The Girls ( SeoSic )

All I want is You

~ At The Girls Room ~

- It's already 6 in the morning and the alarm clock ................... -

" KRINGG........................................" The alarm belled.

" OMG !!! What is that sound ????? " Seohyun and Jessica asked in a shock expresion.

" Good morning girls. " You should wake up now because it's already 6a.m.The butler said.

" What ??? " But I'm still tired. Seohyun said in the bed while covering under the blanket.

" Yup, me too." Jessica said in a lazy tone.

" But all of you need to wake up and eat breakfast." The butler said in a high tone.

" Okey, I give up. " Seohyun said while getting out of the blanket and go to the toilet.

" I don't want to, by the way it's Saturday." Jessica said while hitting the pillow at her head.

" Okey Ms.Jung, but you don't need to hit the pillow at your head." The butler said.

" Alright, I will wake up." Jessica said and stop hitting her head and go to the another toilet.


- After an hour they were ready and they go down to eat breakfast -


~ At The Dining Room ~

" Good morning,  Aunty Marie and Uncle John." Seohyun and Jessica greet them.

" Good morning to you too my angles." Aunty Marie greet them back.

" Good morning to you too my lovely princess." Uncle John greet them too.

" Have a sit Ms.Seo and Ms.Jung ," The maid said at them.

" Thanks " Seohyun and Jessica said at the maid.

" Your welcome." The maid answer back.

" Ms.Seo and Ms.Jung, what do you want to eat for breakfast ?" The maid asked.

" Can I have goguma like always ?" Seohyun asked.

" Of course, and you Ms.Jung ?" The maid asked Jessica.

- The maid is giving the food and juice to Seohyun but she accidently bump into Jessica head, and the food is mess at Seohyun thigh also the floor. -

" I'm so sorry, Ms.Seo and Ms.Jung " The maid apologized at them.

" SORRY ? What are you doing at my cousin ?" Jessica yelled at the maid.

" It's okey, I just change my clothes. And don't be so mad at her." Seohyun said.

- Aunty Marie and Uncle John just watch their action. -

" B..but she make a mess on your clothes also bumped into me." Jessica said.

" Just give her a chance, I think she will never do that again at unnie." Seohyun answer.

" Alright " Jessica said.

- After 15 minutes, Seohyun came back to downstairs at the dining table and greet them. -

" Annyeonghaseyo Aunty Marie, Uncle John and Sica Unnie." Seohyun greet them.

" Ne, you already gone for 15 minutes but we all miss you." Aunty Marie said.

" Yup, that's right." Jessica and Uncle John said at the same time.


" Haha, okey I want to eat my food. " Seohyun said laugh a bit and continue eating her food like childish.

" Seohyun, your now 17 years old but you acting like 10 years old." Jessica teasing her.

" Yup, I starting to like acting childish." Seohyun said.

" But if you always acting like this, you will never had a boyfriend." Jessica add.

" Jessica, why are you talking to your cousin like that ?" Uncle John said to Jessica in a angry tone.


" I'm just teasing and advicing her, and please don't be mad." Jessica said.

" Unnie, I know I don't have any boyfriend like you. But you don't need to advice me anymore because I have Yonghwa Oppa now." Seohyun said.

" Cheongmall ???" You and Yonghwa are a new couple ? Jessica ask in a happy face.

" Nope, we're not ready for that." But he said one day he will be my boyfriend. Seohyun answer.

" Oooo, but you two really good looking." Just be an official couple like me and Taecyeon Oppa. Jessica said.

" Ahhh, stop talking about couple!" I don't want hear anything about couple. Aunty Marie said.


" But why??? " The girls said.

" Because your aunty don't like hear anything about couple, if she hear anything about couple she will remember the day she and her ex- boyfriend." Uncle John said to the girls.

" Okey, let's talk anything that is beneficial." Seohyun said.

" Yup " Jessica, Uncle John and Aunty Marie said.

- They talked about their lives, work, school and anything that beneficial until Aunty Marie said something to everyone -

" Hey, let's go to the living room after breakfast." Aunty Marie said to everyone.


" But what are we going to do at there ?" Seohyun asked.

" We need to disscuzing something important." Uncle John said.

" Something important like what ?" Jessica asked in a confuse face.

" You girls will know soon." Uncle John and Aunty Marie said.

" Okey " Seohyun and Jessica reply.


" Seohyun, come and listen here." Jessica said.

" I think Aunty Marie and Uncle John want go back to America to see her daughter." Jessica whispered to Seohyun.

" I don't know, maybe they miss her daughter." Seohyun whispered back.

" Uuuhhhmmm, do you girls want to say something ?" Aunty Marie asked.


" Nothing, we're just talking something private." Seohyun said.

" Yup, we have nothing to say anymore." Jessica add.

" Okey, it's look like you girls just finish your food." Let's go. Uncle John said.

" Kajja " Aunty Marie said to everyone.

- They all are finish eating and they go ahead to the living room. -


~ At The Living Room ~

- Seohyun and Jessica sit between each other while Aunty Marie sit with her husband