Chapter 8

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling, I was dreaming of JaeJong but was listening to a contante crying baby in the background, but it was not Jae crying.

I looked at the time, 6:00 am, today is my first day as a chef cook here in Paris, I got up and went to take a quick shower, then I got dressed and left, I did not take breakfast at the hotel because I did not want to be late for the first day in the new restaurant.

I went into a coffee shop and grabbed a coffee, sat alone at a table and then my cell phone rang.

"Yesung!"

"Good Morning Wook, how are you? Have you had coffee? Do you need anything?"

"No, I am currently taking a coffee, I'm just going to meet the new restaurant, and then I want to go look at some apartments."

"Oh, I'll tell Minnie go with you, he has great references from apartments to sell, and with good prices."

"It's okay do not need, I can do it myself." - I sighed

"Wook, I do not want you to be alone, not that the French are dangerous, nothing like that, but you need friends with you, I know how you are alone."

"Yesung, believe me, I'm fine, and I have you, you are my friend, is not it?"

"All right, I will not insist to you now, but anyway I will tell minnie go with you. See you soon."

He hung up before I answer, I supirei and looked at the time, 7:30, I left running with everything in my hands, I ended up leaving the coffee on the table in my haste when I got in front of the restaurant, I breathed bottom.

The restaurant is large and beautiful, a really famous restaurant. I walked in and was still all quiet, I called for someone and came from somewhere that seems to me the kitchen, a thin man, smiling, he has blond and smooth hair with a light fringe on her face, her face contained dimples too. He stopped in front of me.

- Hello, you must be Ryeowook, the new chef cook?

- Hi, yes, I am.

- So my name is Leeteuk. I'm the chef here, but you, the staff are to come, the owner also, Zhou Mi, he is very friendly, so you need not be afraid. I do not know if you are used to waking up early, I think so. Here you arrive early and leaves late, it is very busy too. If you really like this job, you'll be fine.

I smiled, what I need most at this time is to occupy my mind, not to think about my life or in my past.

Soon came another man, as tall and beautiful as well. Leeteuk touched my arm.

- He's Zhou Mi. He is the owner.

The man named Zhou Mi stood beside Leeteuk and turned to me.

- Ryeowook! I'm glad you accepted our offer, I hope you do not regret. You will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter