Reception♥

2nd but legal wife

A/n: Pardon me I'm not that familiar in Receptions and all. I only know you eat in receptions. Lol. That's the only thing I wait after weddings.

------------------------------------------------

After the wedding Xiumin doesn't know what his doing anymore and he must be crazy for answering back. They were inside the car, with his wife beside him of course. Heading to the reception, finally where people will know the couples story and all. And finally Xiumin can eat. His been stressing up since earlier this morning. Xiumin was in deep thoughts, Yaejun noticed it and held his hand.

Xiumin gasp from the warmth of Yaejun's hand. Xiumin looked at her with no emotions.

"Uhmm... Xiu... Let's act normal. Since we did have a relationship." Yaejun smiled. Still bearing the pain she had felt when Xiumin broke up with her. Xiumin's expression changed and anger was written on his face. He quickly pulled his hand from her.

"Easy for you to say. Don't get the wrong Idea. It doesn't mean that I said 'I Do' means I'm starting to love you." Xiumin said then looked at the window. Yaejun smiled it off, even though it hurts. She knew this would happened. She can't blame Xiumin from being broken.

"Then why did you say 'I Do'?" Out of curiousity She asked.

Xiumin ignored her but then Yaejun keep insisting.

"JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU." Xiumin screamed that cause Yaejun scared. She was shivering since this was the first time Xiumin shouted at her.

"Tsk. Look what you made me done." Xiumin hissed the looked at the window. Yaejun bowed her head from shame. 

"I-I'm... S-sorry." Yaejun said stopping her tears to fall down. Xiumin didn't respond. Of course, his cursing hisself for shouting at a girl at the same time angry at her. 

The car stopped on where the reception was. No one dared to make a move on going down. The door opened  by the driver and lady's first. Yaejun went down and later on Xiumin went down.

When they entered the reception, all eyes on them. This made Yaejun nervous since she's not the official bride. Xiumin noticed then held her hands. Yaejun blushed as she felt Xiumin's hand on hers. 

Luckily Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the MCs so they can make things not that awkward. Xiumin eyed them to start.

"Okay everyone! Let the reception begin. I'm Byun Baekhyun and this is Park Chanyeol. We're the MCs for today and this is the very important day for this couples *points at Xiumin and Yaejun* since its their wedding day." Baekhyun said which they all clapped their hands.

"Now. Kim Minseok and Kim Yaejun. Come here at the stage for greetings." Chanyeol said and clapped his hands which was followed by everybody. Yaejun blushed at her name. Kim Yaejun. That wasn't so bad after all. Xiumin started walking and Yaejun followed.

While walking on the red carpet. All eyes are on them and camera man started to capture the moment. Yaejun was really nervous. Knowing what they'll say. She hadn't really prepared for this. She just came to the wedding, late. Her mother told her everything that the bride didn't appear so she took the chance.

She wasn't really expecting Xiumin's love or will he return her love. She just wanted to save him and all. She didn't want Xiumin to break down. Of course, this did make things awkward between them.

When they arrived at the stage. Baekhyun went towards Yaejun to tell her what she should say.

"Just say thank you for everything and act normal." Baekhyun whispered and smiled at her. Yaejun smiled then hel Xiumin's hand tighter. Xiumin notice she's very nervous. He did want to help her but his anger is eating him so its best to stay silent.

"Let's hear what the bride says!" Chanyeol said then clapped. Baekhyun handed her the mic and Yaejun took it.

"Good morning everyone~! I'm thankful to all of you attending uhm.... our Wedding~ I just wanted to say that I love my husband so much in sickness and death I will neer abondon him. Thank you everyone." Yaejun bowed and every clapped their hands. She handed the mic to Xiumin and he took it.

"Thank you for attending this wedding and thanks for my family for supporting me. Also to the guests. God bless all." Xiumin said plainly knowing his not in the mood. They all clapped their hands and He handed the mic to  Baekhyun. 

Yaejun was hurt knowing Xiumin said 'This' wedding than 'our' wedding. But she shrugged it off and just ignored it. 

-----------------------------------------------

"Congrats Son!" Xiumin's mom said then hugged him. Yaejun smiled at the scene. Xiumin's mom looked t her then Yaejun blushed. Xiumin's mom walked towards her and hugged her whichc she blushed even more.

"Thank you." That's the only thing his mom said. 

"Uhmmm... thank you too." Yaejun said and smiled. 

Yaejun was worried about a certain thing except receptions. Honeymoon.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~

A/n: Sorry if it was lame. Anyways~ hope all of you enjoyed~!