Chapter 1

Pain

Yee Run just cry in Ji Ae's embrace while Ji Ae just comfort Yee Rin.

"How could he do this to me?!"Yee Rin said to Ji Ae.

"He just don't deserve you,you need someone who's the same level as you,someone who deserve you"Ji Ae comfort Yee Rin.

"But why me?!All the guys that I dated end up cheating on me,they always dumped me"Yee Rin cried out loud.Ji Ae just patt Yee Rin back try to comfort Yee Rin.

"Why don't you just try to forgot him already?"

"You never fall in love so you don't know it's pain"Yee Rin said to Ji Ae.Ji Ae raise her eyebrows at Yee Rin.

"Well,that's true.I can't deny that"Ji Ae said make Yee Rin sobb louder.Ji Ae just sigh then a smile crept on her face.

"Yee Rin,do you want to eat something?It's on me"Ji Ae said trying to make Yee Rin forget about her ex-boyfriend,Oh Se Hun(let's just say like that okay)

"Really?!?!Let's go!"Yee Rin said her eyes lit up and sparkling then wipe her tears away on her cheeks dragged Ji Ae.

"About your eyes?"Ji Ae ask Yee Rin worrying about Yee Rin's puffy and red eyes.Yee Rin stop for a minute.

"Do you have sunglasses?"Yee Rin ask Ji Ae out of blue.Ji Ae just nod to Yee Rin's question.

"Great,I can wear your sunglasses!"Yee Rin said excitedly then continue to drag Ji Ae to somewhere where she want to go.Ji Ae just smile at her friend action.Then,Yee Rin stopped in front of chocolate cafe.Ji Ae just stare at the cafe.

"Come on,anyway I call the others since it's on you"Yee Rin said excitedly dragged Ji Ae into the cafe.There's her friend who order a lots of chocolate since all of her friends are chocolate maniac it's get hazard when they on their special days.(If you know what I mean,Mother Nature have no mercy srsly)

"I'll broke"Ji Ae said when she looked at their table full of chocolate there's no space to put your hands even.

"You rich anyway"Yee Rin said.Then,all of them start to dig in except for Ji Ae.Ji Ae just pout and sigh.

"Are you guys on chocolate tournament or something"Ji Ae said to her friend who is eating excitedly.Her friend just nod at her statement.Ji Ae just sigh.Min Ji just shoved chocolate ice cream in .Ji Ae sent death glare at Min Ji but then squealed when the chocolate ice cream spread on .Ji Ae start to dig in.

After they finish all of them.They have satisfied on their look.Hyo Mi scan Yee Rin's face.

"Yee Rin did you crying?"Hyo Mi ask Yee Rin,worrying about her state.Yee Rin just nodded like it's not a big deal to her.They just shook their head except Ji Ae who is in deep thought.

"Why?"Yoon Mi ask Yee Rin.

"Because he seeing another girl"Yee Rin said while eyeing at the plate.Her friends start to frown and look at each other while Ji Ae is still in deep thought.

"Dont' you find it weird?"Eun Hee said while remembering scene where she broke up wit her ex-boyfriend.The other just nodded their head in agreement with Eun Hee.

"What?"

"Don't you realize it when we broke up the reasons are the same it's about seeing another girl"Jun Yeong stepped up in their conversations.Yee Rin frown upon hearing her friend's statement.

"You guys too"Yee Rin said the other just nodded.Then,they all look at Ji Ae who is deep in thought.Min Ji snapped her finger make Ji Ae focused on them.The other just eyeing at Ji Ae.

"What?"Ji Ae ask them when she realize her friend eyeing on her.

"Don't you find it weird Ji Ae?"

"What?"

"That's all of the guys we dated are broke up with us because they cheated on us"Yee Rin said Ji Ae just frown.

"Really,I just realize that"Ji Ae said.

"You're too slow like a turtle"Eun Hee said with her sharp tongue.Ji Ae just pout.

"But don't you think it's like related the only thing is that it's always happened on us"Hyo Mi point out.

"Maybe because someone want to get revenge on us"Yoon Mi said.

"But we never have enemy"

"Right,how about the villain?"

"She's why would she want to get revenge on us?"

"Maybe she jealous,usually bad girls become bad because they want attention from other"

"Then?"

"Ji Ae always receive attention from other but she's not maybe she's jealous that's why she taking out on us because we Ji Ae's friend"Hyo Mi point out make Ji Ae frown.

"Well,of course she jealous you're perfect"

"Nobody perfect"

"There is"

"Who?"

"Kim Ji Ae"

"What are you guys talking about?Stop talking about me?!"Ji Ae said.

"But Woo Yoon is perfect(*pukes*let just say like that don't bash me LOL),she's have everything"Min Ji said actually she get jealous easily.

"No,her attitude is really bad that's why people call her villain or whatever people call her in bad ways"Yoon Mi said.Yee Rin just realize there's 7 guys who are eyeing them.

"There's cute guys over there"Yee Rin said while wriggle her eyebrows.Her friends just face palm at Yee Rin just know she can't get over her ex and now she checking out cute guys.Ji Ae look at the 7 guys who is talking among them selves,there's a guy who is staring at her,it's feel like the guy could pierce through her with his gaze.Ji Ae look back at her friends.

"I know them,they go to our school I think"

"Finally,you put some interest in guys"

"Guys are problem,I just know them because I always saw them at school"

"Yeah,but sometimes guys can protect us"

"I can protect myself"Ji Ae said while Min Ji eyeing at the guys like a stalker well after all she's a pro stalker jk.

"Oh~they checking Ji Ae out"Min Ji said while eyeing at Ji Ae who is death glare at her rn.Ji Ae get irritate.

"Stop that"Ji Ae whine at Min Ji.Ji Ae felt uncomfortable at the cafe since the guys keep staring at her,so she just pay for the chocolate and head out as soon as possible.