II CHAPTER 2 II

How to Seduce Your mate for dummies(by Tae)

Chapter 2

“Y-you?!”

Yoongi can’t even blink his eye as he stares at the orange top. Taehyung once told him when you are finally getting a mate; you’ll smell the most addicting smell ever and get suffocated by it. Yoongi thought that is a bunch of baloney since his favorite smell is his grandmother’s pie.

So when the sweet smell hit him, - and it’s pretty much not his grandmother’s pie- Yoongi knew, it’s his mate’s.

And Jimin is the owner of the smell.

Pretty much mean that Jimin is his mate.

Jimin is his. Goddam. mate.

He replayed in his brain like a broken record.

“Wow,” is only Yoongi could say. Okay, now it’s awkward. He already prepared himself what to say when he finally meets his mate but suddenly everything in his brain vanish into thin air. He has been waiting for this moment like forever.

Jimin look surprised too but after a while, he looks calm.

“Well, this is unexpected.” He said with an amused smile while Yoongi feel like flying toward him and cling on that smile for the rest of his life. Wow, the power of mates. But he can’t be forever mute in front of him and Yoongi need to say something intelligent to leave good impression. 

“Well... Um, Hi?” how awkward can you be Min Yoongi…

Jimin put down the basketball he is holding before face Yoongi with a straight face.

“Okay listen, I know we are mates,” he started while Yoongi can’t help to blush a bit at the word and the way he look so strict somehow… look hot. But what came next is not what he expected.

“But, I don’t do dating stuff.”

Yoongi blinked.

“Excuse me?”

“I mean, I don’t know if you know… I am a busy man with all my sport activities and other things and I need to pass my study to get into a place I want to work with in the future. Dating will distract me.”

Yoongi can’t blink for the second time. Is he serious? Did he just unconsciously reject him? His heart feel like it shattered into tiny pieces as quick as how he make Hoseok’s action figure shatter. He should stop using Hoseok as reference.

Seem like Jimin notice when Yoongi’s face fall a bit because he quickly add.

“Its not that I won’t date you. We are mates after all. We just don’t have to do all the cheesy couple stuff or stick together all the time. We can just get together after we graduate and have stable job.”

That doesn’t make Yoongi feel better even a bit. Is this guy serious? Is he retarded? Is he-

Yoongi gasped loudly before pointed accusing finger at him.

“Are you perhaps straight?!”

Jimin choked on the air and cough violently. Like, is that what Yoongi point out after what he said. He did expected a slap or to get cursed at.

“What- no! I am Bi. Urgh, did you even listen to what I said?”

“Yes I did, Mister.” Yoongi said darkly. This guy seriously has brain issue or just dumb since he is not straight and just ing rejected his own mate. Yoongi already wait for like forever to give a damn about his stupid condition. He just have to bring out the sassy Yoongi.  

Yoongi put on his face before stomped closer toward the Alpha Or his Alpha.

“Listen here you retarded , I have wait my whole life for this and you cant make me ing wait that long- graduated and stable job?! You are only a junior- How long will that take- I objected this!” he rambled while jabbing his (smoll) finger on the alpha’s chest. It’s firm. Yoongi kick his ert mind away. This is not the time for that.

Jimin blinked in surprised… First of all, no omega ever dares to jab him or refuse his quest and cursed at him even he expected that but Jimin didn’t feel slightly annoyed at all. Yoongi look really cute when he is angry.

“Wait, how did you know I am a junior?”

That stops Yoongi from jabbing him but then the omega rolled his eye.

“Duh, you are the ‘Park ing Jimin’. Who ing won’t? Urgh, do you even listen to what I just ing said?” at this point, Yoongi already threw the leaving good first impression out the window.

Jimin smiled amusedly. “Give me your phone,” he said out of the blue. Yoongi look at him in disbelieve.

“For what?”

Jimin give him a look and Yoongi groaned before give his phone while complaining.

“This is so unfair! You can’t use your alpha power on me when you plan to leave me hanging!” he fumed. Before Yoongi thought the ‘obey me’ look that only your alpha mate can use on you sound hot. Now, he wished to dig the beautiful eye out and feed it to the bird.

Jimin pressed something on his phone before his own phone ring and give back Yoongi his phone.

“I already call my number using yours, so save it for emergency.”

Yoongi just frowned even more. “Don’t you have anything to say?” he groaned.

Jimin collect his stuff to leave, ignoring Yoongi who starring way too intensely on his head. Jimin need to check if he actually succeeded in making hole on it.

Jimin turned to face the omega after finish packing his stuff. 

“First of all, no swearing. You have foul mouth for a cute person.” he said and Yoongi have to time to blush at the word because he use the look again.

“What?! You- you“ Yoongi groaned and make a weird noises. Jimin smiled amusedly before poke the frown on Yoongi forehead.

“Secondly, a few more years wont hurt little one.” He said before walked away leaving the speechless Yoongi alone.  

Little one? Did he just call him.. little-

“YOU ING RETARDED -“

“I heard that,” Jimin voice could be heard from outside.

Yoongi is so done with his life.

WOLF_WOLF_WOLF

“I CANT BELIEVE THAT GUY!” Yoongi roared as he kicked the door to his dorm opened. Hoseok and Taehyung who currently eating some ramyun almost chokes and die because of it.

“Ugh, Yoonyoon can’t you stop yelling for a day?” Hoseok groaned but ignored by the older.

“Only if you and Tae would stop climbing into my bedroom window to enter the ing dorm,” Yoongi stomped his foot toward the couch and slump his body with a pout.

“Someone is cranky today,” Taehyung giggled.

“No, Tae. He is always cranky.”

“Extra cranky then,”

“GUYS, please. I have a bigger issue here!” Yoongi huffed. Taehyung and Hoseok look at each other before quickly scrambled and almost jump to sit beside him with the older in the middle.

“You know, you guys don’t have to squish me like a sandwich every time I said I got issue.” Yoongi sighed as he only gets squished even more.

“Now spill Yoonyoon,” Hoseok cooed. Yoongi take a deep breath before finally dropping the bomb.

“Well… I meet my mate”

..

“Can you guys just scream already-“

“OH MY ING GOD- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!”

“MIN YOONGI YOU HAVE TO SPILL EVERY DETAIL NOW!!!”

Yoongi rub his head as the two practically screaming on his face. He already used to this but poor his eardrum.

“Urgh, I am about to!” Yoongi sighed before frowned again as he remember the earlier event.

“So, who is this lucky alpha?” Hoseok wiggled his eyebrow while Taehyung jumping up and down on his seat like an excited pup. And here come the harder part.

“Um… well.. heisparkijimin,” Yoongi mumbled in his quietest voice.

“What? Come again?” the two pressed on him even more. If the two move even more, they probably kissing both of Yoongi’s cheek.

“Oh for god sake my goddam mate is Park Jimin! Now please let me breath!” Yoongi groaned before shoved the duo head away from him.

Hoseok jaw dropped while Taehyung look super excited.

“The Park Jimin? That Park? The famous Park-“

“Yes Hoseok, Urgh.”

“Jiminie?! You two look cute together!!” Taehyung squealed. Yoongi sometimes forgot that Taehyung actually hang out with the popular duo since his Alpha is one of their friend.

“Cute my . He just rejected me. Well, kind off.” Yoongi interject while glaring at the poor ramyun cup as if its Jimin’s face. Hoseok and Taehyung gasped out loud.

“Wait are you serious?” Hoseok asked in disbelieve.

And so Yoongi end up telling them how he meet the certain Alpha and how quick he turn him down. Hoseok end up fuming while Taehyung pouted sadly.

“Is he stupid or blind or just stupid or extremely blind or-“

“Hoseok, you use too much or,”

“Okay, I mean. Who even turn down you? Turning down your own mate is stupid enough, but a kawaii potato like you?! I say, he probably straight.” Hoseok point out while Yoongi sighed.

“No, he is BI. I don’t know what his problem is.”

“Jiminie kinda against the whole mates thing actually,” Taehyung piped in. Well, that explain almost everything.

“Why?”

“I don’t know, he didn’t tell me”

Yoongi groaned before get up on his feet. “I have waited this for like forever. I’ll going to make him date me either he like or no,”

“Oho, that the spirit! You go gurl!” Hoseok and Taehyung cheered.

Just wait Park Jimin, just you wait!

WOLF_WOLF_WOLF

Yoongi glare a dagger at his target. He zip up his black sweat suit with skull printed on it. Gripping tightly on his milk box and sandwiches. Preparing to launch his plan. 

"This is it," he muttured. 

"Hyung, you look like you are going to murder him," Hoseok whispered. 

"Maybe i will, who knows?" Yoongi said darkly as he watch a certain Alpha who currently having his lunch peacefuly like nothing ever happened with his friend. 

Hoseok chuckled nervously before zip up his rainbow sweat suit. The younger said the sweat suit make him less nervous and Yoongi didnt even bother to care even it burn his eye. Too much colour.

"Okay, autobot rolls" Yoongi said before both of them stood up in unison and walk toward a certain table like they own it.

When they are getting nearer, Yoongi kinda regretting it but its too late to turn back because the alpha duo already noticed their presence. 

', this is not the time to be nervous. Yoongi you can do this, you are rude yoongi! You can do this!' Yoongi thought to himself before slam down his tray of food on the table. Okay he didnt plan to slam the tray down but, he is too nervous. I mean, come on. There are two goddam alpha and one of them is his mate who rejected him yesterday on the table and , people are now starring at them.

He and Hoseok quickly sat down and dig on their food like nothing ever happened. No time to be embarrassed. The damage already done. 

Jimin and the Namjoon guy look at them confusedly. Okay, Jimin look more amused than confused but that is not the point. 

After a few second of silent, he finally speak.

"Um, dont wanna be rude but as you two can see, the table is occupied and there is still a plenty of empty table around so..." 

Yoongi stop chewing while Hoseok gestured him to tell them. Hoseok is quite shameless because he is still stuffing himself with food. Well, no one can separate Hoseok and food. 

Yoongi look up with his bored face and look straight into Jimin's eye.

"Well, cant i eat with my 'Mate'?" he said while pressing on the word mate. 

"What- who mate now?" Namjoon look even more confused while Yoongi widened his eye at Jimin. He was about to speak when Hoseok cut him.

"You didnt tell your friend?!" he ask with wide eye before gasp loudly, almost choke on his nugget. 

"Tell what-? Tell me what? Jimin?" the alpha turned toward the orange top for explanation. Jimin was about to speak when Hoseok again cut in. 

"These two are mates!"

"WHAT?!" he shouted, cracking his plate at the same time before look at the shorter alpha again and Yoongi who now blushing red but still have face plastered on his face. 

"Calm down hyung," Jimin sighed, before turned to face Yoongi again.

"I thought i made myself clear yesterday?" 

"Did i ever agree to it? And dont you dare to use the look on me," Yoongi warned, still annoyed with the fact that Jimin used the look on him twice before. 

Jimin smiled amusedly. Yoongi keep on surprising him with his unpredictable action. Even his choice of cloth is quite... Unique... Yesterday sweat suit look better on him. 

"You look better in the orange sweat suit," Jimin blurted out of the blue. Yoongi and Namjoon jaw drop at his answer cause arent they in a serious discussion earlier? While Hoseok pump his fist on the air happily.

"See! Even your mate said you look good in bright colour sweat suit!" he said smugly and Yoongi really want to smack Hoseok head at the moment.

"Urgh, shut up Hoseok. And Park Jimin dont you dare to change the topic!" he said accusingly. 

"Yeah!" Namjoon pipe in. "You didnt tell me you meet your mate! Brat!" he smacked Jimin's head before.turned to face Yoongi with a bright dimply smile. Oh, Yoongi already like this guy.

"Ouch hyung! What is that for?!"Jimin groaned as he rub his head. Yoongi hold his urge to say 'TAKE THAT , HAH!' at him as he remembered Jimin did ban him from cursing. The misery of having jerk as mate. 

"Ah, you are Min Yoongi sunbae right?" Namjoon said and now its Jimin who choke on his food. 

"Sunbae??"

Yoongi smirk smugly. "I am older than you, you know." he said. 

"But you look like four!"

"And you look like three," Namjoon and Hoseok said in unison. They look each other before broke into a laughter. 

"I like this guy," they said again in unison while pointing to each other. 

Yoongi and Jimin sighed. Just why they befriend the weirdest people of all? 

"I'm Jung Hoseok," 

"Kim Namjoon," 

And somehow they quickly befriend each other forgetting the other two on the table. 

Yoongi sighed. He cant remember his real mission anymore. He glance at Jimin only to see him eating peacefully like nothing happened. 

Didnt he feel slightly excited to meet him? 

"Oh, hyung. I have class. See you later." he.said while cleaning up his things. 

"Dont you have anything to say??" Yoongi said with gritted teeth. 

Jimin look at him with a smile. 

"No,good bye then hyung." he said before walk away, again leaving the speechless Yoongi. 

"ing jerk,"Yoongi muttered before crush his milk box. 

"I will make you crawl to me Park Jimin, just wait and see," he said darkly before stood up while laughing evilly. Ignoring everyone who stare at him in horror. That is one creepy scene you dont wanna see ever again. 

"Is he always that scary?"

"24/7"

 

"Damn.."

 

WOLF_WOLF_WOLF 

A/n : Omo already 50+ subscriber!! Im so happy!! Chapter 2 is up!! Ohho Hoho  

Pls do drop comment! Itmake me happy!! HEARTUE FOR EVERYONE <3<3<3<3