First Met

Falling For You

Dahyun's POV

Hello Yeorubun! Kim Dahyun Imnida!

You can call me Dubu, Dahyun or any name you want ^__^ as long It's pretty it's okay for me!

I'm Here in our classroom, Waiting for the Next Teacher. Oh, I'm in my 2nd year of college.

"Ya! Kim dahyun! Are you even listening to me you peice of tofu?" My Best Friend Chaeyoung hissed at me. This lion cub really.

"Yes I'm listening to you Smol dwarf." I smirked at her.

"You're just 1 inch tall than me you little." She said while pouting. aww my dwarf is so cute.. :3

"It's okay dwarf. You're cute." I said while patting her head like a puppy.

"Hey! I'm not a dog will you?!" She said while giving me a light punch. I really enjoy teasing This girl. I don't know why.

 

"Okay class! Get back to your seat. We have a transfer student today." I stopped teasing dwarf when the prof comes in. a transfer student?

"Ms. Hirai. Please come in." The prof invite the transfer student to come in. I just look at the door waiting for the Transfer to come in.

 

 A Light Blonde brown haired Girl entered the classroom. Beautiful The first word that comes to my mind. And ing hot. She's wearing a white sando with a skinny black jean and a high cut shoes. It's simple but very attractive.

She stand at the middle and introduce her self.

"Hello. My name is Hirai Momo. I'm Japanese. Please take care of me." She said. Her voice is so cute!

"Okay, Class please take care of Ms. Hirai okay? " The prof said. And we all say Yes~

"Ms. Hirai Please sit next to Ms. Kim." The prof said to Momo. Momo just nodded and bow to the prof.

Wait.. She will sit next to me?!

"Uhm..  Hi.." She greeted while she having her seat. I looked at her and smiled.

"Hello." I greeted her back. She smiled at me showing her cute face..

 

Oh no.. Is this what you called 'love at first sight?'

 

-----

Sorry for the short update!

Still having a trouble in Engish.

I'm sorry guys! Hahaha.

I will do my Best on the next chapter!

 

Ask:

Who is your Bias in Twice?

Me: Hirai Momo <3