II CHAPTER 1 II

How to Seduce Your mate for dummies(by Tae)

HELLO!

Before we start the journey, I need to tell you some details so you guys wont feel confused and lost like bunnies, okay :333

In this world, everyone is a wolf. Obviously.

They can shift into wolf or

 Just pop out a tail and wolf ears. This can happen unconsciously but they can control it, if they want too.

There are omega and alpha. Beta is a rare breed so don’t ask me where betas. :DD

They do have packs but they don’t have to move on pack like 24/7. Packs reunite usually only during celebration or holiday.

And I change their age a bit.. so

(Senior)Seokjin – 25

(Sophomore) Yoongi – 22

(Junior)Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin – 21

(Freshman) Jungkook – 20

Okay that it for now, ENJOY!! BTW WARNING FOR MIN YOONGI MOUTH.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

“OH WHAT A LOVELY DAY!! SUN SHINING THROUGH THE RAYYY!! A LITTLE TIME WITH-“

“Jung ing Hoseok, if you don’t ing shut up in a ing second I will ing dip you in the ing lava for ing sake!” Yoongi roared as he threw his pillow blindly since he refused to crack his eye open. Well, this happened every morning so he already knew where his cousin will be standing so his hit is very accurate.

Hoseok’s annoying laughed echoed in the room earning more groaned from the sleepy Yoongi.

“Wow, that is a lot of in one sentence…”

Yoongi knew its useless talking to Hoseok, why he even bothers anyway. While grumbling something inherent, he quickly rolls back in his bed like a little burritos he is.

“Aw, no matter how kawaii you are now hyung, we should get ready for classes!” Hoseok pulled the blanket while Yoongi tried so hard to make it stay. Well, both of them are Omega but there is no point denying Yoongi is weaker since all he does in his free time is sleeping.

So, Hoseok easily snatched the blanket away and threw it somewhere in the room.

“Oh god please let me sleep!! Just five more minutes!” Yoongi whined.

“Nu uh hyung, don’t wanna break your sleepy bubble but its 8.57 and you have classes at nine-“ he didn’t get to finish when another pillow hit his face.

“WHAT?!” Yoongi finally cracked his eye open and saw Hoseok in his favorite orange sweat suit, grinning toward him. No time to question his clothing choice or his brain sanity.

“AND WHY YOU JUST WAKE ME UP NOW?!!” Yoongi shouted as he hurriedly ran toward the bathroom.

“Oh, I just wonder what you can do in three minutes,” Hoseok sing song before laughing at Yoongi bed hair as he followed the older.

“I will kill you later,” Yoongi hissed before slammed the bathroom door shut at hoseok’s face. He grimaced at the view of his bed hair on the mirror. He quickly splashed some water on his face and brushed his teeth. Oh, how he wish someone can do all this for him. Brushing teeth require too many movements and he is lazy as hell.

Maybe he can make his future mate to do this for him. Yoongi smiled at the thought.

‘This year,’ he whispered to himself.

A wolf will meet his destined mate when he hit 19. But not all found their mate at the age. If you didn’t meet your mate after you are 22, it means something wrong and you should go to see the expert. But that rarely happen.

Yoongi is 22 this year so he’ll definitely meet his mate this year. He feels giddy just at the thought of it. He has been waiting for it since like the day he learned about the mate things. Who won’t really?

And today for some reason, he have a good feeling.

But this is not the time to think about this. Yoongi throw his toothbrush away before dashed out to change his cloth.

“Wear this palli!” Hoseok threw something on his head and Yoongi is too lazy to care so he quickly wear it before both of them jump out the open window, yes window while shifting into their wolf form and safely land on the ground. It’s quicker in this form, even its weird to see two wolf biting bag running in the campus dormitory.

Not that they care.

WOLF_WOLF_WOLF

Big Hit University.

Yoongi’s dream university.

At first, Yoongi is a little nervous – not like he’ll admit it- because he is an omega and he is the only one from his pack that goes here. And no matter how much he wants to deny it, Yoongi is actually a very pretty omega. His pale porcelain skin and cute height make him a flirt target. If he didn’t frown 24/7 he might be the cutest omega ever.

His pack alpha did tell him to consider other University that actually have alpha from their pack to take care of his safety. But oh hell no, he never talk to the other alpha in his pack. Well, usually it’s because he sleep all the ing time but he actually dislike alpha (other than his mate of course heh) because they always act superior much to Yoongi’s ego dismay.

So, he is so happy when the University separate Omega and Alpha at the dormitories. Well, first they separate them base on the gender, then omega and Alpha will be separated in difference building.

It’s safe and Yoongi is happier when Hoseok make it to the university even the latter can be super annoying at a time.

Like now.

“JUNG HOSEOK WHAT DID YOU MAKE ME WEAR-“ Yoongi is so sure he will get a heart attack soon enough due to how much he screamed in a day. Well, Hoseok think it’s cool to wear a matching orange sweat suit to classes. Well, Yoongi did wear sweat suit to classes but a ing MATCHING ORANGE SWEAT SUIT-

It’s too bright and too colorful… it just so not Yoongi.

And worst Yoongi only realize it when they left for lunch. , that is why people are smiling too widely and drooling not so secretly at him earlier.

“Aw but you look super cute in that!” Hoseok grinned, “Don’t you think so Taetae ah?”

“YES! Hyung look so cute in that! I wish you would wear the grape sweat suit I gave you before,” Taetae or Kim Taehyung chirped before pinched Yoongi’s cheek before swatted away by the older. Yoongi now really questioning his decision on be friending all too hyper, too contrasted from him human ever.

Well, Taehyung kinda claimed them as friend at the first glance though. He is one of their dorm mates and of course an omega too. But Yoongi didn’t really mind, Taehyung is a good kid even he can be very weird at a time.

“Yeah, hyung. You should wear more bright color shirt,” the tallest on the table said as he take a bite of his lunch. 

“See! Even Jungkookie agreed with me!” Hoseok pointed out while Yoongi make a face. Lucky for Taehyung, he already meets his mate two month earlier which is the Jungkook dude. He is the youngest among them, the only Alpha that hangs out with them and the only Yoongi comfortable with. Maybe because Jungkook rarely show his dominant side on them (beside on Taehyung of course)

“Shut it, Urgh, Hoseok you lucky this sweat suit actually comfortable or I will surely kill you,” Yoongi grumbled before stuffed his mouth with food.

“You are too violent for a kawaii person, I am sorry for your future mate.” Hoseok pouted before threw a French fries on Taehyung’s face since he is being too sweet and gross with Jungkook at the moment.

“Don’t rub it on our mateless face,” Hoseok huffed while the couple only laughs at him.

“Aw, hyung. You two will meet your mates sooner or later, maybe they will fall from the moon~” Taehyung pat Hoseok before steal more fries from his plate and the two ends up having food wars. At some point, Yoongi and Jungkook end up have having a salad lying innocently on their hair.

“I am so done with both of you,” Yoongi sighed but cant help but smile at the younger antic. No matter how bizarre it is.

“! Min Yoongi is smiling!” Hoseok and Taehyung immediately took out their phone and snapped dozen picture of Min Yoongi who now frowned and threatened to cut their balls.

Even some students near their table secretly took photo. Yoongi cursed in his brain. The stupid orange sweat suit makes him stand out even more. He never feels happier when all the unwanted attention changed toward the cafeteria’s entrance.

Of course, it’s the university popular duo.

The tall one, Kim Namjoon the genius. He is the president for the University Literature club and his score is always the top. He is also popular for being fashionable while Yoongi thought Hoseok sweat suit is better. He always had those sunglasses on and Hoseok keep insisting that maybe his eye is made from machine that can absorb all the he study like a sponge. And Taehyung quote this. Yoongi is so done with both of them.

The other one contrast with the Namjoon guy, He is quite short but still a cm taller than Yoongi much to his dismay.

Park Jimin.

He is not popular for his study, well he is average but that is not the point. He is the University best athlete along with Jungkook. Because of all the sport he did, he got this very gorgeous body- not that Yoongi will ever admit that- that worth to drool for and that make him more popular.

Too add in, those two came from the same pack which is the biggest and strongest pack in Seoul.

Sometimes Yoongi think life is so unfair but he is quite grateful that he is not that popular. He generally hates people and their existent except for the dork friends of his of course. He already spend all his life trying to not look so ‘pretty’ by wearing unattractive cloth a.k.a grey dull sweat suit and have dull grey hair.

Well Hoseok said he still looks pretty but he didn’t attract much people. So, he adds the ‘deadly glare’ or so what Hoseok said too, on his face to make people stay the off from him.

Well, it did help.

Why is he even talking about this?

“Yah, stop it both of you!” Yoongi groaned before quickly gather his thing. He is already late to his next class. Thanks to the two idiots. 

“Aw, Yoongi bear is leaving.” Hoseok cooed.

“Call me that once again and I’ll spread your photo.” Yoongi warned before quickly dodge a fries flew toward him.

“See you later,” Yoongi smirk before quickly walk out before Hoseok could throw more fries.

Thanks too Hoseok little fries war earlier, he is so going to get yelled by the professor. Yoongi checked his phone again.

 But it seem like a bad idea when he crashed on a rubbish can and almost fall flat on the floor if not for someone catch him on time.

Yoongi cursed. He feels so confident in the morning yet worst thing happen today, and worst, base on the scent. This person who held him from behind is a ing Alpha.

Just great.

Yoongi could feel heat creep on his face as quick as Hoseok lame joke pass by.

“Are you okay?” surprisingly a small voice came out from the Alpha but Yoongi had no time to think of that. He quickly gets back on his foot and turned around to just say thanks and leave.

But that only make thing worst. He is so close with the Alpha face that if he moves just a bit, they would be kissing and knows what. It’s the infamous Park goddam Jimin.

But Yoongi didn’t get the chance to admire his eye or face because he immediately stepped away.

“Be more careful,” he said before left.

Yoongi finally let out the breath he didn’t even realize he is holding.

What was that? Why his heart beating so fast.

Yoongi glanced on his phone again.

Oh .

WOLF_WOLF_WOLF

 “Hey, Jimin. You are late!” Namjoon pointed out as the shorter male walk into the library.

“Oh, yeah. I ran into someone earlier.” Jimin said before take a sit in front of him while Namjoon give him a look.

They starred each other for while before Jimin sighed.

“Fine, I just help a clumsy omega who about to broke his nose because he ran into rubbish can. Satisfied?”

Namjoon laughed before nod. “Okay, okay. It’s not like you to come late,”

“Please hyung, I am always late,”

“Okay fine, I’m just curious if something happened in your dull life,”

Jimin rolled his eye. “My life is not dull, I’m offended.” Before smile a bit.

“Well but If this make you stop questioning my life, the omega is kinda cute.”

Namjoon dropped all books he is holding before starred at the younger with mouth wide open.

“Who are you and what you did to Park Jimin?”

Jimin threw a book on his face as reply before decided to take a nap. But nothing really goes according to his plan (because he got no jams. –Namjoon-) as Jungkook suddenly appear with Taehyung looking all giddy and gross.

 Namjoon and Jimin rolled their eye at the same time.

“Wow, thanks guys for the warm welcome.” Jungkook said with hand up while Taehyung already skip toward the two and place a little flower on their head. No one needs to question his weird antic.

“Hello Tae.” Jimin said but the alien already skip toward other random people to put more flowers. Jungkook could only chuckle at that.

“How did you handle that kid,” Namjoon asked in awe as the youngest sit beside him.

“I think what he did is cute.”

“Uh, too much cheese.” The two said unison.

“Oh just wait when you finally meet your mates,” Jungkook huffed before quickly pulled out a thick book from his bag. (To sleep on it)

“Well, I don’t really understand, no offense, how can someone date a stranger just because fate make them bond to each other?” Jimin said while resting his chin on his arm at the table. Jungkook and Namjoon gave him a ‘not this again’look.

“You know, the mate that destined for you… you know somehow you would immediately like him/her. Its like…” Jungkook look around trying to get an inspiration to make his beloved hyung understand how mates work. Namjoon sighed and decided to in.

“Its like the fate choose a person that you would love, you type the one who can’t help but fall in love with, not because it’s destined.” He said.

“Fate don’t control who you love, you can be in love with anyone now. And they probably not even your mate but fate choose someone who is fit for you, someone you cant help but fall for it. Fate knows us better than we do.”

Jimin groaned. “I don’t even understand half of what you just said, Urgh. Just let me sleep.” He turned away and closed his eye. While the other two sighed.

And somehow Jimin dream about a certain omega.

WOLF_WOLF_WOLF

It happened in the middle of his fourth class.

Yoongi is soundly sleeping but jolted awake by sudden unknown force. His eye now wide and clear but he is confused. What is happening to him?

His body is like on fire. And there is a smell. A very sweet smell. Very addicting smell. It suffocating him like a smoke but in a good way.

It’s like casting a spell in Yoongi’s head. He needs to find the source of the smell. He just needs to find him.

Yoongi immediately slam his hand on the table, startling the whole class before dashed out. Ignoring the sound of the professor calling his name.

He didn’t care. All he need is to find the owner of this smell.

He ran mindlessly, following the scent. Across the field, up the stairs, door no 2…

With a growl, he pushed the door open and he stopped immediately on his track because…

Now he is locking eye for the second time with the infamous orange top.

“You?” they said in unison.

Yoongi can’t believe this.

Park Jimin is Min Yoongi’s

.

.

mate.

WOLF_WOLF_WOLF

a/n

First chapter up! Finally, I made a top!Jimin fic. MUAHAHAHAHAHA okay. Sorry for the late update. OMG, already a vote T,T I hope I did not disappoint you guys. First chapter is always boring so yeah. HAHAHAHAHAH. BYE.