Cats & Dogs

Cats & dogs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The peace that was forced on the two conflict parties was fragile.
Both parties were carefully watching each other and small carnages still happened from time to time, yet the measurements were effective enough to prevent a new war from breaking out. However they longed for the final victory and every time they met the air was filled with tension.

Jiyong who was between the front lines and the reason for the war was totally annoyed by that situation. All he wanted was to spend a nice cozy evening with his boyfriend and his cats at home, yet the situation forced him to decide. Either he cuddled with his cats on the sofa or he went over to Seungri's place to cuddle with his panda.
Unfortunately, still every time Seungri and the cats met, fights broke out which usually ended in Seungri complaining about bleeding scratches and the cats complaining about their food which was thrown out of the window.

The whole situation was ridiculous in Jiyong's opinion, yet he had no better solution.
He didn't want to break up with Seungri over two cats, but at the same time with accepting the cats in his house he made the unspoken promise of taking care of them until their death. It already broke his heart when he had to give Gaho to his parents because of his schedule and he didn't want do something like that ever again.
All together the only final solution Jiyong saw was that one side had to give up which was impossible because the cats and the panda were equally hard headed.

Meanwhile, Seungri was already plotting the final battle, but kept this as a secret in front of Jiyong.
The maknae wanted to win the war and he tried to use every weakness he could find of the cats.
It wasn't like he hated cats, he liked those little prideful fluffy monsters which reminded him of his boyfriend, but Ai and Karl were the devils in cat-form.

After countless failures which became mostly failures thanks to the older who prepared to pamper the cats instead of punishing them, he found a way to win one night.
He was watching Tom and Jerry when Jerry called a dog who should punish Tom.
That's the victory, thought Seungri at that moment. If he couldn't punish the cats himself and Jiyong was too brainwashed to punish them, he would need someone else to do that.
Unfortunately, Gaho was living with his in-laws and too kind for this job, yet Seoul had enough pet stores and shelters to find the perfect cat punisher.

The next day his search started and he seemed to have luck because already at the first shelter he found a friendly Golden Retriever who loved humans but hated cats. His only “flaw” was to be a big dog and sadly, Seungri found no one who was willing to take care of the dog while they were on tour.
This meant he had to continue the search and for a time it seemed that there was no other fitting dog in Seoul.

One day when he originally planned to make a break of his search he came across a pet store where a little puppy with white curly fur sat in the window. When his eyes fell on it, his heart melted. The puppy begged to be adopted and his begging was the cutest thing he saw in his life.
After starring into each others eyes for a few minutes, Seungri went inside and bought the puppy on the spot.
It took him another few minutes to realize his mistake. He wanted a dog who was mean to cats and not the cutest and loveliest puppy in the world who would be surely terrorized by the cats, too. However when he looked into the puppy's eyes his heart melted again.
So it happened that he stood in front of Jiyong's door t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter