Chapter 01: The night was insane

Running man: Escape from Zombies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shined bright like a diamond, caused he opened his eyes from closing, he yawned tiredly. He sat up from lying down after a second, rubbed his eyes with his hand to get a better view to take a look around him.

Tress were everywhere, leaves were covering him and there's no bird chirping. He realized that he was sleeping in a forest all night. He quickly stood up after remembered that incident last night.

Last night,
He went to his parent's house since he missed them badly after 10 months no seeing each other. He quickly came back there after work and saw his parents was waiting for him. Sick. They looked sick.

' Hey, your lovely son is back. ' He hugged his mother but his mother stepped back, rejected the hug.' Come on, guys? Aren't you guys suppose to be happy? ' He asked worryingly. His parents looked pale, their mouth are trembling, hands and legs too.

' Son, escape from here. Run for your life. ' His mom finally spoke. ' We're sick. ' His father followed.

' Get a treatment from Doctor then. ' He chuckled, saw how funny was his parent were just now. When he held his mother's hand, his mother just slapped his hand away. Glaring at him.

' There's no cure for us! ' She shouted more like yelling, tears were falling down from her eyes but he could see that his mother was trying to hold back her tears. ' We will turn into a monster, a freaking zombie that eat humans.' His mother said.

' There's some people already turned into zombie in this village. We're going to be one of them.' His father wiped his wife's tear. ' Jongkook! Listen. Just escape from here. Run for your life. ' His parents said then started screaming inhumanly.

Jongkook thought it just was a joke that his parents just acted out. But. He stopped the thought after seeing his parents was scratching their face madly. Bloods was flowing out from their face. Still. The screaming from them did not stop. Jongkook didn't know what to do, he stepped back from his parents, asked them are they fine. But all he heard was inhuman scream.

' Run! For! Your! Life! ' he finally heard something from his parents but this not what he want to hear about. Jongkook did not want to leave his parent there but he ran out from the house when his parents chasing him madly with a scary face.

Jongkook saw almost like everybody in that village were turned into a monster just like his parents. Their face is scarred, some of them had no eyes, seemed like they just took out. One more thing was they were hairless. They probably  just pulled out their hair with hand only. He ran and they chased

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter