"Woo Yoon said make the other panic a little since Ji Ae is there.The teacher tap her foot on the floor wondering why Woo Yoon was there.

"What are you doing there?"The teacher ask Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon just head to her table.

"Ms.Choi,can you be quiet I'm just sleeping there"Woo Yoon said while eyeing Ji Ae's table.Ms.Choi also eyeing Ji Ae's table.Then,Ms.Choi frown upon seeing Ji Aw wasn't there.

"Where's Ji Ae?"Ms.Choi ask the class but the class just stay silent.

"Maybe she'd dead already so why bother asking about her"Woo Yoon said then put her head on the table.Ms.Choi just raise her eyebrows at Woo Yoon's statement while the other students just glare at Woo Yoon.Then,Ms.Choi just continue her lesson with the class.

End of the school...

Yoongi bring Ji Ae's bag to Ji Ae who is resting in the school clinic.

"Well well well,our sleeping princess has wake up"A voice interrupt them.They both know who's voice is because there will be only one person will disturb them.Woo Yoon is leaning on the clinic's door so they can't get out.

"Yoon just go home"Yoongi said while eyeing Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just death glare at him.

"And you shut up,just because I don't touch you doesn't mean that I'll let you go"Woo Yoon said to Yoongi while eyeing Ji Ae who is trembling behind Yoongi.

"Did you still not visit her?"Yoongi ask Woo Yoon calmly.Woo Yoon just look at him with piercing eyes.

"Why are you nowadays always talk about her if YOU miss her why don't you just visit her?"Woo Yoon said to Yoongi.Yoongi just sigh.

"Anyway see you tomorrow sleeping princess"Woo Yoon said then head out.

"Let's go"Yoongi said then head out from school clinic,Ji Ae just obey him.

"I was wondering why you help me?"Ji Ae said while walking beside Yoongi.

"Didn't I said I just want to keep her promise"

"I know but why me?Why you only help me?And who is her?"

"You don't need to know all that if I tell you my secret it will not be secret anymore"Yoongi said Ji Ae just nod but deep down she still want to know.