Wedding day

2nd but legal wife

A/n: Pardon my grammar~♥

--------------------

Xiumin doesn't know what his doing. Hell. This is mess up. His been contacting Yuna since earlier this morning but she's still not here. Its 3:00 already. The wedding should be starting for like an hour earlier.

"." Xiumin cussed. 

"Dude. Calm down." Chen as the best man said. Hoping he'll calm down.

"How the hell am I suppose to calm down?!" He groaned and clenched his fist to calm a bit.

"Hey check if she messaged back." Luhan said as one of the groom.

Xiumin looked at his phone and he swear to the gods up there he could make a ruckus after what she texted.

"The hell?! Why did she do this?!" Suho said as he looked af the message.

Xiumin didn't belive it at first but then she called.

"Jagi?! Where are you?!" Xiumin panicked.

"Look I don't like you. I just used you for you money. Now, go away." She said it like there's nothing and she hung up. He threw his phone in annoyance.

"S-son." His mother sobbed. Xiumin doesn't want to cry he wanted to act manly (Luhan influenced him) but the tears dropped from his eyes.

When his mother was about to speak the door of the church opened widely.

Xiumin looked at his Ex-girlfriend with her best wedding gown she could affored.

"Wait... I'll marry him." She said knowing this is a stupid idea but what can she do?! She loved him even though they broke up. She knew that his fiance loved him for his money and not  him. But hell... Xiumin stayed stubborn and planned marrying her.

"W-what?! Lee Yaejun?! Are you crazy?!" Her mom said since her mom was one of Xiumin's mom best friend and a guests.

"Mom I'm sure." She said then walked down to the altar. The wedding song played and the camera man started taking pictures of her

Xiumin was confuse. Hell what can I do?! This is screwed up!

Yaejun quickly walked towards him and kissed him. Which startled him. He wanted to break apart but Yaejun tried her best to stop him. She wrapped her arms around him. After she did that Xiumin didn't know what his doing and he kissed back. Yaejun chuckled and parted from the kiss.
 
"I do." She said and looked at his eyes. Begging for him to say it back.
 
"I-I... D-do..." Xiumin uttered. He was completely broken and wanted to start things up and just forget what happened. Is this the best Idea?! He thought. 
 
"I pronounce you wife and husband." The priest said and the bells started to ring and the piano was played in the sweetest melody.
 
~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~
A/n: Lol I know its short but I'll make it up in the next UDs~ anyways~ I'm not really good at making wedding scenes so yeah I rushed it. I promise I'll make it up in the next UDs! For now. Bear with me.