MM

Falling For You

Momo's POV

I was standing here right at the classroom door. Waiting for the teacher to call out for me. I was nervous. I feel like they will hate me for some reason. Well, I have that kind of 'bad' attitude. I really don't want to make friends you know and i hate schools.. But i have to act! Get your together momo!

"Ms. Hirai. Please come in." Finally. I compose myself and Open the door lightly. All their eyes are unto me. This is irritating.
"Hello. I'm Hirai Momo. I'm Japanese. Please take care of me." I said not giving them a happy vibe.
The Teacher said something to students. And i just nodded acting like i hear it.
"Okay. Ms. Hirai, Please sit next to Ms. Kim." She said. I nodded to her and Bow..

I went to my asign sit. I saw the Girl who is fidgeting . What's wrong with her?
I said Hello to her with flashing a smile on my face. Well can I say a 'fake' one? Heh.
---

Dahyun's POV

The Class is ended. I was waiting for the time dismissal. 
I kept stealing a glance in my seatmate who is now sleeping. Yeah she's sleeping. She's not paying attention to the class earlier. I tried to woke her up but she's not even move a bit. -_-

"U-uhm. Momo?" I decided to wake her.
"The class ended. You can wake up now." I said softly and Shaking her lightly.
"Mm.." She moaned. Haist. How can she be so cute while sleeping? -.-
"Hey, c'mon." I said. Still shaking her.
"Mm, let me sleep more will you?" She said in annoyance. How could I? I can't let her sleep in here.
"But this is a school." I said. I look like a stupid here.
She woke up and glared at me. Woa that's surprising.
She stood up and walked through the door.

"What happen bes?" Chaeyoung asked me while looking at the door where Momo get out.
"I just wake her up and Glared at me." I said.
"You know bes? For some reason, I feel like I don't like her attitude." She said. 
"Why?" I asked her. For me, She's kind? Because the Angelic look on her face. 
"Nothing. You said she glared at you right?" She said. 
I nodded. "Yes she did." 
"Ugh, mollayo. I just don't like her." 
I have to know her more.. 
---

Third Person POV
@Airport

"Where is this person?" I said in annoyance. It's been 1 hour passed. Patience kills me.
"Hi beautiful." A guy come neared to me. I look at Him.
"You're alone?" He asked. I just remain silence. It's not that I'm rude. Just because I don't understand the word he saying. 
"I repeat. Are you alone?" He asked again. What in the word he saying? Fck this. I'm Japanese. -_-
"I can't understand you" i said in Japanese.
"Oh I'm sorry, i thought You can understand english." He said while scraching his head. Cute. And still. Didn't understand him.
"I-i'm japanese." I said in english. Well, that was the only word I know. Lol
"Oh. Sorry. Uhm ah. Konnichiwa?" He said. I smiled at Him.
"Name? You alone?" He asked me.
What did he say? 
I was about to say something but someone calls me beautiful name.

"Myoui." A Girl with her famous 'straight face impression' called me. 
"Took you so long?" I said to her crossing my arms.
"I'm sorry Missy. I fell asleep." She said while looking at the guy beside me.
"And who is he?" She asked.
I just shook my head.  
"Uhm. I just ask if she was alone." He said looking straight at my friends face.
"Oh. She's not." She says in english. 
The Guy excuse himself. Wait, I didn't even ask his name.

"I thought he is your boyfriend or something." She said and kiss my cheeks.
"C'mon. you know what I want , right ?" I smirked at her. She just rolled her eyes. 
"Let's go, I'm hungry Mina." We decided to Go and Eat. She didn't changed at all.
"Okay Momoring~" I cutely said and Hug her from behind.

---

Still struggling! I'm sorry for the wrong grammar T-T
English is pretty hard hahaha!

Comment your Opinions :)