Chapter 02: Ji Sukjin

Running man: Escape from Zombies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went out the house, looked right and left to make sure there's no disgusting people are blocking their way. ' Hyung, last night was totally noisy but why right now is damn quiet? 'Kwangsoo wrapped his elbow around Jongkook's, wandering around curiously.

' Shut up and keep moving. ' Jongkook allowed Kwangsoo to do something to his elbow but not allowed Kwangsoo to speak. Since his friend was annoying.

Kwangsoo glared at his Hyung then pouted secretly. He had to follow his order since Jongkook was his only hope right now. Kwangsoo somehow wanted to pushed him into the place that crowded with zombies, to eat him up.

Something dropped. ' Shh! ' Jongkook shut Kwangsoo up by putting his index finger on his lips. Kwangsoo stared at his Hyung, looking at him curiously. Did he make noise? He said nothing.

Jongkook followed the sound and found the sound was came from the corner that neared them. Again. The sound came out again. Startled Kwangsoo, he wrapped his hyung's elbow tighter than before. He scared. He scared of the zombies. He did not want to see them. Just by thinking of their face made him wanted to vomit.

' Let's go see what's going on. ' Jongkook slowly walked toward there but Kwangsoo stopped him by grabbing his arm. ' What?! ' Jongkook looked at his friend, sounded a bit annoyed.

' What if that thing was there. ' Kwangsoo looked at the corner then stared at his Hyung. Jongkook sighed then putted his palms on Kwangsoo's shoulder and said.

' We can run, don't we? ' Jongkook at his friend, his friend's eyes was showing that he was scare and at the same time he also felt worry. ' Maybe there's a survivor. ' Jongkook said soften. Kwangsoo said nothing then nodded. Jongkook walked away while Kwangsoo just stood there, waited for his Hyung to came back to him. Safely.

Jongkook took a deep breath, slowly walked toward there, peek at there. Well, it's too dark. He saw nothing. ' Hello? ' he spoke. Drop. Something dropped again. ' Hello? ' Jongkook spoke again.

No respond. After many times trying to get a respond. Jongkook just gave up, he walked away. Grab. Someone just grabbed his arm, Jongkook slowly turned his head. Guy. It was a man. He wore a black spectacle, eyes was full of tears, mouth was trembling.

' Help me. I lost my daughter. ' He begged, knee on the ground. Jongkook stared at Kwangsoo and as expected Kwangsoo came. ' My lovely daughter was gone last night. ' That stranger started crying, actually it was heartbreaking to see a man cried.

' What's your name? ' Kwangsoo asked him. The guy looked up at him and told him that his name was Ji Sukjin.

' Are you going to find my daughter? ' He asked and his eyes was full of hope, looked like he just found a kind angel. Kwangsoo looked at his Hyung then shook his head. ' Please! I can't live without her. 'He said loudly. Still. Knee on the ground.

' Come on! We had no idea to save your freaking daughter. ' Jongkook was annoyed by the guy. Sukjin bite his lower lips and stood up.

' Aren't you guys rescuers? ' Sukjin asked then got a No from Kwangsoo. ' Then who are you guys? ' He stood up and folded his arm. Wiped his tears away.

Chuckled. Jongkook chuckled. ' We're normal people that lived here ' Jongkook  answered. ' Let's go! We are taking you to leave here with us. ' Jongkook offered his hand to Sukjin.

' No until my daughter is found. ' He looked mad, seemed like he lost hope on the two guys that he met just now. The feeling of having a fake hope somehow is hated by him.

' It's dangerous here. ' Kwangsoo said but the guy pretended to hear nothing from him. ' Maybe your daughter already becomes a zombie. ' Kwangsoo said, he was trying to convince that guy to leave with them.

' What did you say? ' Sukji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter