Happy For Now

Please Look At Me Once

Chaera POV

“Wake up.Jiyong wake up!” This is me.Chaera.I am Big Bang manager for now. “Let me sleep a little more Chaera.” This is Jiyong or I should call sleepyhead.This is my everyday routine. “Jiyong or should I call G-Dragon,you should wake up before..” Suddenly I feel a soft lips on mine.Crack…he did it again. “Jiyong,you really!!” I was just about to take a pillow and hit him but he was out of sight.The bathroom door were locked.I can hear his laughing in the bathroom. “Chaera you should see your face,its like a tomato.Hahaha…” He continue laughing.I am really done with this guy.Why does he like to make my heartbeat so fast until I can’t breathe. “Chaera-sshi!Can you help me here?” I heard Daesung call me from downstairs. “Yes,I’m coming…” I walk out from Jiyong room to downstairs.

Daesung POV

“Yes,Daesung what can I help?” She ask me. “Uhm..well can you please help me cut the onions as I need to wash the chicken and we don’t have enough time if I do it alone.” “Okey then,let me do the onion” I watch her step toward the racks to take some onions like how I ask her to do.I sigh quietly.I was so stupid.Before this I hate her.Because I thought she is the one who cause our old manager run away.But,I was so move after one night she take care of me when I was sick.Without sleeping that night,keep on watch over me until the next day I feel better. “Daesung-sshi,are you okey?Why are you crying?” Suddenly Chaera ask me panickly.

Nobody POV

“No,it just a dust.I think we did not clean up the house for a long time.” Daesung say while smiling to Chaera. “Yeah,I think so because all of us are too busy now.You guys are really popular now which make me a lot of busier to take care of all your schedules.” “Its all thanks to my talent that I can write wonderful song like that don’t you think Chaera-sshi?” Suddenly Chaera feel someone is backhugging her body. “Aish..Jiyong oppa.Let me go can you? We need to finish all this cooking so you guys can eat then we can go to the YG and meet him.I wonder what is the news that he want to tell us.” Chaera say while dumping all the onions that she already cut into the boiling pot.

“Chaera,please go and wake up Top Hyung,Youngbae Hung and that little panda.Let me and Jiyong hung finish the cooking here.” Daesung say to help Chaera to get out from Jiyong touch as he can see her uneasy face when Jiyong keep hugging her and smell her hair. “Ok Daesung-sshi.” She smile while walking away from the kitchen.Daesung start to talk when he make sure Chaera was out of sight. “Jiyong hyung,why you always clinging on at Chaera?Do you,like her?” Daesung ask while stiring the soup. “No,I love her because I feel she is like a dongsaeng.I never had any youngers before,so when she was here it make me feel I want to hug her and be a good brother for her.” Daesung stop stirring the soup. “So,what am I and Seungri to you then?” Daesung say acting sad. “Omo my cute litle brother is jealous.Haha..you guys are younger brothers.” Jiyong say while patting Daesung head.

All of them eat after Seungri and Top make a huge mess in the house when Chaera try to wake them up.Chaera rest her head in the car without saying anything as a signal she was angry to Seungri and Top.Seungri regret what he had done and promised to himself never dancing after showering with wearing towel and not even bother to locked the door while Top just so shock his body that he had been hiding for years had been seen by Chaera when he was trying to change his clothes.The ride was silence until all of them reach YG Entertainment.

“Ok,I am sorry ok.I won’t do that anymore please” Seungri pleading to Chaera when the are walking to the lift. “Promise okey?If you did again..” Seungri gigling when Chaera was tickling him. “Hahaa…stop it…Hahaha” “Omo Chaera is forgetting me…I am sad” Jiyong say when Chaera and Seungri was playing with each other. “Don’t act sad here Jiyong-sshi or I will headlock you for forgetting to wake me up this morning.” Youngbae say as he put his hand on Jiyong shoulder and walk into the lift.

They all walk and laugh happily without knowing a huge problems is coming to them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

How was it??I am sorry I know it is bad L I am too bad in writing in English.Should I just stop this story???